One Piece 868

Chapter's out.

readms.net/r/one_piece/868/4326/1

Something happens: the chapter

Now that they can't take the first place for One Piece

They have to win with other series

You only think nothing happens because you read the spoilers before the scans are out and there's no surprise left. If nothing really happened how would the plot ever progress?

>there are people who actually thought luffy was yonko level
fucking LOL he couldn't even win against an admiral 1v1

is oda really not making this clear enough for you? even 8 year olds who read this manga get it

Streusen turned Mother Carmel and the children into food with his DF powers and tricked Big Mom into eating them.

The world needs more people like Big Mom though she will be eventually defeated by luffy.

She kinda reminds me of the female swedish and german social workers comforting the refugee immigrants with physical intimacy who have been devastated and mentally scarred by war waged by american,british,french and other european white people.

I think she just straight up ate them.

Reminder that to the navy, the idea of 2 yonkou teaming up was like an end of the world scenario.

Back to Sup Forums.

But there wasn't any blood, and why did Streusen just happen to be there and react positively to seeing Big Mom eat them?

Big Mom genes must really be top tier to birth Perospero out of that small weak looking man.

So I guess Streusen was the bad influence on Big Mom and told her to just kill people who didn't agree with her.

Alright so all the minks are able to use Electro. However, none of them need an item or weapon to use electro. Why is Carrot the only one who needs that huge ass paw? Every other mink just used their normal paws.

>yfw Carrot is the traitor and infiltrated the mink tribe

No.
Yes.

Big Mom's Scream was enough to fuck em all up. I hope somebody dies!

Also; why cant they go into a broken mirror? a mirror is a mirror :D:D:D

More surface = better chance to reach your enemy.

Why do boxers wear gloves?

My question is has she ever been shown to use electro without the paw? If she has then I'll change my mind. I'm legit curious. Someone has to have betrayed the minks.

I like how Big Mom took Carmel's bullcrap about sitting eye to eye at the table literally.

Akainu is stronger than any Yonko not called Kaido
Prove me wrong

JUST

to protect their own fists?

Autism. Literally Big Autist.
Oda is giving out to his audience, which is 90% autist.

It's not possible to prove you wrong. It might be true.

Why is Streusen such a cuck?

I can't wait for Streusen to reveal how Big Mom ate Mother Caramel.
This can be the only way to defeat her, she'd have a breakdown even worse than that.

>has she ever been shown to use electro
Chapter 849.

When did one piece get so dark?

SO IS BIG MOM SCREAM SOME FORM OF KING HAKI OR NOT

How? He was smart, saw an opportunity, seized it, and became the first mate of a Yonkou with barely any effort.

So I just started one piece and reached Skypiea is the arc good or is it bad?
Although are there some arcs I can skip without missing much because the episode count is just to high for me?

damn, oda is Sup Forums af

So this is mother Caramel right?

They both have square jawline, light hair, thin eyebrows, the same nose and those two cheek lines below her eyes, and the finger knuckels are the same

3 admirals + 7 Shichibukai + The rest of the youkou stay inactive = 1 Yonkou

It's the best arc

Body too out of proportion to be Mother

So DF powers don't leave the hosts body as soon as they die right? If that's the case then Linlin eating Carmel, and gaining her ability makes sense. Even BB had enough time to throw that black tarp over WB before he ate out his butt.

>lets his daughter-wife be fucked by 20 other men

Yes, you can skip filler episodes.

Is this the best looking OP girl who turned out to be genuinely evil?

It is the arc where the enemies start being semi relevant and strong. Unlike Buggy, ArcLong or Desert arc

marines + shichibukai = yonko. that is, marines + seven warlords = four emperors. how is this so hard to understand?

Get ready for 5 cover pages of Barto.

Close competition.

>Work your ass off
>Provide shitty autistic kids a home and job in the goverment
>Essentially giving them a better future
>Evil somehow

Caramel was eaten by Big Mom, she is dead.

It could be someone elses body...
Think about it. If a devil fruit changes your body then what happens if you 'lose' it?
It's not like Luffy could use his rubber fruit in Franky's body.

i love suleiman

Monet

John Giant was just a normal kid and Caramel kidnapped him to be brainwashed by the government

Sanji's wife looks like THAT!?

Because his control over Big Mom goes only so far. How do you keep this monster from fucking whoever she wants?

Cute!

>implying he had a choice
Pretty sure he had to trick her into being her first. Otherwise I doubt she'd have looked at him.
Not like he cares anyways. He has no love for her. He just wanted to ensure his position in the crew by having the first kid.

Monet had a redeeming side through Doffy tho

Government is your greatest ally.

So she actually ate them.

It's a shame about the pacing as this arc should have been great in the anime.

suleiman x cavendish best ship

Is Oda taking a jab at progressivism? I fucking hate how this manga has become politically motivated just recently.

>give her tasty food
>quickly cum inside her while she's eating

Man. She had a really punchable face even as a 5-year old.

Where are all the fags who were saying "Linlin a good girl, she dindu nuffin" last week?

She ate everyone and you can stop being in denial now together with the "eating a person whole won't give you their power" crowd.

no

Pacing seems fine, or are you talking about the anime's pacing?

>Her face when she sees your dick

At least he waited until she was 26 to bang her.

I bet she's fat under that spacesuit. I just know it.

Based Oda doesn't care if he makes gaijin politics look as shitty as they are. Glorious Nippon banzai!

Yeah "brainwashed", sure suck to be one of the nearly highest officer with the most power and stable life

Only 5? He deserves an entire cover story to himself.

Yeah, the anime pacing. It is excruciating at the moment.

Yeah, honestly that's how I picture it happened.
His dick was so small she probably didn't even notice.

>Got tricked into a life of richness and power

k

not really

>durr she's loyal and sacrifices herself for a batshit evil dude
she's still a huge bitch that drugged children

You've seen what she turns into when she's hungry. Imagine what she's like when she's horny. Big Mom probably forced herself on him one night in a retarded rage, and he narrowly avoided death by snu-snu. After that he staffed the crew with other men who didn't know what they were getting into.

is that what happened to Wihtebeard?

>g-guys ! water is wet! Holy shit

>first husband still alive
>Big Mom fucks multiple guys
>Cuck Cuck no mi
Pottery!

Suleiman wishes he was back home committing war crimes instead of stuck on a boat with this douche.

Probably. I mean technically Enelbwouldn't have been able to reactivate his heart either. Although the exact time of death is probably hard to determine in the first place. In both cases, the brain might have still functioned for some moments

So what's the plan now?

They'll probably fall back to "it's a unique property of Carmel's ability" or something about how she manipulated her own soul.

Jinbei dies for their sins.

Capture everyone and beg big mom for forgivness.

>implying he doesn't want to shoot the girls because he wants Cavendish all to himself
Why do you think he got on his boat? Any other SH crew would have been a better choice for him, yet here he is.

>Begefags

Most likely not. I feel like you have to swallow the person whole or at least eat all of them before the fruit respawns. Not a lot of people can do this, and not many would anyway.

get inside the castle and prey for big mom's pirates to follow and split up

so bege awakened his fruit huh

I've never known trusting a man calling himself "big boss" to be a good idea.

Kind of weird that a character with an Italian-American theme suddenly has an attack name in German.
It would make more sense for it to be called "Il Grande Padre".

BIG NEWS

I'm guessing BB absorbed him somehow using his dark-hole like powers

Giant characters never prosper in One Piece. Bege is screwed.

I haven't seen the original artist make progress on this one, so I decided to finnish it, in part because I wanna see it finnished, in part because of spite of the sanafag and his constant spam. Work in progress.

No. Like this