Why didn't common core start a riot in civil war in USA?

Why didn't common core start a riot in civil war in USA?

This is literally a crime against humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If only there was some way to educate your children yourself, from the comfort of your own home. Perhaps we could even call it "homeschooling".
Too bad it's not a thing.

Because most white people send their kids to private schools not state daycare.

kek
Not surprising.
That's the country that changed the precedence of implicit multiplication because calculators didn't understand them and they were just teaching kids to punch expressions on calculators.

Can't follow directions and doesn't pay attention in class and doesn't realize that it is measuring your ability to follow direction and retain what was taught in CLASS. frustrated because all you see is one aspect and reinforce their own child to be a failure and favor shortcuts.

Pretty much this. And a smart kid with involved parents is going to see that for the shit that it is, work through it without autistically screeching and getting kicked out of class, and forget about everything by the time they get to analytical geometry and AP chemistry, except the retards that couldn't hack third grade maths.

And this, send your kid to whatever school you want if you don't teach them and help them with their homework they're going to be dumb asses.

who is she?

The most beautiful gal on the web.
No idea really, found it in /s/ hairy thread

>this teacher is bad so common core is bad
I’m sick and fucking tired of common core math being shit on.

GO LOOK AT THE FUCKING COMMON CORE HISTORY/SCIENCE/ENGLISH SECTIONS.
IT IS LITERAL MARXIST BRAINWASHING.

If it makes you feel any better, I am studying for my degree in Applied Mechanical Engineering, and they give a piss poor explanation of what exactly it is that they want.

You want an "Array", okay, what kind. The possible arrays are endless.

U wot m8?

It's like this: A 55gr 5.56mm Bullet is traveling at a distance of approximately 1,743yds with a Muzzle Velocity of 2675fps.

How long would it take for the bullet to hit it's intended target at the indicated distance excluding atmospheric conditions and gravity.

You answer (and answer correctly), you even provide me with the math you used to work out the problem. But I give you a -1 because you didn't work it out "just how I wanted you to".

God she is divine!

>Why didn't common core start a riot in civil war in USA?
The good teachers refused to teach this way to begin with. Schools in my area outright rejected the idea of it.

It was also like this two decades ago when I was 12. I did the math mentally (actually used the methods common core is now attempting to teach) and was marked off points for not showing my work. My 100s became 90s and I gave zero fucks.

this is bullshit, bitch needs the electric chair

Liberals wanted central control over education and conservatives wanted proof that their money was being well spent. Behold the fruits of compromise.

Is that what was on the /comp/ed napkin?

what the fuck is common core
judging by how completely retarded it is i assume it originates from america?

That is a gigantic pussy... holy shit.

>getting marked down for not showing your working because you found it easier to do a different way than what schools teach

holy shit, my fucking life

It was mainly used to give lesbian feminist elementary school math teachers a subjective way to give boys bad grades, and girls good grades.

If you knew anything about math you'd know these two sets are not identical.

Yet another way for the feds to try and control education. So, if you don’t teach common core you can’t access federal $$.

And

Did the equation ask if they were equal? No.

thats what happened to me i had a shit eating teacher for algebra. she always wanted you to show the work. i did half of it in my head. when i had to write down half the shit and that being useless, i would fuck up the easy part like the adding part of it, then get the wrong answer, not realy i got the algebra shit and nearly failed that fucking class. she was a fucking bitch and i think she was in on making that shit. she was dumb. i told her once i wasnt doing some federal shit test that wasnt used in us passing and they took up all the tests and we our class didnt do it

I would probably beat that teacher up, but that's just me

Let's say i asked what 5 plus 3 was. Instead is simply doing 5 plus 3, common core requires you draw five ones, then add three ones, then count all the ones. The reason for this is because most blacks and some Hispanics cant do simple math in their head, they need to count things, kind of like using your fingers to add 2 plus 2. So by making math extremely retarded it hurts whites cause they are confused as fuck as to why they can't just give the answer but helps niggers cause it can't be more simple, more work but more simple

I agree. Yet again, dumb fuck blacks and illegals are holding us back.

Dumb fuck anyone really.

Fuck common core. Just memorize every math equation ever. That's what I do for history and reading tests.

and donig it the long way doesnt actually prove yuo learned anything like
say oh for example.. MATH
counting does not equal math. might as well stick them retards back in kindergarden and never let them out

A lot of this common core stuff looks like how I've always done math in my head but it looks retarded in writing. I get the idea but I don't think students should pass or fail based on it.

Exactly. The school system I went through had a minority of whites (which I was apart of). Math was one of the easiest classes in high school because, well it was like grade school math. So for those of us who weren’t retarded the school district paid to have one of the colleges come and teach us real math. Surprise, surprise, they were holding us back.

If you can't make niggers smart, you gotta make whites dumb so niggers don't look so bad. Literally the education version of communism, everyone will be retarded to ensure equality

Yeah the answer doesn’t matter in common core. It’s the method that matters. The method is the answer.

Thank god I managed to get out of high school right before they put in common core. The common core shit they have is so repetitive and boring so I took AP Calculus and Honors Algebra 2 just so I could avoid common core. The best part is that AP Calculus was EASIER than common core, and now I don't have to worry about math in college.

Bingo.

Luckily there are school districts that don’t need federal dollars and don’t touch common core.

>Applied Mechanical Engineering
>Applied

Drop out, go to an ABET school immediately. You don't even realize the irony here.

>being able to calculate basic multiplication problems without having to write an essay like a retard is taking a shortcut

lol worst that happened to me is we'd have open notes tests where you'd get graded on both the notes you took in class and the answers on the test. So you get 100% of the answers right but get marked down anyway because you don't need to write down notes for basic shit you understand immediately.

This shit right here made me not care about school. It was somewhere at around 3rd grade where I just threw my hands up and settled for mediocrity.

Computer Science degree earned sometime after, but it was the same shit but on a bigger campus. I graduated from the University of California with a 2.2 GPA.

>mfw I literally never showed my work on math, pre-algebra, algebra, pre-cal, calculus problems. Always got points taken off for not showing work. Fuck them, when I have kids I'm going to teach them how to do math the most efficient way they are comfortable with and I will tell them to give zero fucks about showing work.

Fuck I had a teacher that required to turn in notes. So I wrote all in German. That gash was so fucking retarded she’d just give full points for my notes. I wasn’t event taking notes. Just talking shit.

Which is why I support common core math and desperately try to get people pay attention to the actually poisonous history/English/science sections.

That is fucking atrocious.

common core math is literally the exact thing I posted about though you dumb faggot

This is the purpose and also the problem. They are attempting equality of outcome by lowering the opportunity to a level even the dumbest can do. The left consistently does this in any field they are allowed into. They are responsible for lowering education standards, lowered fitness standards in the military, police and firefighters, equal opportunity hires at the expense of more qualified candidates, etc...

Left vs Right is just a feminine mindset vs a masculine mindset and leftist policies will always result in lowering the standards of a group to avoid exclusions because a feminine mindset values a group safety net.

This is literally how addiction has always been taught, the fact that teachers, not the standards, are forcing people to continue this drawing method for tests is the problem.

This is shit teachers, not the system.
Focus on the science/history/English common core, the math is just a fucking distraction

I also can solve the problem in 5 seconds, but in my head instead of writing it out.

Because I'm using the common core method in my head. Subtract hundreds, subtract tens, subtract ones.

Why the chimpout?

I showed my work on the placement exam for this after-school program, and I was placed into a low tier because I apparently had trouble doing multiplication in my head. In reality, I had done it all in my head and I wrote the work down after the fact because that was what I was taught to do.

>Focus on the science/history/English common core, the math is just a fucking distraction

good point

this is what happens when you let women teach your children

lmao we weren't language fluid yet in my school

Teaching kids Indians were first nations is Communist common core.
Teaching kids the Solutrean theory is Science.
Canada is common core. Leafs obviously cant do math anyways.

I would put all the answers and then go back and “show my work” by writing bullshit down

and everyone clapped!
For real though teachers that don't let kids solve problems their own way is some stupid shit. I get that it's a delicate balance between making sure people aren't cheating and that the gifted can succeed, but some of this shit is absurd

if you just write the answers down without showing ANY steps, it appears to the grader that you copied the answers from someone else

t. TA who grades math homework

whats the purpose of common core? it seems over complicated with sinister undertones

i remember the first time i seen it, it was just some shit to make the stupid people seem not dumb. for whatever fucking shit that does.. but there where no blacks in my class then so i was confused

I get that, but they knew I wasn’t cheating after the first few times because they watched me like a hawk.
At that age I always sat in the front of the class.

>i think i argued about that tho and got it removed

We good texasfags never did common core. Sucks to be y'all!

Here's the thing, up to about calculus showing your work, for me, was a literal waste of time. Why would I spend 3 minutes writing down equations when I already solved the problem in 30 seconds? Also, the teacher can supervise, which is part of their job, to ensure cheating doesn't occur. Also, if you're always one of the first to finish who'd you cheat off of? This was before the proliferation of smart phones btw.
>Math homework
>everyone's not already cheating
ok

Meanwhile Mike Obama looks for a healthy lunch in the dumpster

Uh... what about working and making money?

and i didn't even explain how retarded it really was. It's a test where you use the notes you took in class to answer the test. So you can be a literal retard, not know anything, copy your notes into the test, and get 100%. Or you can actually know everything by heart, have the exact same perfect answers, and get a lower score. america yes!

Atleast guns are illegal here you redneck. We support the right to live

>We support the right to be totally subjucated by criminal and government monopolization of force
ftfy

Wh-what is this feeling?

This is the answer. Common core math essentially forces children to write out what would otherwise be done in their heads. It breaks math down into the smallest possible integers precisely so it can be done using ones fingers. The evidence I've seen DIRECTLY indicates that this frustrates and retards the learning process for smart (white and Asian) children who don't understand why they are being forced into this ape-like method of thinking full of arbitrary rules about how things need to be written, which is also particularly harder for boys, being more object-oriented than girls who are people-oriented and as such better at following instructions no matter how inane and backwards.

The creators know this and did it intentionally to decrease the gap in test scores between the races. They realized they cant make niggers better at math, so they decided to just make it arbitrarily more difficult for whites/asians and males.

I know in Massachusetts, there was a ballot initiative to get rid of Common Core. The Massachusetts Supreme Court (which is predictably a kangaroo court of Jews, cat ladies, and a token nigger lady) wouldn't even allow it to be voted on due to a technicality. This same court has been embarrassed several times by the Supreme Court because of their idiotic rigged decisions.

Public education isn't really something that would cause riots or civil wars. People that are angry enough just pull their kids out of nigger baby-sitting, and send their kids to private school if they can afford it, or teach their kids themselves. I feel bad for people who want the best for their kids, but who don't have the money or the time to take their kids out of nigger babysitting.

bread and circuses

Do you have any sources for this? I really want to be able to show this to people. Showing that they are harming whites and boys to try and close racial gaps could be very impactful.

you could always kill the members of the court? Guaranteed replacement.

Open note tests are fine for some subjects. I had a teacher that allowed one 3x5 notecard, handwritten front and back. We also turned it in but that was just to compare handwriting and only affected your grade (automatic F) if it wasn’t your own notes.
Grading the notes themselves is baffling. Just call it a homework assignment and be done with it.

I got sent out of middle school classrooms for insulting common core so they sent me to the gifted class and told me to shut the fuck up

Same here. I remember in 7th grade we weren’t allowed to use calculators on some tests and my fuckface teacher would still mark it wrong even though I got the right answer but didn’t show my work. I asked the beta faggot teacher if he had seen me cheating. He said no. So I asked him if his goal was to make sure that none of his students would be able to perform equations in their head without having to write them out every time. He said no. Still marked the answers wrong.

That's just sad.
I just skip every other step, just to be on the safe side.

>Shortcuts
You're a fucking retard

>teaching you how to be a mindless ZOG drone that does as they are instructed as opposed to critical thinking which may lead to being a very bad goy

FTFY, and saged because memeflaggot.

This is retarded. Repeated addition is understandable for that problem and is a normal mental process if you don’t know multiplication tables by heart, but the array and using a number line to solve simple operations is a huge waste of time and develops an inefficient mental process for solving simple problems.

This is why you need to murder every single Jew you ever meet. They must destroy truth if their Father Of Lies is to ever be summoned to earth. That's the Devil if you don't know.

This.

In smaller towns in America you can still send your kids to private school. But if you live anywhere with a population over 50,000, you need to have your kids in private school.

I actually want common core to continue, just so I can feel good knowing there's at least some of a generation of people who will end up worse at math even compared to myself.

It's social engineering and mind programming. Common core is based off a old soviet mind programming system.

It's designed to "re-teach" younger generations and make them not as smart as previous generations.

Did a thread on it a while back.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

It’s mostly to dampen the iq of niggers in the city where the schools require federal aid. This is so they suck on the government tit and vote democrat until they die.

You've gotta be niggering me

Common core is really not complicated, and if you think it is you are a retard. It's a slightly different variation of the old algorithm that the parent used in this post Is it more beneficial? Probably not. But some university researchers in (((education))) need to justify their $150k+ packages. If everything stays the same, they'll get fired, and they know it.

Is it frustrating? Hell yes. And I think stealing from the taxpayers like this should land them in prison. But pretending like the question in this post is difficult, in any way, shape or form, is just stupid.

Teacher in OP's picture is just a fucking retarded cunt. Primary school teachers are 99% cunts, and they are as stupid as cunts. Not the fault of common core, though. Common core would mark what that kid did correct.

education should be about teaching children to read, write, and do math - not this stupid fucking shit

20yo California fag here. During my junior year the school I graduated from basically used my class as a guinea pig for common core. 2 days we wasted most the day fucking with it. It was a shitshow, one of the counselors got up on a chair and was like "WE KNOW IT WON'T AFFECT YOUR GRADE BUT IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT YOU TRY ON THIS".
Needless to say my class ended up being sparred and every grade lower then on got it.

The teacher who marked this should be lynched.

I am fucking furious looking at that image OP.

What in the fuck?

Non meme answer - the idea is that theyre trying to teach how people who are good at math think. The point is to learn the mental shortcut (or whatever you want to call it), not simply get the right answer.

Agree or not, that appears to be the intention.

>kid takes test to the principle

And the nigger is fired

>Primary school teachers are 99% cunts, and they are as stupid as cunts.
t. Former Primary School Teacher - can confirm.
The problem with all these back-to-basic/grassroots/RRR curriculum's are that the basic cognitive level on which to scaffold learning on is usually missing or deficient.
This often goes back to Early Childhood where classes are often just slightly more organised daycare and most of the time the teacher and aides are dealing with behaviours rather than pressing any type of learning whether it's cognition based or simply rote...