THE LEAFS AT IT AGAIN

Can't make this shit up
hHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAGAGGAGGABAGAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_on_meditation
youtu.be/GOEweZtlonQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP wouldnt be laughing about chasing nigs with OP Btc. :(

Subhanallah.

What’s wrong with meditation faggots

that's unironically good tbqh. I think it's first time I see leafs doing something right

I'm supraised they aren't praying on rugs to Allah.

Kek

If you think there's something wrong with meditating you're retarded.
That said, meditating in groups is fucking weird and retarded, as is being forced to do it at work.

Do they get paid for that?

ITT everyone in here confuses meditation / yoga with the shit muslims do / praying

Its non religious. There has been a big push for mental health wellness training for police officers and other high stress jobs lately up here. Apparently its been working rather well.

om mani padme hum, desu

>If you think there's something wrong with meditating you're retarded
agreed
>meditating in groups is fucking weird and retarded
agreed

Actually a good idea.
Also japanese culture is superior on these things.

...?

Meditation before a shift is relaxing. Wtf are you getting at OP?

gotta be ontario

>amerimutts

I suggested this 7 years ago. Good on ya Leafs.

we don't know if they're being forced to do this, it could be an optional.

not gonna lie, kinda wish american police would meditate. Might make them less jumpy and so eager to shoot someone desu.

Wrong part of the British empire

Hahahahaha

i find it embarrassing to be neighbors with these cucks

I actually dont find a problem with this.

Kek, I like it. It's like they're doing "how to identify male black without looking racist" exercises

That better not on department time. I'm paying taxes for you guys to arrest criminals, not sit on your asses and think about nothing.

this is one of the least retarded things I've seen Canada do, OP you fucking idiot

at least they aren't praying in a mosque

>Having the RCMP as your Provincial Police
KeK

HHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Fucking let's hope so.

Feelsbadman

The cops in my City are the shit.

>Always arrest muslims over whites
>Very polite when pulled over
>Very lenient and forgiving to whites
>Redpilled

Why do Amerimutts prefer to get shot over nothing, unlike Canadians?

They are focusing you soft leaf bitch. Do you want a stressed out cop or a zen?

Laugh, you can come and kill as many muslims as you want before the poleaf fags can say namaste

Learn when it is they do this whole pray to Allah or meditation session or whatever and just rob places then wtf. Easy get away, they can't disrupt their Chakra or whatever to get you?

Eagerness to shot comes from fear and self preservation. Having less niggers and other crazies who are willing to pull a gun on the cop would decrease the fear. Having better pay that required regular gun handling skill testing would decrease the fear. Getting and giving respect would decrease the fear.

Why people pull the gun on cops? Because the jail sentences are absolutely crazy and (some) people do the ultimate thing to try to dodge getting caught. When you have nothing to lose, you will shoot the cop who pulls you over so he wouldn't not see that you have a warrant and will go to jail for the rest of your life.

Harsh punishments work as discouraging elements to a certain point and after that, people start to do anything not to get caught since they know their life is over anyways. That's when the cops start to die.

Same thought I had

remember when we prayed?

This is a good thing. The more relaxed an officer is the better they're able to asses a situation and think clearly about what the right course of action is to take. Our cops don't make you crawl around and beg for your life before executing you and claiming self defense like they do in the US.

>op doesn't meditate

lol

Look when Canada does something retarded I'm normally the first one to call my country out on being a cucked shithole. I've posted on pol before saying America needs to build a second wall, saying Canada should be turned into a radioactive parking lot, and the like.

But there's literally nothing wrong with meditation. It has well documented benefits and I can see it being particularly useful for police officers. If this is some shit where they want all the cops to have a group meditation before every shift then sure that seems kind of dumb, but teaching the police to meditate sounds like a good idea desu.

Not meditating is small souled bugman tier, especially if you don't pray.

Meditation is good for your physical and mental wellness

By our Hive mind and my d u b s combined, Kek wills it.

can they not sit cross-legged without mat? thats icky

They meditate after their first prayer of the day.

desu I expected them to be facing towards Mecca

>If you think there's something wrong with meditating you're retarded.
> Meditating
It's almost as if you're not white.

White men are strong. Only faggots and chinks "meditate"

There's literally nothing wrong with this, you plebeian faggot.

>Canadian

burn this country to the ground

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY WOULD YOU WANT YOUR POLICE TO HAVE A CALMED STATE OF MIND?! I PREFER THEM JACKED UP ON RED BULL BEFORE THEYRE OUT ON THE STREET DISPENSING INDESCRIMINATE JUSTICE TO WHOEVER GIVES THEM THE WRONG LOOK HAHAHAHAHAHA

End yourself, seriously.

If I had to go out and deal with niggers and gas sniffers all day long I'd probably meditate too.

>muh magic eastern mysticism

They’d get just as much if not more out of Ceaseless Prayer and saying a rosary

No we don't. Mediation is not a traditional western practice, so what are they all doing this at work? Wreaks of virtue signaling

Meditation is fine, Buddha was an Aryan.

Until the jews poured their toxic reductionist/materialist ethos into our nations, we were a meditating people.

We wrote the Rig Veda, the Bhagavad Gita, the Avestas. . . a connection with nature and the supreme being was our very backbone, and meditation was key.

Now you pathetic fucks play video games and whack off all day, and consider this to be life.

They need all the strength they can get if they're going to deal with those pesky non personal pronoun users.

>Buddha was an Aryan
Poo detected
Hang yourself

Canada is better off than England in some ways.

>we were a meditating people.
Were we fuck.

You dumb fuck. You shitskin. You turd among civilized men. You filth. You scum.

Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Nothing is wrong with meditation, OP is a faggot.

Meditation give you more focus, more will power, more awareness....
Seriously as a cop or a military, it can be very useful.

OP is a brainlet.

fucking leafs

my first thought; slippery slope eh

It's really good for teaching you how to be aware during stressful situations (life or death, especially)

more chinks than white people in the police force

it's starting to look like australia

Pretty much. OP is a faggot.

Buddha was an Aryan prince and their scriptures state him as having green eyes. You're an idiot.

100% pure concentrated autism, folks

>Ancap flag likes his police as militant and aggressive as possible.

What the... this must've been greenscreened, surely

Prayer and meditation have a lot of overlapping benefits, although prayer is more about getting close to God and focusing on specific issues, whereas meditation is more like the mental equivalent of weightlifting. IMO most people would benefit from doing both.

Rice isn't a traditional western food, but there are many practical reasons to consume it. Similarly while meditation is not a traditional western practice, it has scientifically demonstrable benefits and prayer vs meditation isn't an either/or scenario.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_on_meditation

youtu.be/GOEweZtlonQ

1:20 - 3:25

“We don’t stop an enemy. We let him go, we help him to go.”

are you fucking retarded? There are two asians and two indians, rest are white.

That isn't a mosque. It's due to budget cuts. They had to sell all their desks and equipment to fund the war on offensive internet comments. It’s a very costly endeavour.

Why would you shame cops for this?

I swear almost all ancap flags in this shithole are now false flag broke losers.

> Rice isn't a traditional western food,
We don't eat rice to virtue signal though, you drongo

Mediation actually improves the function of your mind and you situational awareness

Some of the cops here need to start a meditation routine and they might lose the attitude. The most action they get is staking out a side street stop sign to catch somebody rolling through and they all have an attitude problem. They need to save that for the nigger areas.

Meditation faggots are as bad as stoner weed faggots.

>average leafpost in 2018

they could use it..leaf cops are fucking psycho

in what fucking world you fucking stupid brainlet

u miring my mad focus gains?

meditation is for faggots

excellent contribution leaf

>t. Has been arrested for offensive internet comments.

most reasonable post in this thread tbqh

Meditating, not praying.

You retards are no better than mudslimes.

Whiter, and with a higher population IQ than you Fuentes.

this is actually a good idea, if it helps the officers to relax and be more level headed it will help them to make better decisions while patrolling

spot all the reddit faggots in this thread. meditation, fucking hell.

Jesus Christ those fucking hairlines.

Meditation is a good thing. But it's pretty gay when they do it

yeah I hate clear headed cops also

Grammaton Clerics

Dystopian future is here. Psychopaths are zen and we're all emotionally unstable thought-criminals

So because some retarded leftie soyboys somewhere virtue signaled about meditating we should just ignore the well documented benefits of meditation and live like brainlets?

I don't think I'm the drongo here friend

> countersignaling against meditation

get out

Meanwhile in the US another cop riddled a suspected thief to.death rather than subdue and arrest.

>hHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

I'M SURE THEY'LL KILL INNOCENTS WITH SUCH CLEAR MINDS

so is drinking sewer water and getting your head chopped off for refusing to stuff 3lbs of dope up your asshole

fucking dirtbag spic shut the fuck up and go clean someone's toilet