Can someone give me a legitimate and reasonable argument as to why someone shouldn’t own a gun like this?

Can someone give me a legitimate and reasonable argument as to why someone shouldn’t own a gun like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmqx9Ute4NU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

you should own several guns like that.

Being disabled
Being a suspected terrorist
Being underaged
Suffering from PTSD

AR-15 or similar pistol caliber carbine that's modular is really the optimal rifle for people. You can shell out for performance or just get comfort or quality of life parts.

yeah they don't want one

youtube.com/watch?v=zmqx9Ute4NU

>Disabled
Are you talking about mental retardation? Because physically disabled have the ability to protect themselves against an assailant because of guns
>Suspected terrorist
Too much room for abuse with "suspect"
>Underaged
What is too young for you? I was handling firearms since I was 5 yo under supervision till I was 18 but owned a firearm at the age of 16.
>PTSD
More likely to kill themselves than someone else.

>PTSD

>first, it’s a .22lr
>two, it’s ugly
Kys no guns.

meh nvm. I need to get off this shithole site nd go to bed.

It's a tacticool dedicated .22 AR, in my personal opinion nobody should own that when something like the 10/22 exists. Unless it's for your kid and you want to get them acquainted with the AR system it's kinda dumb.
Just get a normal AR.

Because overpaying for a .22lr in the form factor of an AR is a waste of money and the magazines aren't reliable.

But wait! Bait OP thought he was posting a picture of an AR.

Diagnosed with a mental illness that would make them dangerous

Have a violent criminal record

But desu that gun is ugly as fuck and should be banned just on matters of taste alone

never, EVER, let the government take yuh guns. Just the other day I had a soldier burst his way into my house and quartered himself there for the night. Wasn't anything I could do about it. Tried to take him to court, but because the value in controversy was only $19.95 I wasn't guaranteed a trial.

Sure. I'll give it a go. Voting Democrat makes you a traitor to this great nation likewise any "progressive" party in any country. Traitors by definition can not be allowed to be in charge of anything. Any power or ability they may posse will be used to destroy the country in which they operate.

>be a republican
>accidentally tick democrat because of parkinson's disease
>can't own a gun

Because that's a .22 lr and those aren't optimal for using it to defend the people against the government

awwwwwww. When progressives would do the same and worse I have no pity. Get your shit in order before something fucks you up or ask for assistance from your much vaunted big brother government.

There's no eed and they do more harm than good. If you want to protect your family you should take something handy like a pistol or max. A rifle.

Full Auto in case of self defense is the literal definition of american autism. Just simply say that you like to shoot your rounds just for fun.

>.22 AR
>thinking every black rifle is full auto
Jesus germanon.

Why are you mentioning full auto? Did you just go full retard?

>Can someone give me a legitimate and reasonable argument as to why someone shouldn’t own a gun like this?
Illegal aliens shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

Because you want something a bit beefier than .22 during the Happening.