White controlled Cape Town to run out of water LOL!

funny how the one province in South Africa controlled by the white Democratic Alliance is going to make history by being the first major metropolis in the world to run out of water.

black ANC controlled provinces have no problem with the water supply and infrastructure but the Western Cape does.

can't blame your problems on black ppl since blacks are less than 10 percent of the population in Cape Town. Remember all those morons saying black ppl wouldn't be able to run South Africa? LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jGlCGHaHHis
youtu.be/qpGi8R_Xbdo
huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/12/04/water-from-cape-towns-desalination-plants-could-pose-a-health-risk_a_23295883/
thesouthafrican.com/sa-facing-a-skilled-worker-brain-drain-as-7-of-whites-have-emigrated-since-2002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DA
>white

top kek mate. they support discrimination against whites. and cape town can burn for all I care, its the commiefornia of SA. I hope they all suffer in their ignorance.

let's not kid ourselves. most of the leadership is white.

you kept on saying blacks would ruin south africa.

the western cape is the most crime-ridden shithole and it's poorly run. funny how it's the one province controlled by the DA

i didn't say anything. and cape town has very limited control from the DA, most of the control is still ANC. yeah let;s not fool around:

>rape and murder capital of the world
>corruption everywhere
>president stealing money and no one doing anything
>more blacks killed by police since 94 than all the years under apartheid
>no service delivery to poorest black people
>schooling system collapsing

yeah things are much better now aren't they

>BLM flag

kill yourself, nigger.

most of the murders and rapes come from the DA-controlled Western Cape.

stop trying to blame the ANC. Cape Town is a DA-run city you clown

it's hard for blacks to ruin something that's already ruined (thanks to blacks)

you're right, things are going exactly as planned. just a little more fuck whitey and more gibs and you will be zimbabwe tier shithole. you can do it mate, just keep going!

We wuz irrigators n sheitt

at least black-run cities will still have water while the white-controlled cape town municipality will be the first major metropolis in the world to run out of water

how embarrassing. the DA is a disgrace

more diversity!
more gibs!
fuck whitey!

lets ruin the last decent country on that godforsaken shithole and then starve! Woooop!

Saffer here.

There are several problems
1/ population growing due to the coloureds breeding like rabbits in the Cape Flats
2/ federal level in charge of infrastructure. The ANC has been siphoning money out of infrastructure projects into their own. They do this because the DA control Kaap Stad. The ANC have declined investing in desalinisation plants.
3/ Natural drought

tl;dr ANCs and coloureds

you keep dodging pinky.

anc run provinces are doing just fine.

the western cape has the highest crime rate, poorest infrastructure and is about to run out of water.

DA and the white inbreds running it are a disgrace to South Africa

>white controlled
are you fuckin retarded
>flag
yes of course

im living in a 1st world white country mate. almost no crime, everything works, safe at night. enjoy your shithole

yes, cape town is controlled by the white DA.

cape town's population is also less than 10 percent black.

don't try to blame black ppl on this one you pencil dicked inbred

It never ran out of water during apartheid now, did it you stupid fucking nigger?
Any country that lets its largest city run out of water is a fucking joke.
Africa tier shit.
Not surprising that these fucking animals have run the country into the ground.
Well done Wakanda.

yes. im sure you're enjoying yourself. i heard canada enjoyed a whopping 2 days of summer last year

well according to my woman who actually lives in western cape..it is most certainly fuckin not white controlled

>It never ran out of water during apartheid now, did it you stupid fucking nigger?

because cape town never had droughts back in apartheid you dumb kangaroo-fucking inbred

There's too many monkeys in there. It doesn't matter if you run the zoo, if you don't have enough people to control the animals.

you know you;re doing something right when the only thing the subhuman can complain about is the weather.

Nigger.

>most of the leadership is white.
have you even ever been there?

Nigger.

yes i have. big mistake staying in that DA controlled shithole

i am from prosperous pretoria which is run by the ANC

Nigger.

lynch the niggers, fuck blm

this is how I know you are a larping faggot
western cape is the only semi-civilized place left in that shithole country

SA refugee?

and yet cape town is the most dangerous city in the country.

keep shitposting

Cape-town != Cape Flats
And you fucking know this

he's baiting

>MUH DICK

no, I know many of them and fiance is one of them
>most those people do tend to go to california I've noticed tho

>have some water white boi

cape flats is still run by the DA. ya'll complain the ANC does not know how to fight crime. what is the DA doing about the Cape Flats?

also, the cape town suburbs are not safe either aside from maybe bishopscourt and clifton.

kek nice lips muh nigga

because california has good weather unlike frozen shithole canada

All of SA including Cape Town is run by native Africans, not Boers or South African whites or Indians.

It's the fault of the government of the last decade, and yes, it's totally black.

You're stupid to suggest that any white in SA has power, now.

>ya'll complain the ANC does not know how to fight crime
Incorrect.

Blacks don't know how to fight crime. They are crime.
Coloureds don't know how to fight crime. They are crime.

The only innocent are the whites and to a lesser extent the Indians.

the Democrat Alliance runs Cape Town and the rest of the Western Cape province.

just shut the fuck up and stop making up bullshit

>can't fight crime

> incels from pol marry asians and whites from shitholes

> kaffirs

What the use of these lip fillers?

status symbol probably.

t. nigger the thread

no it;s cuz they retarded fucking leftist who helped vote you nigger retards in and now they're flawking to the next best leftist shithole

where did the nigger go?

You dumb nigger. Theyre running out of water cause the fired all the white people at the water company cause of a new law saying all companies need to be demographically representative... So the niggers can't get the water to work and they wont let the whites

patricia de lille
Cape town mayor patricia de lille.

At first I thought you were just some random idiot from Leftypol.
Now I know that you're a Wakanda tier nigger retard.
1982 was peak Apartheid and peak Drought, and even the niggers were given more water than humans get in South Africa these days.
Now go tell your mom that you're going to stop posting bullshit and kill yourself fuckwit.

for half her life there it wasn't a shit hole, we aren't young

So what is the problem

White mismanagement or a drought

pretty white by le 56% standards

honarable membah

> Coloureds

>> incels from pol marry asians and whites from shitholes
No shit. In shithole countries women aren't artificially propped up by the comfortable societies built by men. They are still relatively sane (as far as women go) compared to western lunatics, and understand that women and men are not the same. The ones who don't understand this usually don't live to tell the tale.

what movie is this from?

Holy fuck what is the source of this? Is this backed with some historical data?

Now I have seen some stupid shit done by tribes but holy shit this is just I have no words. How has this tribe not gone extinct yet from those infections they should get in their lips.

this is true, mine is very smart, traditional and more feminine than any useless feminazi cunt around here

that doesn't say anything about the western cape. cape town has always had plenty over rainful during the winter until the past decade.

both. but black-run cities also experience droughts but we manage to conserve water unlike the DA retards in Cape Town

Water and Sanitation Minister
Nomvula Mokonyane.
youtu.be/jGlCGHaHHis

What is this bullshit? A nigger that cant pick cotton like the ones missing limbs became shark food.

well there you have it

>white controlled Cape Town to run out of water LOL!

Its a drought you moron. White folks cant make water magically appear.

OP is just about the dumbest fucking person I've ever seen post on this board.

how come nigs never explain why you dont see this in white land?

wow you're stupid. if you build the proper infrastructure and desalination plants, droughts aren't an issue.

other cities also have droughts but manage to conserve water

you stupid faggot

They do that to purposely make their women ugly so they won't be raped by the neighbouring tribe

ahhh yes the water and sanitation minister is a nigger? lol

> we had ten years to prepare
> did nothing
Wakanda is real

Is it a fun and fulfilling use of your time, LARPing as a nigger on Sup Forums?

Cape of Storms to Come | "They were warned"
youtu.be/qpGi8R_Xbdo

>16 post by this ID
>effort trolling

always nice to see someone working hard.

>Four desalination plants are due to start operating in February next year (2018), and are a large part of the City of Cape Town's plans to stave off Day Zero next year, as its water crisis escalates.

huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/12/04/water-from-cape-towns-desalination-plants-could-pose-a-health-risk_a_23295883/

Retarded nigger.

Fuckem, hope every nigger goes a year without a drink.

>People are responding to a shitposter

they were needed to start operating last year you fucking retard.

great infrastructure planning by the retarded DA

>you kept on saying blacks would ruin south africa.
yeah fuck me
never thought it would be a bunch of shaun kangz but there you go

The funny thing here is they are not shutting off water to the poor black areas, just the richer (white) areas!

Good.

Africa for AFRICANS

You know they are doing something wrong when your defense includes your weather.

Whites are very picky about what you film they doing.

Yes, But the Capetown riots will be the spark that ignites the Great Happening. People Kill each other for water/
People can last one week is a generous estimate with out water

>lol maybe they just dont burn people with tires in public?

Calm down Paco. You might make someone laugh.

>never thought it would be a bunch of shaun kangz but there you go

Thats because the smart ones are getting out.

>SA facing a skilled-worker ‘brain drain’ as 7% of whites have emigrated since 2002

thesouthafrican.com/sa-facing-a-skilled-worker-brain-drain-as-7-of-whites-have-emigrated-since-2002/

>SA's population has increased overall, but whites aged 15-34 are dwindling - That's a problem

>black ANC controlled provinces have no problem with the water supply and infrastructure but the Western Cape does.

Of course they don't have a problem. They don't wash so don't need water.

Do niggers understand that the white race could very easily exterminate every last nigger on the face of the earth, and the only thing holding whites back is kike brainwashing?

Nigger.

>meanwhile the rest of blackest Africa has nooooo problem with water and food.
>Trillions have totally not been spent for the KANGZ to barely survive on their home turf.

Fucking reddit Atheists give you water. Africa is just that shitty.