Why is it that all the pizza CC eats goes straight to her butt? How can 3DPD compete?

why is it that all the pizza CC eats goes straight to her butt? How can 3DPD compete?

Goes to her constantly having to regen her body, can you imagine how many calories she burns per day just healing herself?

>And then you'll blow up!

I don't get fat too and I never cared about diet.
Not even skinny-fat.

are u a girl?

If Kallen ate a lot of pizza would it go to her boobs?

If cc's limbs are cut off do they regenerate? So if you cut her head off and force it to regenerate she csn technically die right? Because the cc that regenerates wouldn't be the same cc.

>CC thread
>7 replies
Is anyone still going to argue that Sup Forums isn't utter shit ?

2AM user, everyone sleeping

Ah, I'm not from the US, so I didn't think of that.
I'm still gonna argue that Sup Forums is shit, but you're right, in this case it might just be the time.

3DPD don't need to compete

Neither can nor will touch you

Why wouldn't she be the same? This isn't real life, you can fucking blow her to atoms and she'd degenerate and be fine

man i can't wait for R3
the shitposting will be off the charts

I was just going by the logic of the series ajin, if you regrow a new brain and everything who's to say itll be the same you? It might be a different you with the same memories.

there's souls and magic and shit, it doesn't matter

Oh shit you're right, yeah the same logic can't be applied to code geass.

Glorious times are ahead of us, user

>are u a girl?
I wish I was a cute little girl, but no.

>R3

>you will
>never
>feel her butt

>It's so epic that Sup Forums will pretty much autosage it but still watch it to the end.

I touched her butt and it was firm yet soft and warm. I can assure you than laying your head on that butt would feel very comfy.

This is amazing. Seems to be from around '09. Was there more ?

How did you get her to let you touch her ass?

Lured her out with pizza and attacked her when she was weak and busy eating it with both hands.

>This is amazing. Seems to be from around '09. Was there more ?
There was more but I don't have it now.

you also missed how the first image reply isn't even cc

>naruto filler ends
kek

It isn't ? I recognized the uniform from Owari no Seraph, but I thought the the character was still supposed to be CC.
You know, kind of a parody picture.
I don't remember such a character in Owari (anime-onlyfag here).

Thanks for dumping whatever you have.

why do I like her so much? I haven't even watched the series. It's the same as with Rin from the idol show.

3DPD can't compete with 2D though, how is this even a question?

>I haven't even watched the series
do it faggot, since you already know who best girl is except for Lelouch

>CC
Gross

Do all of you enjoy putting your dicks somewhere hundreds of thousands of other dicks have been? Is that like a fetish you all have?

at least your tripcode is accurate

what? CC is anally pure.

>implying Charles didn't donkey fuck her ass

>I haven't even watched the series

How big is your CC folder anons?

What you describe happens to all of us multiple times through our lives (albeit much less rapidly). None of the cells that make up your body right now were there 10 years ago, and none of them will be there 10 years from now. We remember experiences had by cells that don't exist anymore and consider them to be our own, but nobody knows how or why.

Please stop, you're bringing back my nightmares. Consciousness death is the most terrifying thing from sci-fi series that don't think enough about the consequences of actions.