Jews on Twitter blaming Poland for the Holocaust

Numerous Jews are trying to blame Poland for the Holocaust.

This cunt here is apparently the "5th most influential Jew on Twitter".

twitter.com/LahavHarkov/status/957294785622171654

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yairlapid/status/957208421794709504
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129956107
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another one. This guy is a popular Israeli politician. twitter.com/yairlapid/status/957208421794709504

That is fucking embarrassing

aren't all Jews the ____most something on twitter

accept rapefugees or else, Poolandball

well germans don't exist anymore, they've been thoroughly kebabed already, it's only natural now that the jews will shift the blame to the poles

OYVEY REMEMBER THE 6000 GORILLIAN

well there were also 15 thousands jews in the wehrmacht
what does the cunt say to that?

The poles were genocided as well though. why are Jews like this

I love it, you can't change a lie midway through the lie. This is going to redpill so many retards and once they figure out WHY Poland is being demonized by kikes all of a sudden they're going to put two and two together and realize kikes are the reason europe is dying.
From there we're just a hop, skip, and a Trump from kikes in gas chambers.

Impossible, they will just blame themselves

Pfgrhrhrptftfptt

Every nation on earth was complicit.

wow look at these kikes. Its not like Poland was raped by both USSR and German. What polish family hasn't had love ones die from one side or the other. These fucking jews only where killed by germans.

And another one.

Oy vey Rabbi, whatchu doin?

>refuse to accept rapefugees
>out of nowhere , history now see you as the master mind behind the holohoax
help

fuuuucking halfwitttttt

i fucking hate the EU if the EU did not step in then it would only be the border country's but now it is all of them

I hate Poland more than the Germans. At least the Germans admit and apologize for their part but the dirty Poles just deflect blame despite overwhelming evidence they they helped the nazis and turned in jews and committed pogroms worse than the rest of Europe.
What disgusting spineless slimes.

Also on a personal note all the polish Israelis are a bunch of shitheads pricks.

So fuck Poland. 45 years of soviet occupation was a sweet revenge. I hope in the future the Russians or Germans will conquer them again and enslave them or finish them off completely.

Tfu on polin.

What the fuck is with those verified mongols, does twitter give out checkmarks when u have iq lower than 80?

wew
if you're serious you should gas yourself

Flag checks out

3 million non-Jewish poles died in the holocaust you insensitive kike.

nice
good job holding out just checked most of your partys are right winged

Fuck off Negrito.

>Germany does the genocide
>Its all of Europe's fault
They really dont hide their ALL GOYIM ARE BAD mentality they dont bother to distinguish us they simply use any negative thing we did to them to justify killing us.

They've cucked the krauts so there is no reason to have them as the world's villain. Poles are conservatives and Catholic. This is a threat to them so they spin it as the poles were killing the kikes.

Will the poles bow the way the Germans did?

Spineless kike...let everyone do your dirty work...can't erase history now.

The holocaust has nothing to do with this. This is pressure being applied to force Poland to stop bucking the EU and accept rapefugees.

They're just assblasted Poland isn't taking more Africans

The left tries to push this narrative that not accepting refugees = literal genocide

>This weekend marks the 70th anniversary of a World War II milestone few people have heard before. It's the story of a Polish army captain named Witold Pilecki.

>In September 1940, Pilecki didn't know exactly what was going on in Auschwitz, but he knew someone had to find out. He would spend two and a half years in the prison camp, smuggling out word of the methods of execution and interrogation. He would eventually escape and author the first intelligence report on the camp.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129956107

APOLOGIZE

Absolutely sickening.

How do we red pill the masses, when so many of them consume Jew propaganda? The dominant narrative on social media, the mainstream media, etc. is in the favor of Kikes, Niggers, Illegals, Feminists etc. because any opposing voices get censored.

>Be Polish
>Get invaded by Germany
>Get killed in mass
>Liberated by Russia
>Killed and raped in mass
>Get free
>No reperations
>Join EU to get handouts due to being absolutely deprived for 70 years
>Bossed about by Germany and France
>Blamed for the atrocities commited against you

Being Polish really is drawing the short straw. Cambodia had better luck.

What about the Jewish death camps, where millions of goyim where exterminated and worked to death?

Administrators of the Soviet death camps (all Jews):

>Feodor Ivanovich Eihman (April 25, 1930 – June 16, 1930)
>Lazar Iosifovich Kogan (June 16, 1930 – June 9, 1932)
>Matvei Davidovich Berman (June 9, 1932 – August 16, 1937)
>Israel Israelevich Pliner (August 16, 1937 – November 16, 1938)

Why do Israelis always post such obvious bait
Come on, surely you and your (((130 IQ))) can do better

it's too bad that hitler exterminated all 3 million jews in poland. at least some of them lived to speak about it!

this literally why the shoah....
this is why you've been kicked out of everything

Poland is a regional adversary of Russia. Since the 2014 invasion of Ukraine, propaganda disseminated by the Russian government has used false syllogisms such as "Russia opposed the Nazis, therefore everyone who opposes Russia is a Nazi." That's where this recent anti-Polish smear campaign originates from.

The only ones that could be blamed for the Holocaust are Jews. It is just the product Jewish imagination. If the Jews had not conjured up the Holocaust in their minds, it would have never existed

mfw you lose 1/5 of your people in ww2 and then get blamed for shit that took place in ww2

I fucking hate you too kike, ur days are numbered. Muslim will tear you apart.

uh huh not the left......
the Russians
again.....
really makes you think

And your post is anti-Russian propaganda, designed to try to pit people against Russia and deflect from the kikes in Israel trying to smear Poland.

Don't forget that Trotsky, Lenin, and Karl Marx himself were all Jews.

polands participation was under nazi rule. you would think jews would know this stuff

You gotta be one of the tribe

>poland not cooperating with jew cuckery
>jews go back in time and blame them even more for something that never happened

the phrase "jews on twitter" really activates me

>polish death camps
polish death camps
>polish death camps
why am i posting this over and over again?
>polish death camps
idk im jewish if you hate it you helped construct...
>polish death camps
polish death camps, polish death camps
>polish death camps
did you know they were in poland?
>polish death camps

Poland doesn't give a fuck about Nazis or Russians. They both signed the The Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact and agreed to take over Poland together and split up the territory for themselves.

Russians always get a free pass, because they were doing it in the name of Judeo-Bolshevik Marxism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact

it wasn't under real judaism

jewish magick is powerful, i literally came to post this. If Azerbaijan started becoming anti-semetic they would find a way to blame the for the holocaust.

This should wake people up. Jews are not happy with Poland's Nationalism and what's it to take refugees. A great deal of modern Poland was part of Germany, where most of these supposed death camps were. Poland was taken over by Germany... I don't think many goyim are dumb enough to believe this one.

Lenin was like a quarter Jewish and he never even knew about it.

Polish Death Camp is the name of my 80’s speed metal band.

>Trying to push the german Guiltcaust meme on Poland.
>Poland not accepting diversity and homosexuality
>Poland being full of right wingers destroying Kebab Restaurants and burning down gay rainbows
>Poland having more antisemites than the west without muslims.

Goyfidence?

Doesn't matter. He still had Jew Genetics and an obvious Jew mentality.

It's more about a "religion". Jews are inherently inferior people with psychological/emotional/personality traits which is why they're such a menace to any society they infest.

err, "more than just a religion".

>all this "polish death camp" shit from jewish twitter
>all influential people in media/politics

yup, totally organic.

>polish death camps
hello user!
>polish death camps
thank you for replying to my post!
>polish death camps
do you happen to know
>polish death camps
the geographic position
>polish death camps
of the infamous
>polish death camps
nazi german
>polish death camps
labor facilities?
>polish death camps

Jews going after another Nationalist government. I'm shocked. Poland needs defended at all cost from these fuckers.

EU anger at Poland.
Empire of the banks.
This guy Manuel Barroso went straight from the EU to being on the books of Goldman Saches as an employee (pay off) last year.

HAHAHAHAHA THE WHITE RACE FELL BECAUSE OF LIES
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You’re quickly working your way to lead singer by throwing out them ace lyrics.

I can agree the law is wrong, any law that limits free speech is, including holocaust denial laws. However the jewish tears created by this is great, but at the same time we might be witnessing the very rewriting of history...

There was no such participation in occupied Poland you dumb fuck. We had the biggest underground resistance in europe and we are the most righteous goys who saved thousand of these backstabbing conniving slimy kikes. Did france pay for having their vichi government association? Fuck off burger fast food intellect

The jew screams out pain as he stabs you in the back.

Eastern European revolt when?

>polish death camps
let me just get out my
>polish death camps
UKELELE THAT I ONLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY A MINIMAL SET OF TONES ON!!!
>polish shoah camps

Kek Poland tried so hard to please everyone except the big evil meanie bratushka ruskies and they get BTFO anyway. It's kind of funny to watch.

Kikes gonna' kike.

Russia is kiked as fuck

In these countries that couldn't stop themselves being taken, what did the fucking Jews do about that?
Hypocrits.

maybe it's time to "mow the lawn" again, like you guys do with Palestinians. take out another 6 million to keep the population under control.

Poland did nothing wrong

You know, some people, like myself, seem suspicious that 6 million people died within six years with no evidence or alarm. That's equivalent to a 9/11 every single day including 6 Christmases. I think you and your homies need to brush up on some logic in regards to Holocaust facts. I'm pitching that perhaps the entire Holocaust was made up.

And who let that happen? The eternal lim (x->0) x/56% mutt once again can't let other people have nice things so Reagan destroyed communism and now kikes own everything.

ARE THE GERMANS BROKE?!? WHY CAN'T THEY PAY MORE WHITE GUILT TAX?!?

Because you know today Jews are always ready to help other nationals...
Not.

>(((Lahav Harkov)))
Every. Fucking. Time.
You know what to do.

I'm surprised they've let Egypt off the hook for those pyramids. They can expect a bill soon.

>create a meme country to get the balfour declaration signed
>whine about the consequences 100 years later

>We had the biggest underground resistance in europe and we are the most righteous goys who saved thousand of these backstabbing conniving slimy kikes

Serves you right.

The kikes don't care about the 20k polish who were murdered by Bolsheviks in 1940.

You do know why this is happening right?

For some reason I keep seeing loads of talk about polish antisemitism here on social media. It's mainly coming from polish Jews, though. They all say how polish people were the most antisemitic, which is why germany put concentration camps there. also recalling stories of massacres by the polish population on their relatives during and even after the holocaust.

>trying to blame people who were supposedly also holocausted
bold move lets see how it plays out for them

Why do you think they are trying to FORCE immigration onto Poland. They want to destroy all white nations. They have been successful in America, Germany, Britain, Sweden.

Reminder that mischling Heydrich orchestrated Operation (((Reinhard)))

dunno plz explain, i dont get kike logic

jews hate poland and they use it

jews murder innocent Palestinians every day
they put them into death zone and most likely modern death cams
its proven and filmed that jews destroy their houses and treat like subhuman
jews need to be put upon a trial by the league of nations for the crimes against humanity

Jews need to move the fuck on and answer for the present.

A FUCKING LEAF

Re writting history is what they will do. Any group or nation with a sense of PRIDE or UNITY will be destroyed. They want to keep that pride for themselves because its empowering just look how empowered Germans where in WW2. They hate it and always did. Read the protocols. They tried to ignore Poland nov 11 march but no longer can contain it so they are going to plan b , discredit it. Not going to happen. We've been through so fucking much that I believe that we are the chosen one not them! Their attacks will only be a multiplayer for our strength.

Poland will get waves and waves of attacks from them and the weak ass fake (((Poles))) in government will speak on behealf of the population and submit to their demands.they wont stop hitting over and over again. They can easily use the Ukrainians in PL as a fifth column EASILY. I just hope Poles are ready.

PR bs from you local depraved rabbi.

Fuck off seriously

Poland can into Holocaust?

Punishment for suing the dog headquarters in germany

>It's mainly coming from polish Jews, though.
i thought there was meant to be only 10% as many jews in poland these days as there are descended from schindlers jews

and they make all that noise?

baka senpai

Not from one source. It's mainly from individiual people. Many of them recalling stories of their relatives coming back to their homes after the war, only to get killed by poles who took over their houses.

>nazis invade irrelevant eastern european county with soviet help
>nazis and soviets massacre the population
>allies do jackshit to help poland during or after the war
>fast forward 2015
>James Comey says “They convinced themselves it was the right thing to do, the thing they had to do”
>bizarre campaign to blame poland starts
>now kike shills most likely not even related to jews outside of the us blame poland
>mfw