What does Sup Forums think of this man?

What does Sup Forums think of this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0a7AuoV3nYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TICK

not a nigger

fucking boomer

LARPing faggot with a punchable face. Literally one of the most obnoxious people in the business, and it actually triggers me when people clog up the catalog with this hannity faggot. And for fucks sake enough with the tick tock bullshit. Also sage

He's ok, but I don't like how his show always starts with "Welcome to Hannity ad we have BREAKING news"

>what does Sup Forums think
KYS SAGE

I think that he has been tasked with waking up the american people to the corruption running rampant around them, anyone who has been paying attention to him for the past couple of months knows hes doing this, and he isnt letting up either. no other msm source is doing what hes doing, really activates the almonds.

Another dumb trumpfag

>spits hot fire
The only one who lays it out for the rest of the country in digestible segments. His style is more mature than years previous.

Never liked him. In my mind he will always be a Bush apologist.

Tick tock bump

Faggot, who eats shit and sucks Trump.

Hes a MSM shill on a jew network on the jew television.

BASED TICK TOCKER!!!!! LEGOOOOOOOOOOOO #1649 #1649

He's alright with me.
Bonus, the President digs him too!

jew apologist and suspected boomer.
regardless you go to war with the army you've got, not the army you want.

Sup Forums will bitch about him being a boomer, and that is show is predictable and boomery (especially compared to Tucker), but Hannity has almost single handedly pushed the Clinton/FBI scandel(s) into the mainstream. He's a crucial link between "far-Right" media outlets, conservative radio, and normies Without Sean beating the war drums on these issues every night for 1.5 years and showcasing Sara Carter and John Soloman, *we* might know about the Clinton/FBI/Dossier scandels, but it wouldn't be covered by major media outlets, and no one in Washington would touch it. It would be a fringe conspiracy theory, rather than something that half the Judiciary and Intel committees are pushing to reveal.

He's like the borderline-retarded man's Tucker Carlson.

I agree with nearly 99% of his stances (except on Israel, he seems intent on grabbing his ankles and lubing himself up), and yet I can't help but despise him. . . sometimes I wonder if hes the height of controlled opposition, but I think hes just *really* stupid, and unintentionally waltzes right into to leftist-narrative traps.

He is gud Irish Catholic boy with memo.
Fuck off shills.

I like the Radio Show but never get to catch the TV show. I can't imagine him being better than Lou Dobbs though.

Checked

This. He's old school but he's almost verbatim filters for the filter salesman. Redpilling the masses

He's alright for a boomer

Currently useful, but mainly a jackass.

What happened to his twitter? Did he explain that?

>there is no way the new york time story is true , i checked my sources and it FAKE NEWS , alright guys see you after the commercials
>hey guys welcome back , okey my sources just informed me that the new york time story is actually true but what the hell i mean anyone can do that
JUST

Also this.

He strikes me as sincere yet easily manipulated.

I've met him 3 separate times. He is as real as they come.

Hannity is a tease.

Tick tock. Tick tock, motherfuckers.

I made a vid on this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0a7AuoV3nYk

Attention whoring moron

Honestly not a fan but he is good in my books as he is speaking to a demographic that needs to be better informed about political realities. Also he is a fellow potato nigger who is based, I say go get em Hannity.

I almost have respect for this man because he is such a dedicated partisan hack. If the proper people were in charge he would a very useful propagandist.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIS TWITTER?

Shitton of shills in this thread. What's the meaning of his last tweet?

A total obnoxious faggot. He will literally suck cock if its his guy that tells him to do it.

So was his Twitter account hacked or shut down by Twitter?

Shut down

Boomer, idiot, sycophant, conspiritard and an absolute moron.

this
his audience is old ass boomer cucks just like himself, he buttfucks newt gingrich after the show, that's why he has him on so much

I lost all respect for him for defending the Bush presidency for so long. He still has never admitted to being wrong about Iraq and continues to justify that colossal Jew petrodollar fuck-up to this very day. I remember listening to him when I was in high school back in 2003 when we invaded, how he kept saying everyone who questioned the motive behind the war was being unpatriotic. Fuck neocons and their Jew masters.

That's what everyone says about him. Like him or not, he is real and means what he says

An opportunist hack. Google his $20,000,000 mansion on the water in Long Island...it's down 3 houses down from Murdoch. His kids play tennis, his son goes to Wake Forest. This douchebag wears Gucci loafers with jeans and a sport jacket...he parties with Hamptons lefty kikes all weekend

I don't know how anyone can watch him. He's an unlettered retard who got rich off pandering to flyover white trash

Based patriot.
A true man of Sup Forums

I am 15 years his senior, and could put his fat ass on the canvas spitting teeth and crying like a bitch with one right hand.
White men just aren't men any more. All pussies.

American Patriot.

he lives in donald trump's anus

>Clinton/FBI/Dossier scandels [sic]
literally nothing is going to happen.

what is going to happen is Jared Kushner and Trump Jr are going to be indicted because they're scam artist trustfund retards. google dunning-kruger, it should have a picture of both of these dumb fucks

This is always the way it works with these guys

A trump fuck boy.

you mean distracting the flyover state retards with "corruption" while Trump and the GOP slide their filthy rich donors 1.5 trillion dollars and neg Iran-Korea-Russia into another pointless war?

He's the worst of old Fox News. Slimy boot licking partisan hack for low-IQ boomers. Doesn't help that he goes on directly after the most redpilled man on contemporary television.

bruh the only thing higher than me right now is this nigga's part

Oh look, it’s a retard.

At least unlettered Limbaugh is clever and has a witty sense of humor and knows US history. Hannity is such a dumb fake fuck who's probably never a book cover to cover

Le right wing boomer man

He's wayyyyyy too filthy rich (like $40+ million a year rich) to not have side whores. Plus he works in NYC with his wife and kids out on Long Island. He must pay the ass on the side a boatload of cash & gifts to keep quiet

Tucker > Laura > Sean. His show has become way to predictable. All red meat, no debate. Still watch though, it's not like im going to turn on CNN or MSNBC.

Obnoxious blowhard neocon shill

I think you should cut out the 3+ hours of cable TV per night. Tucker is only one worth it. And you can cut him down to 30 minutes if you record or youtube and skip commercials

>d
Just background noise as I work.