What is it about millennials that makes them the worst most obnoxious generation there is...

what is it about millennials that makes them the worst most obnoxious generation there is? Literally every single millennial i've interacted with is the type of person who i would not fucking hang out with under any circumstances and actively avoid.

The fuck is their problem??

d&c thread, fresh.

t. Baby boomer

sah-gay

They are the children of boomers, basically genetically engineered to be dick wads.

How old are you?

They grew up pampered and carefree. Still living off mom and dad and thus have time to post on the internet more than other generations.

>The fuck is their problem??

Whites: coddling by ex-hippie boomer parents
Nigs/Poor whites: astronomical rise of single-mother households
Asians: most prone to indoctrination by (((liberal))) professors, given they come from collectivist societies.
Mestizos: trying to emulate nigs, rather than whites.

/thread

Gen Z is eating Tide Pods? I thought it was all teenagers

asking his age for a comeback?

Correction
>whites
Either coddled by hippie boomers or rebelling against the conservative boomer parents that spoiled them growing up

Who did? I sure as fuck did not. Eat my ass, faggot.

no genuinely curious. You can be a millennial and hate your own generation.

but too bad 1 post by this ID

Millennial music is some of the worst garbage I've ever heard. It's all angsty teen shit. Almost every song is about just faggy emo shit, and I wish to never hear it again. I'd much rather listen to Taylor Swift or Ed Sheeran than Nirvana or The Frey

t. Gen X

>ITT old faggots bemoan the youth of others because their own youth is circling the drain

Can't wait for all of you failures to die so I can live in my Lil Uzi Vert/Lil Yachty Utopia where clones do my dishes and robots do my job so I can fuck, sleep, and smoke weed all day.

This. What a bunch of fucking whiners. I hate old people.

Why are all generations being trashed except Gen X? Are they that irrelevant or is there something more insidious?

Pretty much irrelevant. They never really got into positions of power in industry, business, politics or academia because the boomers were still of working age. Now that boomers are retiring, millenials are filling their ranks rather than gen-xers. What's scary is that most new hire tenure-track professors are millenials.

BASED VINNY

>Taylor Swift or Ed Sheeran than Nirvana or The Frey

Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, and The Frey are all Millennials, fucktard.
Nirvana was a GenX band.

>Why are all generations being trashed except Gen X? Are they that irrelevant
Pretty much.

Gen X was stuck in the middle of boomer bullshit—Early Boomers were the shitty 60s/70s hippies, late Boomers became the fucking yuppies of the 80s.
There are very few Gen X in politics, because the Boomers hold on to everything until they suck all life out of it. For example, Hillary and Trump were BOTH Boomers.
Plus, most of us just don’t give a shit anymore. We gave up and became nihilists because our generation was too small to really do shit.

Hmm... Cobain died in 94 at age 27... the teenagers and adults that listened to Nirvana graduated before 2000... That's generation X, faggot.

Why does no one ever talk about Generation X?

I feel no generational guilt. I was just arbitrarily born in this time. If someone wants me to feel some kind of guilt or responsibility for it they can go fuck themselves. I don't do the collectivism thing.

Many of those are disabled people yet nobody cares. People just claim those disabilities don't exist.

Try being Millennial and wanting things your generation collectively doesn't. I have no one to relate to except some of the outcast fringes, at least you have a large group.

GenX: Rodney Dangerfield of the generations; doesn't make enough difference either way to even bother to insult. Just skipped right over as though they didn't exist.

It actually feels pretty cool here in the shadows, watching the world go by.

I'm a millennial I guess, but most people don't buy into the generation thing. Especially since I'm redpilled on the JQ. A Jew is a Jew regardless of when they were born. Blaming bankers, boomers, etc, is distracting from the Jew. But bankers are mostly Jews and Boomers are Jew-enabling degenerates so it doesn't bother me when people shit on them. The worst thing about my generation is political correctness but I'm pretty sure we've weathered that

I can't make a difference until some new generation is born and feels the same way I do. I say this as a Millennial who doesn't want what the majority on either side of my generation wants.

They all died of heroine or killed themselves.

They're not really in any positions of power. Boomers pretty much fucked them. Gen Z is honestly going to be shafted too. Millennials will fuck Gen Z in a similar way as the Boomers did Gen X.

>Why does no one ever talk about Generation X?
See: and Gen X is a tiny group who are also the lowest reproducing generation in all of US history.
We’re basically irrelevant, hence having almost no impact on politics.

Boomers stuck it hard to every generation who followed, for fuckssakes our current president is still a Boomer. And the next few will likely be as well.
Trump? Boomer.
Obama? Boomer.
George W. Bush? Boomer.
Bill Clinton? Boomer.
George HW Bush? Greatest Generation.
Ronald Reagan? Greatest Generation.
Jimmy Carter? Greatest Generation.
Gerald Ford? Greatest Generation.
Richard Nixon? Greatest Generation.
Lyndon Johnson? Greatest Generation.
John F. Kennedy? Greatest Generation.

The Greatest Generation birthed the Boomers who birthed the Millennials.

The majority of Gen X had parents from the Silent Generation, the people who grew up at the end of the Great Depression but were mostly too young to be drafted for WWII.
They taught us to be frugal and sensible. Keep your head down and work hard.

Millennials were raised by Boomer parents who's response to the Cold War and the big scary world was to attempt to cover everything with bubble wrap to protect their children.
Think of helicopter parents, soccer moms, and participation trophies.

Gen X was a shit generation, but don’t forget that we were also called the Latchkey generation early on because most of us came home to empty homes after school, either because both of our parents were working or, more likely, lived with a single mother because of divorce. We know how much that sucked, and we also remember what things were like before society got flushed; some of us have worked hard to make a better home for our children.

Gen X single mothers, on the other hand, put Millennials to shame with their debauchery and retardery.

Where do I even begin correcting this?

>Lil Uzi Vert/Lil Yachty Utopia
Pretty sure they're old news by now. The lifecycle of music trends is like 6 months at this point.

Mix of Gen X and Boomers actually.
The fucked up milennials were coddled beyond belief. They are so sheltered it isn't funny. They were also a victim of modern (((education)))
I know because I am one. Milennial leafs are worse than US ones, they are the type that leafpost, they need to be raked first. Fuggg my generation is fucked.

What were we sheltered from as kids exactly?

Gen X is literally the fag generation. Who were in their 20s during the AIDS epidemic?

GenX here never heard of Ed Sheeran so I looked him up.
Video looks like Hallmark made it. Ballyhooin over ghosts of pussy past.
Heard of Taylor Swift never heard a single song by her probably her just bellyaching over penis.
Never heard of The Frey either. Page says they formed in 2002. Nirvana formed in 1987.

>$300 on coffee
How

failure and expectations. because I am one.

I had parents that taught me many life skills and many types of finances at a young age. I was helping them with many tasks.

They also told me to be respectful to people and to work hard and keep my head down.

They got a lot of criticism from their peers though because of the ways they chose to raise me.

Generational mentality is cancer. Everyone having it is a boomer.

I think we’re a witness generation. Maybe even a caretaker gen. Useless boomers for parents. Cunty Millennials for kids. Like every other generation I feel sorry for my parents and loathe my kids’ mentality. Meanwhile I just shoot heroine, listen to STP and jackoff to Lisa Loeb.

>Fuggg my generation is fucked.

I know that feel user. I want to be social, participate in my community, etc. But I just can't stand to be around most other millennials. and their constant narcissistic stream of fragility and entitlement.

They’re getting to that point in time where they’re starting to run shit. Most boomers still hanging on to jobs are getting closer and closer to having to retire, millenials are starting to run the show. The people running shit tend to be the loudest and most aggressive demographic.

I thought they were expected to all be superstars that followed their dreams.

A craft coffe or latte is five or six bucks. If you had one every day for a month thats $5*30=$150. So I guess one each that comes to around the $300 mark. Not that I'm endorsing this, mind you.

Isn't your statement about boomers in itself a generational mentality?

I’m gen x. I was ten when AIDS broke out. You millennial fags brought back syphilis and created resistant strains of most STIs. Fuckin degenerates.

Hang out with the outcasts in your generation, typically certain mental health groups.

>millenials are starting to run the show

Is that good or bad? Seriously. People complain about the Boomers but it seems Gen X is being skipped over and Millennials are taking control. I don't see how that's going to make things better.

>BUY MY SHIT GOYIM IM NOT A FUCKEN HOOKNOSED PISSED OFF MERCHANT BECAUSE YOUNG PEOPLE HATE MY SLAVE BOOMERS

Young fags are fags.
Old fags are fags.
You're all fags.

they simultaneously have an inferiority complex, persecution complex, and a superiority complex. Basically unlikable in any aspect and thinking they are deserving of something

Given their rampant narcissism, most millennials ARE a mental health group. But I know what you mean, I get along better with autists and misfits.

I've noticed a lot of gen x tend to be felons and drug addicts.

I guess they gave us some great metal and rock music, although millenials kinda ruined that.

boomers are worse, they are evil
millenials are just dumb

I'm fairly certain Gen X controls a significant portion of the tech companies in Silicon Valley. The Google founders are Gen Xers, for example.
People in Generation X are roughly between 35 and 55, and to claim these people hold no power is bizarre.

For every whiny faggot who sits in his moms basement with a useless gender studies masters degree there’s a 30 year old whose taking over his dads plumbing business or signing his 2nd or 3rd enlistment and starting to run shit there, or founding a new business.

People only use millennial to refer to the most retarded of that generation, and seem to forget that around half of all boomers were hippy losers decades ago or wannabes in the 80s.

>loser no one likes.
>says he wouldn't hang out with other people.

maybe they aren't the problem.

We won't because we will have pensions and social security figured out so that we don't need unrestricted immigration to prop the economy up and there will be far fewer of us to take care of than the boomers

Those are the people I'm talking about. What difference do you notice in Millennial autists and misfits?

This. Bezos, Gates, Zukerberg, Google guys, etc.

They have a huge deal of power.

'00s are based. I'm a '00 and everyone i know hates commies and liberals.

Point taken although people born in 1962-1964 are Boomers.

I notice that the actually THINK slightly about the lines that they're fed. They also realize that we're basically in the fall of empire period, and shits fucked man.

Bezos and Gates are Boomers. Zuckerberg is Millennial.

literally a joke but people are very dumb

They were raised by boomers so they ended up entitled assholes. Its what their parents taught them and then failed to deliver. They were also a generation who were raised by television propaganda cartoons that were all about warfare and a battle between good and evil teams. They were litterally raised to be a generation sent off to die in armed conflict but ww3 never came so they are entirely lacking in purpose and spend all their time battling non-existant enemies.

>I'm a millennial I guess, but most Millennials don't buy into the generation thing.
FIFY.
That's because most Millennials were raised to believe they are too unique and special to ever be considered part of any group.
No one else constantly cries about what generation they were born into, or tries to move the dates that contain that generation; not Boomers, not GenX, not Silents, not GI's. Just Millennials.

It’s sad, because by feeling so extra super special and full of themselves, Millennials are going to just continue the bullshit the Boomers started. They’ll trade nose rings, and purple hair, and shitty tattoos, and slutwalks for pervert mustaches, and Woodstock, and flower power, and ‘Dude LSD LMAO’; but the result will be the same.
Of course, there will always be exceptions, but they’ll continue to be drowned out by the group they’re too special to evar be a part of.

I didn't mean that as literally as I said it. I was talking more in comparison to boomers.

Only the most obnoxious millenials make it to the public's attention
It's like black people. Get to know them and they aren't the rioters that you think they are depicted on the news

probably a millennial like 98% of Sup Forums users.
anyone claiming to be a baby boomer is in all likelihood a larping faggot.
reminder that millennials start roughly 1985, so you can be in your 30s, with several kids and a wife and still be a millennial goof

Well done bruh. I'm sorry it's still a bit confusing, so i was born in 1993 and one of my older friends around 1988

can someone in this thread explain:
>What gen am I?
>What gen is my friend?
>What gen are my parents(born '45 to '50 ish)?
>What gen are my grandparents?

thanks in advance

kys

Why should I stop being unique just because a bunch of people want to rebel against the you are special meme?

Why should I be forced to think a certain way or believe a certain way just because I was born into an arbitrary year?

To me, Millennials have always felt like a spoiled, immature version of Gen X, who grew up with the second iteration of things that we got to experience first. The difference is that the things we let go of as children, such as video games and cartoons, they've brought into adulthood.
I also feel that Gen X was the last generation who got to experience the world as it was before it all went to shit with social media and globalization, so while we're every bit as modern and tech savvy as Gen X, we also know what it was like before.
We're like a generation that bridges the old and the new.

>t. fag

You and your friend are millennial. Parents are boomers. Grandparents likely would be Greatest Gen.

>Meanwhile I just shoot heroine, listen to STP and jackoff to Lisa Loeb.

And you wonder why kids have such a shit mentality. The party generation raised a bunch of sociopaths.

The truly different people were hated in that time. They were warehoused, overmedicated, and treated very badly by the system and their peers.

Bezos is Gen X, although barely. Zuckerberg is on the border between Gen X and Millennial, but in most cases he'd be classified as the latter.

holy shit that explains a lot of things.
t. hanks user

Isn't 1964 a Boomer? The 1960-1964 cohorts are the last of the Boomers.

Fuck this faggot we're gonna do world peace

>it's another Millennials make threads complaining about Millennials while pretending to not be Millennials episode

Sick of re-runs.

One reason I complain about being born when I was is because I'm stuck where the mentality isn't going where I want, the music isn't going where I want, and the culture isn't going where I want.

No matter which side I join I lose.

It depends on who you ask, but most people would classify someone born in 1964 as Gen X. I mean, he's just three years older than Kurt Cobain would have been.

Not a millenial? wtf are you doing on pol then?

I'll never understand why people are proud to be this out of touch with society.

>What were we sheltered from as kids exactly?
Everything.
I know "Participation Trophy" gets tossed out a lot, but that's only because it's true.
You can't raise healthy children by holding an awards ceremony 5 days a week just because Fucktard Jr. got out of bed and went to school.
I've dealt with Millennial employees losing their cool because no one noticed they made it to work on time 5 days in a row.
They feel like they deserve a pat on the back every time they take a shit without help.
It's pretty fucking sad.

How many chromosomes must you be missing to be eating tide pods.

Then what years are Boomers born to you?

Started visiting Sup Forums in 2003. Never left.

There's a lot of Gen X'ers and Gen Z on Sup Forums.

Did most of their parents take the participation trophies seriously or not? Because many Millennials themselves say they knew they lost.

Everyone but me, I a dindu.. fucking aye.

But Millennials also went through the opposite too. If you were slightly different the entire group mentality went against you like a pack. Many peers against you at once. You also had teachers and administration against you. Even doodling or fidgeting was grounds for being treated as a problem child.

Imagine going through this while your peers were treated like they could do no wrong. This is what breeds the angry black pilled Millennials.

I think pol would be surprised by how many Gen Xers are here.