Best Documentaries on Western Civ and the Far Right

What are some good documentaries to educate me on Western Civilization and the Far Right?

Propaganda pieces by the Marxist mainstream media excluded.

Will bump with Western art.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI
youtube.com/watch?v=3JkC_zT3arE
learner.org/resources/series58.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QZLCAMoMFeQ&bpctr=1517109219
youtube.com/watch?v=JCTPUSSpaRg
youtube.com/watch?v=X5ko1OYYDr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.
Have you seen documentary footage source material, like Triumph des Willens?

I have seen that- great stuff. Interpretive documentaries are really what I'm after though.

Kennith Clark's "Civilization" is one I'd recommend.

Joseph Campbell has some good stuff on Western Civ as well, including "Mythos", the third volume is confined to that topic. His "Power of Myth" contains a lot of good stuff.

Faces of Britain, Orkney, and Vikings are well done documentaries by Neil Oliver

Cave of Forgotten Dreams and the British archaeology series Time Team are great for very early European history/archaeology.

Time Team also focuses on later European archaeological sites

Though done by Jewish Simon Shama, the History of Britain is well worth watching

Don't know of hardly any that treat 20th century fascists in a favorable light, and would be very interested in anything that comes close.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

What are some good documentaries on the Far Right?

Listen to Jonathan Bowden's lectures, he mostly does stuff on specific figures like Friedrich Nietzsche and Julius Evola.
They're more akin to podcasts than documentaries though.

Ha, love it! Credo is one of the most inspirational things I've ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI

Also have a copy of Western Civ Bites Back and two nights ago watched his hour long talk on British sculpture:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JkC_zT3arE

That led me to two books, one I'm reading now, "The Might of the West" and "Victorian Olympus", both of which he mentions in the sculpture lecture.

He's great. There's plenty of informal stuff on youtube but I've been looking for something a bit more professional and slick, though I know there can't be much.

>What are some good documentaries to educate me on Western Civilization
learner.org/resources/series58.html

Nice. You know I downloaded a torrent of this years ago but never actually watched the whole thing. Will have to see if I still have it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZLCAMoMFeQ&bpctr=1517109219
youtube.com/watch?v=JCTPUSSpaRg
I read more than I watch documentaries

Interesting. The case for whites having anything to do with Africa is a hard one to make, but will watch.

Not interested in how the Jews feel about their rebel son Jesus however.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5ko1OYYDr8
Ahead of his time

Cool, wasn't familiar with Pierce, though have seen his face.

based

Bump

Cranach The Elder (1540)

damn thats pretty hot
i wish someone would draw hentai in this style

>cartoons for suicidal people
ugh

>makes this thread with a klimt image as op pic
>klimt who was famous for his paintings of jewish debutantes and doodles of prostitutes masturbating

Are either of the paintings of Jewish debutantes or doodles of hookers masturbating, you cretin?

i like klimt, don't get me wrong, but to make this thread with his work in the op is pretty dumb. he was the president of the vienna secession movement which was anti-traditionalist.

rebellion against tradition is the spirit of the West compared to the Eastern world that adheres by it strictly, the right got off of the Western civilization train around pre-enlightenment era and occasionally pays lip service to tradition whenever convenient

>the far right is anti-traditionalist now because it's convenient for my argument