If white people are racially superior to everyone else why do they keep getting stupid tattoos

If white people are racially superior to everyone else why do they keep getting stupid tattoos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55zAG5lbwCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eh?

Soyboys are not really White
they're not really "anything", like a thousand Peter Keatings from fountainhead but also retarded and autistic

Tattoos used to mean something. Now, all a tattoo means is I've got $50 to waist.

>RIP Brian Griffin
>Comes back to life a couple episodes later

Because white males aren't superior. Asian males (not Jungle asians) are smarter, richer, more stable. It's only a matter of time before Asian males start to rise up in the dominance hierarchy

>Soyboys are not really White

muh no true Scotsman

jesus christ the navy is faggy

R8 my backpiece

What are you talking about? The Pickle Rick means how intellectually superior he is to people who don't watch Rick and Morty.

I support most of the things on Sup Forums but I really am getting sick of some of the shit being said. Let someone get whatever tattoos they want, seriously. If they want stupid tattoos then let them mark themselves with them. It's just a sign to the rest of the people.

Sorry that you regret your tattoo user

This. Pickle Rick tattoos are actually a prerequisite to becoming a member of Mensa.

I have no regrets for any of my tattoos. I regret slipping in the shower and chipping one of my teeth. I regret tripping on an untied shoelace and breaking my nose. Those are things I regret.

Which one meant hed taken up the arse from every member of the crew inc the ships cat?

eh, you're putting your body as a canvas for people to paint upon
pointless, painful, unprofessional. Nothing against it in principle, excess is the main problem most people have with those, which is why the kinda fell out

USA is niggerized and judaised so we are rotten fruit over her WTF u think

nice

>flag
Can we compromise and agree that Whites and Asians are both at the top

>I don't regret any of my tattoos but I get super triggered when anyone makes fun of tattoos

ok user

its just a cancuckand burger problem, /euromasterrace/

Hipster nihilism ("I don't give a fukk about anything #YOLO can't wait for my trip to Brazil gonna fukk some local boys xD")

I'm not triggered, just irritated. I personally only have two tattoos, both are in inauspicious places that are only seen if I want them to be seen.

Ugly shit
God that is disgusting

I would get an amputation

Neato burrito my dude.

We have some low IQ people in our distribution, and we need to sterilize them.

How much did you pay Michael j fox for that m88?

Don't listen to the haters, it's beautiful! Follow your dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=55zAG5lbwCY

Soy.

#WideBellCurveProblems

yeah I traded pills to the guy who did it so....

how do you know they are white?s

14 out of 88 my dude

Being a superior race does not mean you don't have retards. Most soyboys and antifa is white. Most feminists are white.

*waste

I want a mutt tattoo.
Best Meme

How can you regret chipping your tooth, did you purposefully slip?

Nice digits.
Nah, slipped getting out of the shower. Tried to catch myself and even my hand slipped.

I like the oily dudes doing gay sex on the tramp stamp.

you tell me leaf

These are excellent warnings that the person you're dealing with cant think more than a month in advance, max. But who cares about a lifetime of having to explain a stupid and nonsensical tattoo when you can have Internet kudos RIGHT NOW, right?

They heard it was cool in Canada

Better question for you shills to answer:
If white people arent racially superior why is it every other ethnic group wants to leach off the success of white civilization?

The next holocaust victims are branding themselves now

straight to the chambers for the degenerate tatoo loving faggots

> find crack head
> "hey, I'll get you $100 to get a tattoo"
> aight

forbidden fruit one is actually good tho

im mad no one liked my 5000 hr photoshop

They were so smart they invented nihilism.

disposable income

but jokes on me for taking the bait

(you)

>no true Soyman
FTFY ;)

lmao at a point you should just get a shirt printed

if i got a tattoo it would be of this

The robot from the first Sonic Adventures?

yup

I got 8bit Megaman on my forearm over ten years ago.

A lot of color tattoos don’t show up right on dark skin, but tell me more about how shitty tattoos are a white only problem.

I read all of the text and didn't even notice the image until you said something.

nice, and i bet it has mean out side of the game to you too.

>I WILL SHO U DE WAY

MY SIDES ARE DESTROYED 5EVER

I regret that you didn't crack your skull open when you slipped

because the night is dark when the world ends but the memes are dank

Tattoos help me get laid.
Hear me out Sup Forums
It's clear women go ape shit for tats and muscle. They literally can't control themselves. I know you guys think getting inked is stupid but it is a playing field leveler especially for tight 18 year olds.

>Tattoos used to mean something
No they didn't you degenerate faggot

That infographic smells like bullshit

Holy shit dude take a step back picture your posts being someone else's and tell me those are the posts of someone with a strong sense of security.
It's okay to have regret, it's worse to lie to yourself. You are creating weaknesses for yourself you don't need.

Tats on a woman were used as a way to mark she was trash. Tats on men were used to show adulthood in men

>imagine being so amused by a passing fad that you permanently scar yourself with it
Why do people do this?

They are children, well, child like "adults"
This is what they do

i hope they get a tally mark every time they move the marines around

Fuck are you smoking? Keep your ink sluts. Quality women are better, but maybe not even worth it in this feminist society. Mgtow is a better option than getting ink.

You dissapoint me bro, this wasn't even funny

>Used to mean something
They mean the same thing they always mean to show who the degenerate trash of society are.

Lol stfu hippie

Somewhat agree hence the term "tramp stamp" which did have value.
However there have also been artistic people who took value in tattoos.
As well as vets, and tribes wearing them as signs of strength etc.
There a few generalizations for them really, but mainly degenerate in todays culture.

Sure.

You're the stereotypical skinhead. Fuck off and die

Edgy/10

The Union Jack

I forsee a huge market for tattoo removal.