You havn't forgotten about her, have you Sup Forums?

You havn't forgotten about her, have you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z2jnulmANIk
youtube.com/watch?v=HXYxpDnQKaI
twitter.com/Takasadasan/status/872998531434397696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHO?

Of course not, not with all of her show's great songs.

Which reminds me:

JOINT > triangle = Hishoku no Sora = Serment > Light My Fire > being = Koubou = Akai Namida = Portamento > Yoake Umare Kuru Shoujo = ONE > All in Good Time = Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi > I'll believe = u/n > sense > Aka no Seijaku > BLAZE > Prophecy > Sociometry

Never. Shana is love. Shana is life. Shana is burns eternally.

I didn't really know about the term chuuni back when this aired, but now that I think about it, this was probably the chuuniest show I've watched.

I watched this when I was pretty young and it definitely contributed to my chuuniness in grade school. Wait, is it really 8th grade syndrome if it starts before 8th grade?

It also contributed to my love of tsundere. Shana A CUTE!

>Roomba waifu on Schoolgirls Strikers
>hedgehog on Twin Angels
Funny how she went from voicing tsunderes to literal pet characters. but it seems like a natural evolution, just way too perfect.

>Light My Fire not top of the list
Fuck off

Shana a shit. Yuuji should have picked someone else.

>Yuuji should have picked someone else.
Like who? The maid wasn't into him and Tits was into the other boy. One of the villains? Shana was the best choice, but he didn't exactly have a lot of options.

Light My Fire is a great song but my idol's songs are still objectively better than KOTOKO's.

>Mami Kawada's songs are still objectively better than KOTOKO's
Collectively perhaps but LMF on its own blows any of her Shana OPs out of the water

Shana has a cute, endearing, although somewhat hard on the outside personality. Besides, she wholeheartedly loves Yuuji and would devote her life for him.
Yoshida Kazumi seems someone who would engage in EK, and is probably riddled with sexually-transmitted diseases. She is no doubt shitty wife material who would cheat on Yuuji upon first sight of a man more attractive than him.

I love Shana.

I was thinking about her earlier today.

Translations never

Delete this

OH GOD SHANA IS HOT

I never forget a meme

>Everyone remembers kirino
>No one remembers best tsun

I would never allow myself to forget.

Shana is the original tsunderie besides she is by far better than the scums of taiga and louise

Wrong, She is not like taiga and louise

So you like girls that don't bully your bitch ass to hard.

Not that guy, but I get off on tsunderes getting teased rather than being the bully. Maid Kaichou is unironically in my top 5.

>having taste this bad

Is Shana a loli?

How could I forget about my one and only precious waifu

Yuuji please

My dick hasn't

For her time, yes.

>Aka no Seijaku that low
>Light my fire not on top
absolute shittaste

youtu.be/Z2jnulmANIk

My African American brutha

Shana really had some stellar OP/ED's.

So few shanafriends nowerdays...

Shana is the cutest.

The cutestest

Who dis

One of the original tsundeRie characters

Correct.

>Shana Final was 5 years ago

Well shit

I wish they'd have added Ryuuji talking to the Snake during season 1 and 2, him turning "evil" came out of nowhere for anime only watchers. Also the "bad guys" were a lot more likable than the Flame Hazes and I really rooted for them.

This thread reminds me that I need to go finally finish off the series.

>not even being in 8th grade when Shana first aired

I love the smell of underage bans in the morning.

URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!

To this day, Shana was one of the worst series I had ever watched in my entire life. It was a complete clusterfuck in every possible way. JC Staff's shit art didn't help either. I had fun and enjoyed the finale, but fuck the road there was awful.

Of all the chuuni garbage I've watched, Shana was probably the shittiest.

>assuming he wasn't a retard held back

Shana's perfect.

>tsunfags are STILL insecure and butthurt about women who are actually kind and feminine
Sad.

You are confusing Shana with the later violent clones.

They didn't really have any guarantee that Final would be a thing. If they add Yuuji-Snake contact without Final happening, people would be confused.

> Also the "bad guys" were a lot more likable than the Flame Hazes and I really rooted for them.
I think that was the intention of the author. The Flame Haze aren't that bad either, you just have to understand why they acted like grumpy old men. Most of them have been living their lives in relative peace or fame. (Most Flame Haze were created out of people with very high natural Powers of Existence, which implies fame or high social status.) Suddenly, some otherworldly being whisked them away and turned them into soldiers tasked to kill other otherworldly beings, and their experiences become null because of that.

The entire shitstorm was caused by the Crimson Denizens, and I bet the Flame Haze wonder why they have to be involved with shit the Denizens started.

Regardless of what Shana is like, the way her fans react to Yoshida is hilariously insecure.

>that filename

Cute!

The Flame Haze were also skeptical of how Yuuji was going to create Xanadu, and how much Power of Existence it would need, seeing as Friagne was going to destroy the whole city just to have enough to change Marianne into a Denizen.

Didn't that other dude actually have the balls to go through and fuck that older tits girl?

No I fap to her at least once a week

Which is consistent to one of the Flame Haze duties in preventing Denizen-caused distortions.
Thank god there's the Deus Ex Machina called Leanan-Sidhe, right?

Satou, is it? Damn, he sure have.

Margery even had to use fortification spells on Keisaku because he would literally break on their honeymoon night.

I'll always remember Yuuji being an absolute madman

Is this show any good? I've been thinking about watching it for years now but whenever I read the synopsis it just seems like such garbage that I keep dropping it before I start it. I really like Kugumiya Rie though.

>Fapping to Shana

Shana is the most fappable tsundere in existence.

Yes. The songs alone make it worthwhile. Kind of sad how you-know-who never even got to go to an American or European event.

Currently clearing this from my backlog. I don't think I can take another school episode, it feels like im watching a bad toradora at this point. When does S2 drop this shit?

Posting best girl. Series went downhill after she was gone.

The action in the series is so bad, I actually liked the school life garbage over it.

I liked it when it was more of a mix ala S1. I mean i'm still going to finish it because Shana a cute but this is some worse than toradora filler at the moment. They're not even trying to make me look beyond the title for who's winning the Yuujibowl.

Cute filler girl.

It's very chuuni, for starters.
It also has the rarely explored kind of protagonist who is willing to turn back on his previous allies just to make a massive compromise between the two main belligerents of the setting.

Apparently new short story confirmed

you high son?

As someone who had been one of the first people to gather info about Index, the news shitposting is just awful. It's not even done with the least amount of effort, like .

Alright bigger one
新作短編&連載小説が盛りだくさん!

I just recently started watching this. It's pretty crap desu.

If that's real I hope it's a spin-off about life in Xanadu. I think there was already a short story like taht, though.

you're mom's crap

>taht

>Not fapping to Shana

Still one of the cutest

I still like OP 1, 6 and 7 the best. u/n too. I didn't even watch past the first season.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXYxpDnQKaI

twitter.com/Takasadasan/status/872998531434397696

Its from the issue of Dengeki Bunko Magazine released today, you faggot

Louise is hot.

shana a cutest
but yuuji is trash and ruined the series

MELON WHORE!!

I came here to post this.

Shana will be eternally hot in my heart.

>Terrorist-chan
>tsundere
But yeah mostly solid chart.

all kugirie characters have basically blended into 1 person at this point

>Light my fire that low

Too respectable, too pure for this world.

Light My Fire and Serment are the bestest openings for me.

Yuuji is great.

Only in the season 3 he was good.