Sup Forums will try to convince you this woman is a liar

buffalonews.com/2018/01/27/holocaust-survivor-breaks-decades-long-silence-to-share-her-horrific-story/

the Nazis made us run; if you couldn’t run, you’d get killed. They killed my mother right in front of me. She couldn’t run fast enough. I grabbed her. It was too much for a kid to see. I told the Nazis to kill me, too, but they said no, you are going to work. People were dying in front of me. I saw a rabbi who was lying in the corner with his feet cut off, but he was still alive. He was lying out there until he died. It was unbelievable what they did.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never again

Sup Forums has nothing to say

naturally

she is a liar, prove me wrong

bump

Hi JIDF

Oh? So she avoided the death coaster? The giant acid pits? The room with the sinking floor full of water that electrified everyone? Avoided having her skin turned into a lampshade? Never saw little boys being wanked to death? Weird, but I guess she's just one of the lucky ones.

she is a truther, prove me wrong

Why is it always a 6 digit number if there was millions? They moved prisoners around too

If they wanted to exterminate them why didn't they exterminate them.

the burden of proof is on you, friend

there is no evidence that nazis did anything she described

Old bitch paid by ADL to LARP so she could afford old bitch pills.

>Why is it always a 6 digit number if there was millions?

First digit was often a letter.

alright Ive never seen that

>Every Jew has some grandparent who apparently survived the gas chambers

Apparently these were extremely shit death camps judging by the amount of survivors...

I don't care. Go to Israel.

Horrors of humanity.
I am a small female. No one will ever do that to my mother, me or any one else. Know why? Glock. That is mother fucking why. I would die standing but you would never get me and mine in a cattle car. Where the fuck were your goddamned guns?
Stories like this are why no free person should ever let liberals erode their gun rights. Ever.

I wonder for what reason you would put an identifying mark on something you're planning to incinerate.

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shave, wash and tattoo a person, before throwing them into an oven.

Tits and stop repeating the most obvious shit.

That kike is lying. You're a fucking moron if you believe that bullshit.

Okay, let's assume everything we're told about The Holocaust is true, to the last detail. Why is it that basically nobody is made to give a fuck about The Holodomor? Why is it even remotely acceptable for so many college faggots to walk around flying the flag of the Soviet Union? Why is that shit so underplayed while we hear about The Holocaust constantly?

>I saw a rabbi who was lying in the corner with his feet cut off, but he was still alive. He was lying out there until he died.
Even without his feet, he continued to lie. He lied until he died.
The Eternal Jew.

>but they said no, you are going to work

Experienced in mass murder efficiency projects are we? Dumb cunt

I wish people Like you would out yourself publicly so people like me could give you a concussion

You don’t comprehend the Nazi fastidiousness to organisation

Thisonly proves that some will exploit the opportunity to commit fraud. It disproves nothing except the fraudsters.

>[words]
>It was unbelievable what they did.
has anyone ever strapped one of these douches into a polygraph?

The only moron here is you son.
>im proud to deny genocide it makes me contrarian and intellectual

I remember a story that says those are all fake tattoos and they don't match with any kind of record. Some evidence supporting that claim is that not everyone ''survivor'' got a tattoo and the reason for that varies...

Why? Israel was made for you. Go back there. Mind-boggling that you insist on living around a bunch of people who are just waiting to show their true Nazi tendencies when there's a Jewish state that we (America) pay for.

It's called lining them up outside their homes and shooting them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

>we'll kill your mom because she didn't fit the bill
>but not you, because kids are much more capable of hard labor than adults

She literally just explained it. Get that caved in skull looked at buddy. Fuck you people are actually this stupid. It’s amazing how you all flock together into a pathetic anonymous online congregation of autism and real life fail

>if you couldn’t run, you’d get killed
>nazi then proceeds to put survivor to work
>details of mother’s death was “too much”
>all these generic details about people dying
Wow what a detailed “horrific” story, how long did it take her to make this shit up, an hour?

If the nazis were so hell-bent on killing everyone all those times, why didn't they just actually kill them? I can see at least half a dozen times where the bloodthirsty nazis, instead of just putting a bullet in her head, kept her alive (while others around her were dying/being killed!) to continue on.

Y U mad?

oy vey I feel sorry for you and your mother, I am a rabbi, very surprised that they didn't throw her from a train cart into an acid lake, oyy vey my poor mother shekelstein, may god rest her soul

"K-kill me too"

"Children to the chambers!"

Oy veeeey I got acid washed and gassed 4892302 times. Give shekels goyim.

Oy gevalt! even a fellow swiss, we need double the shekels, pay up goys

Mad that children, and people who worship a guy that took the cowards way out, are angry that they can’t publicly go around telling everyoke the holocaust is fake or they’ll be beaten to death? No :)

There are hundreds of thousands of people that supposedly escaped these "death camps," where are their accounts, why do I only see the same 20 or so in the books written to push the narrative.
No substantial evidence of the gas chambers and few bodies found. Why would I believe this?
>real life fail
Are you a chink or just retarded? Either way please leave my country.

I publically do it cunt, I'm not like the antifa faggots that hide behind a mask

>3.141592653589793238462643383279

>Sup Forums will try to convince you this woman is a liar

because she is a liar. The kyke's will try to tell you arm tattoo's are rock solid proof of a mythical holocaust.

>cutting a rabbis feet off
For what purpose, is this another one like the masturbation machines? Tldr jewish fairy tales

"When I see the images before my eyes, it all comes back to me … Corpses, corpses, corpses. Shot, gassed, decaying corpses..." --Adolf Eichmann on the Holocaust

>a guy that took the cowards way out
No proof at all.

Literal niggers killed a million people in a hundred days in rwanda. The entire might and organization of the german state took what, six years to allegedly kill a few million jews and STILL the “DEATH” camps were full of LIVING kikes at the end of the war?

Fuck off kikes. Next time we’ll really do it.

If the Nazis were exterminating them why make them run or march anywhere?

If I wanted to kill someone I wouldn't take them on a walk and feed and house them.

Slave labor dumbass. They didn't kill every Jew.

Do emaciated jews seem like a good source of slave labor?

you mean forced them to breed rabbits and play in the orchestra, right?

Multiple camps with multiple numbering systems.
Only numbering the ones you don't immediately kill.
There are six-digit numbers on many of them.

This doesn't disprove anything. If the Holocaust was fake, wouldn't most Nazis involved say as much?

what's there to say nigger? it's either fake or real, it doesn't mean a single jew ever died in a gas chamber.

you fucking shills make me sick

Thats a cheat code for Tekken 3 on the PS1 to unlock the disco version of Eddy Gordo. She wrote it there so she'd never forget the 6 million cheat codes that game has.

Smh, the brits killed a few million people every year in India and you don't see similar stories from us

You keep posting new "evidence", and researchers keep debunking them. But it's easier for you to invent new bullshit than it is to explain why you're wrong. That's the problem with all conspiracy theories.

Try to explain yourself for once. Why wouldn't a majority of Nazis involved with the camps say that they didn't commit the most horrific genocide on Earth, if they really are innocent?

>tattoo proves torture and gas chambers

That bitch is a liar

It wasn't nearly the most horrific genocide, brits killed half the population of India and then proceeded to celebrate hundred years of British rule

>Why wouldn't a majority of Nazis involved with the camps say that they didn't commit the most horrific genocide on Earth, if they really are innocent?
They did say they weren't involved.

speaking of poo deaths, some of the alleged pics of holohoax were from indian famines

Yes when Indian were killed just to have excess grain for the Jewish army, when I look back at it anglo deserve everything that's happening to them

the eternal anglo

Make bombs mostly. Most Jews they killed though. They burned bodies huge pits thousands at a time.

the holocaust taught in american schools is not completely truthful, and is tainted with jewish lies.

>when leaf makes a good post

All "death camps" were uncovered by soviets. All american liberated camps were concentration camps.

I am an ethnic jew by blood, something you are not. I find this constant worship of the holocaust and reenforcement of the narrative by retards like you makes me fucking puke. You and your "researchers" are nothing more than uncritical slaves to the kikes.

Why not kill them on sight if the goal was extermination? Where are the mass graves, or mounds of ash?
What about the mathematical inconsistencies? What about accounts that were proven to be lies from survivors admitting to it later in life?

What ever happened to "Truth does not fear investigation."? Or another classic, "To know who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

>Germans
>nothing if not efficient
calling anyone a dumb cunt, but yourself.

If you are suggesting that these soldiers shot 6 million Jews or anything close to it, you might want to read that again.

Funny how the bullied kid becomes a bully

you are an idiot. How many fake stories prove that it never happened? How many fake photos would you need to see? How many lies would you need to see uncovered before you realised the whole thing is a massive hoax?

I live in a jewish community and I can assure you that these people are not being truthful. Everyone, literally everyone claims to be descended from a "survivor". Luckily for me my grandparents came to North America before the first world war so I am immune to the propaganda and attempt to hijack jewish identity by these charlatan luciferians.

You are doing exactly what I said you would. Ignore my question and pose counter-questions instead. The modus operandi of every conspiracy theorist.

>They did say they weren't involved.
Source?

>when we got to Poland, the Nazis made us run; if you couldn’t run, you’d get killed. They killed my mother right in front of me. She couldn’t run fast enough. I grabbed her. It was too much for a kid to see. I told the Nazis to kill me, too, but they said no, you are going to work.

Okay, so despite documented (((proof))) that anyone younger than 12 was immediately thrown into the camp incinerator, despite the fact that they're shooting anyone not keeping up on sight, despite your defiance of their orders which surely must go against the higher ups let alone their own pride, they let you live. This propaganda is getting worse and worse, holy shit.

6 million is the total Jewish deaths from all Nazi sources

I responded with text, you maggot.
You have the critical thinking faculties of an NLP controlled mind slave. I hope for your sake you wake the fuck up before you find YOURSELF inside of a concentration camp.

It takes longer to a burn piles of bodies than burning them individually, just a physics prank
Do court in Sweden accept testimony given under duress?

>Funny how the bullied kid becomes a bully
t. MIDF
Israel and Palestine both should be glassed.

There is endless amounts of evidence from for the Holocaust. You just refuse to believe any of it.

you mean like the Red Cross?

what do you think about the jap camps in usa in wwII? and we nuked them twice...
was it justified?

I have no reason to believe it, goy. I am a fucking jew. There is no benefit for me to buy these lies and support retards like you in your own suicide. If I were you I would open my eyes before it's too late. Don't paint me with a broad brush, you have no goddamned idea what my experiences are.

The fact that the Red Cross counted 300,000 deaths is fucking crazy. Obviously the Nazi's interest is to downplay deaths and the Red Cross counted 300,000? How exactly do you not believe the Holocaust. Also the Einsatzgruppen is not in that number. Many Jews were just outright shot in their villages by SS and Germany Army.

You keep trash talking, but refuse to answer my question. Let me post it a third time.

Why wouldn't a majority of Nazis involved with the camps say that they weren't death camps?

>Do court in Sweden accept testimony given under duress?
It doesn't need to be from a court case. Just some statements by former camp workers that the Holocaust is a lie.

My grandmother escaped Nazi Germany. She wasn't Jewish. But one day late last year we were watching the news and it showed a bunch of people at some rally shouting Heil Trump and doing the Nazi salute. My grandmother said something angry in German and stormed out of the room.

Yeah, I imagine it must be fucked up seeing somewhat of a resurgence in the Trump era.

So Jews would rather have their feet cut off than do an honest days work? Checks out.

>believing communist version of events

because they know the evils of it, and they don't want to see it twice, nor should they.
they can die off knowing it's not here, and once theyre all gone the powers that be will kick it off again. mark my words.
they're waiting for wwII vets to die off before doing it again.

You are so full of shit, stop watching Holywood movies and open your eyes. What are you trying to convince me of? My experience is as a jew living in a post-holocaust world. The entire pyramid of lies and deceit sits on this foundation. The holocaust narrative is the root of all degeneracy.

Why is every American and British liberated camp a "concentration camp" and every soviet liberated camp a "death camp"? You can't even think straight you are so deluded. You are probably so stupid that you believe in that Arendt book too, eh? Can't make a retard not be a retard.

>You are so full of shit, stop watching Holywood movies and open your eyes. What are you trying to convince me of?

The truth. Even Adolf Eichmann admitted the Holocaust happened. If he can, so you could you

Oh we are on the same page, I believe the numbers are fake too and probably very few people if any were killed

Common now JIDF
>Israel and Palestine both should be glassed.
Yes but if we have to choose an order its israel first