Why the FUCK do we not talk about Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Freemasons, etc?

Is Sup Forums a controlled board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87NwbSC5IGY
twitter.com/davmicrot
youtu.be/cC0IRVDx0pQ
youtu.be/cjrTHv2szzo
msb.se/Upload/Kunskapsbank/Studier/Muslimska_Brodraskapet_i_Sverige_DNR_2107-1287.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ain't nothing in that rabbit hole

Yep.

>Ain't nothing in that rabbit hole

saw something recently that said they(rothschilds) were omitted from the richest people in the world because they are descended from royalty, and are actually worth like 2 trillion dollars total.

We have been discovered! Quick my brethren disguise yourselves in your human forms.

youtube.com/watch?v=87NwbSC5IGY

It's not just the Rothschilds, there are 13 bloodlines that rule the world though the world's central banks.
At one time they controlled half the world's wealth. It is unlikely they lost control of any of it.

Everyone knows they're one of many shadow puppeteers, by the time you accept the JQ it's like "Oh they're jewish, what a surprise"

They and their minions will be killed and all their family will be enslaved for generations once the LORD soon returns.

This is absolute truth, not some faggot anonymous post.

>Freemasons
You know you can just join them right?
Nothing to find there

Fake news. Donald Trump is their puppet. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Rothschild handpicked Trump to be president.

Start talking bud

Sup Forums has been entirely in the hands and control of shills since about 6-12 months prior to the presidential election - that's when shit really started to get bad here. now it's just a sea of spam and 8ch is no different.

pol believes Soro is all they need to collapse the system...i concur with you the others need to be expose as well

We're reaching intellectual laziness levels that shouldn't even be possible

I woudn't worry about it goy

>you can just join them
I'm afraid you're going to have to be well acquainted with every member of your local lodge and you have to be invited. Also most members are unaware as to what transpires within the inner-circles at the grand lodge of London.

It's the T_D cucks that focus so much on soros

Nothing to see, folks.

If you make a thread about these people or the federal reserve the thread gets deleted

>At one time they controlled half the world's wealth
Who? what happpened next?

This, my Dad is a mason. It's nothing special, now all the kikes who coincidentally are masons are the issue

Please redpill me on them. I know they've funded wars etc. but what are they up to nowadays?

The satanic stuff doesn't really start until you get to the higher degrees (above 30), blue lodges are just to screen out people who they don't think are worthy.

I admire them.
But they work under satanic rules so that makes me see them as an enemy of our world.
The pure fact that they had so much dedication and smartness through generations to become the kings of the world is very admirable.

this. weird nobody makes fed threads.... :^)
masonery is for good goys, to tell them muh human rights. A way of being an idiot

>hurr durr my dad's a mason
And my dad's the King of England and my uncle's the fuckin' Pope.

Please tell us about it. Is your dad in a powerful position?

hello jews

you're a fool if you think international finance doesn't control the world. by the way, jews are in charge of international finance

twitter.com/davmicrot
Here's David Redshields twitter. The comments are quite entertaining.

>Why the FUCK do we not talk about Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Freemasons, etc?

we do all of the time.

They are the khazarians. (Well, rothschild is, Rockafeller is sort of a newcomer)

Everytime we try and get an anti Fed Reserve thread going it dies. Pol cares more about e celebs.

Kikes don’t want you to see this

The Freemason meme is overrated. Jews are the real problem.

The Muslim brotherhood is another major player yet Sup Forums never talks about them.

Yes, its bread and circuses

>The satanic stuff doesn't really start until you get to the higher degrees

Every lodge has a room for thier private ceremonies. It is an small room with only an access from the private chambers of the lodge Worshipful Master. It is here that the children are defiled.

Serious question, If I wanted to assassinate one of those fuckers, where would I find them?

>The Muslim brotherhood
who??
also i ever wondered who are the chinese rulers as jews in europe

How do you know this?

That’s 126 dollars a year from every person in the US

>implying they dont have security.
you will need planes

>The Freemason meme is overrated. Jews are the real problem.
Misdirection if I've ever seen it. Are the Saudi's Jews? How about the Rockefellers or the Dragons? All are Masons, though.

Because Sup Forums is been distracted by pedogate faggotry and wikileaks psyop's

And yes, this is a controlled board

They want to establish a sharia state worldwide. They're everywhere. They made a study about them in Sweden but that was quickly shutdown and deemed racist.

The Muslim Brotherhood - the Islamic organization that has basically bought out half of Europe with its oil money. France is literally going to start teaching their children Arabic.

Obama and Keith Ellison are in bed with them as well. They're a very powerful organization.

>How do you know this?
Personal experience.

That's NOTHIN GOY. YOU DON'T OWN NOTHIN
youtu.be/cC0IRVDx0pQ

I've thought about that too. Where do they live?

They also had a 5th column in the Obama administration. This is why I say mussies are Jewish brethren. They operate the same.

You realize there's more than one evil organization on this planet, right? Funny you can have threads about Masons all day long but make a thread about Jews or the Holocaust and see how quickly it gets derailed and shilled. I mean just look how many racemixing spam threads we have here every day.

Ok so you're larping then, thanks for confirming.

youtu.be/cjrTHv2szzo

We need to force political canidates to talk about ending the fed. Instead of going full JQ we can at least attack their power base.

They are scum of the earth and the media should really stop covering up for them. They claim it will make us all racist. Well better to have small sharia towns in Sweden than make swedes racist.

Traitors all of them.

Collapse of the old order.

Kikes.

>Funny you can have threads about Masons all day long but make a thread about Jews or the Holocaust and see how quickly it gets derailed and shilled.
The exact opposite is true and you know it you fucking Masonic shill. Jewish threads are so common here this board is known as the "nazi" board to normies. Go fuck yourself.

I literally had a Muslim professor during the Obama era in the social sciences at my university and he was teaching Marxism and white male privilege. This was back in 2009, years before the white male privilege shit went mainstream.

Israel

We routinely talk about likes including the Rothschilds. Lurk moar newfaggot

Read up about the Brotherhoods forms of Jihad. Subversion is their number one form of Jihad.

>>The Muslim brotherhood

You should care more about those that have more power and wealth than the Rothschilds.

Dragon's.
Persian Silk Road -- world's trading route for nearly 6000 years during antiquity; Khazars.
Chinese Silk Road / Silk Road Gold -- world's trading route for nearly 4000 years (after Persian). Khazars want their control back.

The Rothschilds are too obvious of a target. This doesn't mean that they aren't involved just not the main 'controllers'

The issues in the west with SJWs etc tie back to others.

People should take SA and CN global positions and politics more seriously.

>Ok so you're larping then, thanks for confirming.
Don't believe me. I have no dog in this fight.

You might want to ask a Mason about the alcove of light at some point and watch their face as you do.

That's because they literally bought your politicians with their oil money.

Ok then talk about the Masons, I don't care. I just think Jews are a far bigger problem that is much easier to identify. Secret societies are Jewish in nature, in my opinion. Rockefellers are Jews too.

They're mentioned a few times in jew threads. Not enough, fag. We have 10 times more threads about soy and onions than this shit.

>I just think Jews are a far bigger problem that is much easier to identify.
That's because you're a moron. Or a shill. The truth is the truth, not what's easier for you to identify.

>That's because they literally bought your politicians with their oil money.
I don't doubt that one second. The mosques are cancer they did one investigation that proved how shit they treated women. After that - silence. We pay for those mosques with tax money.

gonna check that
link to that study?

>Get a sniper
>Go to where they live and hide
>wait for them to go out in the open an stay still
>shoot them, kill them
I might even get away with it, if not, worth it. Those cunts need to get the shot

I'm sure it's nothing...

>Collapse of the old order.
expand plz

>link to that study?
msb.se/Upload/Kunskapsbank/Studier/Muslimska_Brodraskapet_i_Sverige_DNR_2107-1287.pdf

Ain't nothing in that Rabbi hole*

Nothing at all...

London, Where can I find them, and where can I get a sniper?

they are 13 numerous families. Not easy to kill them all. I hope next war some plane nuke tose jews.

>I just think Jews are a far bigger problem

International Jewry and all those secret societies are one in the same.

Move along...

so acording to the possible LARPer of the USSR that told demoralization was for making communists revolutions how would he explain why that keeps today without existing the USSR?

This. These creatures are the ones who run everything.
Rothy wants a war
>Hey Clinton
>Hey Dubya
>Hey obongo
>Hey Trump
They go where he wants them to

Nothing to see at all...

And our best men will die in battle.

Careful what y'all say you may be up for harvest. If you know too much it'll be a permanent bed time.