Coping with Reality

How do you cope with how horrible, dark and despicable the world is? With all the pedophiles in the elite and their neverending abuse, with how unsafe the world becomes for you to have children, with all the evil and savageness going around with no end in sight—but the contrary, they ever increase—, how does one cope? Don't you feel incredibly alone and hopeless for the future?

I like to think people like Trump will be the beginning of change, but sometimes i doubt it. What if he's just another puppet? The world is governed by money, after all. What if nothing really changes in the end? I don't feel i belong in this world anymore. Everything looks so hopeless.

I hope Jesus comes by and cleans everything, but day after day i become more skeptical and empty, no matter the lifting, or reading, or dreaming.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119277518/#119286689
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023
youtube.com/watch?v=YC0w_qKbYKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Believe it or not you can actually make change. But truly the change you need is within. Changing the consciousness that's within you.

What do you mean, and how could i? How would it help me, exactly?

He means conforming, change yourself goy, you're broken society isn't broken everything's fine you're just fucked in the head if you don't think kids should be being taught about hardcore anal sex.

Just keep your faith in God. Don't expect Trump to be a savior - he's injecting some common sense back into the proceedings but he's only one man.

I'm very blackpilled these and see no real hope. Politically and also personally. My life is a mess and so in my country, it's a bad combo.

I just take it day by day. I think it is possible to find inner peace even in these dark times.

>horrible, dark and despicable
>pedophiles
>neverending abuse
>unsafe world

The world is not Sup Forums. Take a break from the Kool Aid, and go out into the "scary" world. You will feel better.

I'm saying that as someone with lots of contact into the world, like the shithole of my country. Things are so chaotic here you lose hope. I actually come here to try to gather some light from more civilized parts of the world.

>telling some Brazilian to go outside to feel better

What does it mean to keep your faith in God exactly? Like he will protect you and keep things going around you?

Trying to learn.

>How do you cope with how horrible, dark and despicable the world is?
It used to be far worst.

That's a very good question.

I recommend a heart to heart with our Father in Heaven. We serve a God of miracles. And although He first calls us to behold His beauty, we also empowered to set captives free. You are born for such a time as thing, with a hunger and thirst for righteousness (which mostly means "right relationship"). Put on some worship music, open your Bible and spend time with Jesus. You can be used to liberate child slaves this year. But, you need deep roots from time spent in fasting and prayer in the Holy Spirit to be the agent to deliver the souls of those you help rescue into enternal life of the knowledge of God in Christ Jesus. But you need, you must strive to enter the rest of God. You must rest. First you must rest.

That no matter how dark and evil the world seems, God is ultimately good and these things must come to pass.

Some believe he actively protects them, but I feel that's missing the point.

I don't.
I'm going crazy because of that.

>he thinks it's only gotten this bad in recent times

I have news for you user. It's a blackpill. The world has always been this bad. In fact, it's been much worse in previous societies. The internet has just made it more widespread knowledge.

Back in the 50's, you think the elites weren't child trafficking? Having massive sex/murder orgies like in Eyes Wide Shut? You think pedos weren't in positions of power? Think again. They just got away with it more back then, and those times seemed more wholesome because communities were more closed off, information was easier to control, people were easier to control.

>hold fast
>pray and talk to God
>praise and thank God
>try to get better and take advantage of situation/chances
>share the gospel and good news about Christ with others
>almost always crush anxiety,depression with diet+excercise and prayer
>Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”
Its mostly about the effort.
Crush fear and doubt , jump into the fray and never throw the towel.

All you can do is work hard, make children, protect and educate them for a better future.
That is more hope than one can dream about these days.
Also stick to Whites and Asians and their cultures, music, cuisine etc.
But do not forget about your heritage.

I often shudder to think how easy it was to commit heinous crimes and get away with them prior to modern forensics/news/connectivity. I can only imagine the kind of shit people got away with.

The only way to feel better is to make a difference, no amount of alcohol or Antidepressants can make one fulfilled like this. I will try as hard as i can, i don't even care if i achieve it or not, my life depends on it.

Was talking to a girl about tipping (waitress) I'd been dating

She wouldn't stop pressing that I admit it's better to tip than to charge more and pay a higher wage. I wouldn't fold, and told he I didn't like it because people can take advantage. Someone can go in and tip nothing meaning the generous man has to tip more so she can afford rent

She said you can't do anything about those kind of people. And I'll be happier if I ignore them

Then I told her I believe you can't ignore evil and good people are obligated to act against it

She told me she had enough of me for the night, and that I made her uncomfortable. And if I pick a topic like that again she'd pass

Problem is it was literally the only time we had really talked, back and forth, she went to businesses school so was very adamant

Seems like she's willfully ignorant, she is a Buddhist. She keeps talking to me and apologized for telling me she had enough and was uncomfortable, but I told her she was right to be honest

The red-pill will harm your relationships with those who choose to be oblivious. It's programmed in society to make people uncomfortable with reality

>Jesus
Because Jesus is Lord.
>31For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.

>32For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

>33Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

>34Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?

>35To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

>36For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.

>37And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,

>38Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.

>39See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

>40For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

>41If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

>42I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.

>43Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

Righteous fury gives me determination and hope. I reflect on good things and do the best I can. The rest will fall wherever.

Not being Brazilian helps.

Keep your family very close and loved ones closer. Moving towards a simple lifestyle away from civilization is key.

does anyone else feel like they are living in some weird comedy movie where most people are insane? it seems as though all common sense has gone out the window and those who speak the truth are persecuted. pic related

Find some hobbies that aren't political. Thinking about how much the world sucks 24/7 isn't healthy, it'll just drive you insane.

Lmao we're literally living in a golden age right now, this is the easiest life has ever been, neck yourself fag

brazil is hell on earth. the world is not america. OP could go outside and get a machete to the face

i've always wondered what it's like to be a type of person like you or OP. I've never had any problems in life making friends, meeting women, etc. I love my family and they love me. I call my mother and father and have good conversations and have good times when I am with them. My sister and my brother like me and enjoy spending time with me. I have been successful in college and will be a doctor in a few months. The only thing I am not is extroverted, in fact I spend lots of time to myself and enjoy it. I have various creative hobbies.
But also I've never prayed, never needed to plea to god, never leaned in that direction at all. I've looked into the origins of the christian tradition more than most and understand the sources of the gospels and paul. My brother is similar to me in almost every way except he is a total misanthrope and egotistical. He suddenly became quite into God also. I wonder if there is something about healthy/unhealthy personal relationships that drives people to want to interact with an archetype like Jesus.

Here a lot of people either are or on drugs. Healthcare is expensive and I feel mental health is an afterthought now.

Maybe a war torn world wouldn't be so bad, another form of madness I suppose. Madness all the same in the end.

No atheists in foxholes. You'll understand one day.

So it's better to just try to ignore everything and keep to myself, i gather. Is there any actual way to have some peace of mind?
Thanks, man. I had a nice laugh with the last part and image.
I'm having a hard time being a Christian. Masses here are attended by some of the worst people ever. And all of the bastards i know are Christians. I'm not even going to mention Protestantism. It's really hard to get motivated to attend mass that way.

I think that was more a correlation with the type of individual that's a soldier and the previous generations

Athietism is now common place in America

Clean your room

That's not what the phrase means at all.

You don't have to attend any church services to be a Christian.

I know what it means, that you'll seek God when your life is endangered

But God is dead to this generation

Then how can i strengthen my faith?

She will respect you more if you hold-firm in your positions. Women want a strong father, you just gotta be less abrasive (guessing) about it. Women are like children.

EVERYONE needs to read this.

Moving away from urban areas is a good start, things are almost always better in rural areas regarding what you are talking about.

By acting upon it in your daily life. Don't just read the words, live them. Same way you strengthen your muscles - you use them.

I'm glad you asked.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119277518/#119286689
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023

Just listen to Jordan Peterson. Thank me later.

Fair enough, but I think even modern day fedora tippers will still pray to anyone they can when they're in a hospital bed and the end is close.

>So it's better to just try to ignore everything and keep to myself, i gather. Is there any actual way to have some peace of mind?

No, not what you should do at all. Just acknowledge that evil has always existed. You'll be less stressed about it because you won't be thinking you've lost something. You haven't lost anything. You can make the world a better place by fighting against these evil fucks, even if that means just rejecting degeneracy and being a good person, and raising a wholesome family. Your bloodline being raised right and with morals will have far reaching repercussions.

The bad guys don't always win. Fight the good fight. Carry the fire.

What if god has always been dead, and people simply practiced it out of peer pressure?

Soon, we secede. Whether that means living like the Amish for a few years and rebuilding from scratch, or a super-colony on Mars, it'll happen.

This is what cheers me, when I'm down.

Take a break from the internet, computer, phone for a week and explore the outside world. Listen to the birds calling. Become what man was 200 years previous to now. Your brain is on 110% mode non-stop. You need to remove the instant dopamine-hits and get attuned to being a normal human-being again.

Perhaps pic related will help. It is one of the biggest red-pills there is (in a good way).

They don't pray, they have a relative ask for money on social media

Money is God in this century. Money heals, buys a new heart and stem cell therapy

We come. We go. We live until we live no more

Soma.

There are still things money can't fix. What then?

I don’t cope I just suffer

Fuck that guy, you are gonna have to let go of looking towards a better world living in Brazil though.

They stay problems

I'm not disagreeing. But people are apathetic and numb

How can you possibly not have found god? I mean how much more obvious does he need to make it?

Yeah. I'd like to believe they can still be saved though. It's a shame that for many of them it comes far too late.

you have been mentality broken seance kinder garden to fit a mold of subservience to authority rather then having free will. You took they easy way stop crying about how defective the mold is and how you never shaped it to fit you.

You find the light after confronting the abyss

For the first time in our record of history, you may be born and die without ever having to search for the light. You can die and all of your friends can die without ever opening that aspect of consciousness

youtube.com/watch?v=YC0w_qKbYKY

The first sentence is your problem.

Read your bible , talk to God and walk the walk.
You'll swerve into your lane by the grace of Christ.
Do not be conformed to this church if u dont like it.
God will guide you where you belong just trust Him and seek His face and counsel.

this

That's a good advice. Thank you, user.

Why do you think death exists? I hear god will send heroes to deal with the problem, four of them with badass horses they say.

The world seems mostly pretty nice. At least what I see walking to and from work and the grocery store. Mind yer own business and don't worry about things yer not responsible for.

By recognizing that you can't fix it from the same dark, horrible, despicable places. It's like fighting to end war, it's an oxymoron.

Be the world you want to see. When enough people do, we will. But don't wait for Jesus, there never was a 'savior' to come save us all. He came to teach us to save ourselves, and y'all dropped the ball.

Contemplate the Ying-Yang, focus on the other side of things for a bit. This too shall pass.

my uplifters when I'm down:

music.

the good side of the internet, I like engineering and technical knowledge, I love watching videos on those subjects and also reading about it.

That’s what makes it even more depressing and pathetic. This is the best the world has ever been. Fuckin BAKA.

Look up, sir, our redemption draws nigh!

The world is a shithole! Every day is one day closer to the day that the LORD JESUS CHRIST IS COMING TO RULE!!!

We must stand fast and make sure people know that He died for their sins and rose again because God the Father loves us that much! We must encourage them to call on Him and ask for forgiveness for their sins.

ウイスキーが大好きです

>Someone can go in and tip nothing
Yeah, but niggers get bad service because all restaurant staff already knows they aren't tipping.

There isn't a secret pedophile cabal, Trump isn't going to help anyone but himself, and Jesus is a fictional character.

>There isn't a secret pedophile cabal, nobody s named Epstein, or Dennis Hastert, or Jimmy Saville. There were never child brothels in Thailand that were frequented by western businessmen and politicians. The heir of Dupont chemicals wasn't given no jail time for molesting his own three year old daughter. I'm totally not a liar or idiot.

I just try to distract myself. Which doesn't work very well but fuck it, lived this long, might as well keep going to see what the future holds.

>There isn't a secret pedophile cabal
Well, not secret from anyone paying any attention that isn't a moron.

>There isn't a secret pedophile cabal

it's just a blackmail network

you are suffering from a case of 'Mean World Syndrome". its all the crap you have been absorbing on here and on the news. the real world is not like that.

try going outside, its really not bad..

>Trump will be the beginning of change, but sometimes i doubt it. What if he's just another puppet?
He almost certainly is a puppet or willing frontman for some power faction; the hope is that he represent a group less insane and evil that doesn't want utter destruction.

Holy fuck.
It's all there.
Literally everything clicked together.

lmfao

Is there no one person who prays at their home? And reads their Bible at their home? Who lives for our God outside of the cathedral or church building? Find just one who you can sit with a read and pray together. Maybe it isn't the "coolest" kid around, maybe it is some grandma. Gathering together for Sunday service is one thing, but you have to be praying together with people not just Sunday AM, if you want to grow in grace and be strengthened in faith

>there isn't a secret pedophile cabal
I mean, sure, it does sound like a lunatic conspiracy theory. Though it's not like Hollywood/pedowood is a greatly kept secret, let's just assume there's no way government officials would let their power corrupt them like Hollywood's did

>Trump isn't going to help anyone but himself
Yeah because it's not like he would've made a shitload more money just by attending to his businesses rather than take on the stress & scrutiny of becoming President of the US

>and Jesus is a fictional character
Alright, and here's where you've gone full fucking retard. I can accept your first two points as reasonable positions to take. This one is not.
Jesus of Nazareth definitely existed and his teachings are still being followed to this day. He definitely fucking existed and he's quite possibly the most important person to ever live. Whether or not he was the son of Jehova is irrelevant. Fuck, I don't think he was, but he definitely existed. The idea that Jesus is fictional is only spouted by fucking retards who haven't done any actual research other than "Christianity is dumb I'm atheist now" and frankly it's cunts like you who make everyone else hate atheists, and why I have to say I'm "not religious" rather than just outright saying I'm an atheist. Fuck you.

Having a dark sense of humor helps tremendously. And being a smart ass.

Like the other day some jew was on here saying that its not white genocide, its just culture changing and whites failing to breed. So i said it was the nazis culture to throw jews into ovens, therefore it wasnt genocide. Jews just failed to evolve to survive 500 degree heat. You take what your enemies say and make it your opinion.

adapt, become the good hearted sociopath

Every dog has his day.

aposto que tu é mais um mulato fudido do caralho, fica no Sup Forums achando que é branco e deseja ir pro mundo afora, viadinho do caralho, muleke

A strong persone does not need a coping mechanism or to ask anyone how to cope.

They just live and do the best they can.

Only truly weak people think asking for help is weakness.

I have to be selfish, to a certain extent. When I really think about it all at once, it usually overwhelms me to the point that I sincerely want to just jump off a bridge. The feeling will swallow your soul, shit it out, then go to town on what's left with a sledgehammer.

I had to learn to make my life about me in a sort of micro, day-to-day kind of way. The best part about growing up, for me, has been learning to value self-improvement. Try to take care of yourself. Get fit. Eat better. I can run 2 miles now, and I'm starting to life weights again. Explore interests and practice skills. Minimize unnecessary consumerism and indulgence in media.

Live to better yourself, if that's all you've got. It can be addicting. That said, it's far from easy. I still can feel like I want to die. I still have fuck up days. Sometimes it's lonely. Whatever.

Keep going.

Every day of my life, bro. Every fucking day I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Keep the infinite CREATOR and true light in your heart and redpill absolutely everyone one everywhere at all times. Stick with facts and shit that can be easily researched (ie 9/11 truth)

Your picture sums it up.
If you are familiar with any programming language, you can find high-level antipatterns all over the place, and people swear by them.