Who is he, Sup Forums?

Who is he, Sup Forums?

Your mother's boyfriend

what a nigger faggot

His name is Jack Stark. He's an Australian man. I was his friend when I still had Facebook but his retarded liberal views and friends were too much for me

Soyfaggot incarnate

his name is robert paulson

This is him

I don't understand people like this.

I'm basically a fucking cripple, but I can still lift a bit, so I lift what I can.

Does this nigga not even eat? Does he NEVER use his arms?

>vegetarian

There's your answer
He also publicly posts his "sex marks" like the degenerate he is

He also has a huge schlong. I guess his dick took all of the nutrients from his body and out them in his dick.
If you go through his photos, I can guarantee you that every woman you see he's fucked because big dick attracts thots

Goddamn Australians

That's how you know there is no God

Would fuck his liberal brains out.

fucking lmao he lives in my city. Should I go find his house?

Yes pls and post pics desu

I'll stuff his mail box with Sup Forums memes of him lmao

Do eeetttt

>tfw this soyboy is plowing women left and right and you fap to hentai before crying yourself to sleep

More like soyfriend

>perth
wtf i didnt know this fag was from australia let alone wa... i feel shame

My situation isn't that desperate but it's criminal that I have to live with an average dick while some libtard soyboy gets a cervix crusher

The eyelashes really make it pop. Bravo

Great idea, his reaction on social media will be gold.

A (((fellow white male))).
>long and hooked nose
>bugeyed
>ginger features (an inbreeding feature)
>unibrow
>soy fashion/looks
>soy musculature
>pubey facial hair

A faggot.

The poster child for Zyklon B. Are we out? Why don't we gas more people

A FUCKING LEAF.

lmao who joins facebook in 2013???? wtf
is this guy like a mega-normie

HAHAHAHA

Senpai, having a big dick means that you can't thrust full tilt boogie without the attention of your affections run out of the room screaming. That applies to both genders. Having my boyfriend push me off for too deep a thrust sucks.

Also, having your dick feel cold water when you flush is quite nasty.

What of those listed features would not fit in the classical list of jew attributes?

>tfw muslims enslave the most

>People of Color.

Why are liberals so racist?

Rest your dick between your knees when you shit.
t. Hung White Boy.

I lift anchor when flushing.

Yeah but women will bang dudes who have big dicks just because they have big dicks. And then they tell their friends who will also bang them. It makes getting laid 1000x easier.

>People of Color.
I love that this term has been revived to show how superficial some people still are, including the People of Color using the term.

Gender is a social construct. I had no choice in my assigned sex. I'd like the dean to talk to this person for xit's hostile verbage

Kek.

Homo

Technically Bi. I've got two adult children plus my adult partner of nine years.

Gender fluidity is a Social Construct. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.

If you're into being a one man freak sideshow I guess that's ok.

Thats a big snot locker.

Yeah, back in high school, I was dating this chick with black hair and intense blue eyes. I thought I was in love, so we fucked. The next night all of her friends came over to see me without her. Turns out they all wanted to fuck. I was extremely angry, and ran them all off. The next day I broke up with her, bwcause she told them she couldn't fit all of my dick in. If I had known then what I kmow now, I would have fucked all of them.

What the fuck.

im not about to spew piss everywhere

off brand peanutbuttergamer.

faggot

one one hand i want to say ya did good in controlling yourself, on the other hand: are you fucked in the head?

>Vegetarian
Try if you can to estimate how surprised this made me

Beard, thick eyebrows, jaw doesn't seem to be terrible, yet he looks so feminine... is it the eyes? You can see the lack of strength and character. Maybe the lack of a man's soul?
Bugmen baffle me.

Women have no problem sharing a guys dick. It's when it comes to sharing his resources that they start yanking out each other's hair.

I fucking love that video, can watch it for hours.

actually works in the bottle shop down the road from me, has bleached his hair blonde, sings a lot to customers, permanent "i'm better than you" look on his face.

You aren't a real leaf...

You didn't said anything gay.

australia dickhead.

King of the low-test, beta-cuck, soy boys. Faggots like him need to be beaten to death by a pack of chads.

Did he say this?

He's missing some lead inside his head.

Oh thank Doge he isn't Canadian.

Life is already hard enough.

its all over his facebook, along with thousands of other instragram whore ish pics.. strange lad, looks like he grew up in the country so probably explains it....

Shut your fucking mouth, leaf, and be thankful we still put up with your shit instead of sending all our niggers your way so you can REALLY get culturally enriched. Fucking scum.

>from my city
>we have mutual friends
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that face you make when she keep succin after u cum

Assigned sex is a thing. I have a wonderful 7x6 uncut cock. I also really like pretty things and jewlery, so get shit on constantly for it. I have a wife and two kids.