What do you think of Florida...

What do you think of Florida? Will it be flipped blue soon because of the sun belters retreating en mass and beaner population expanding? What does the future for Florida look like?

I dunno, I vote right and I'm moving there from Alaska. Who can really say? Cubans are often conservative. I don't think the old people are going anywhere either, based on what my great uncle says.

Stay in Alaska, we have enough faggots and northerners here.

God, what a shit tier flag design. I suppose that's appropriate. Floridians took a literal tropical paradise and turned it into a shithole somehow.

We’re fucked, supposedly 500k Puerto Rican’s coming to areas that are already jammed. Stay away, no eskimos welcome, states strange enough.

>500k Puerto Rican’s coming
what

8% of Puerto Rico is leaving the island and either going to Florida or New York. Central Florida has a big PR population.

Cmon, please? I love guns.
I'm not an eskimo, I'm from Kentucky. I've just been living in this frozen Hell.

So you’re an Eskimo that can’t read and takes to the drink. Keep out, plant charges north of Orlando, detonate and set all of us south adrift.

>8% of Puerto Rico is leaving the island
wHy

Hurricanes man, last season was a shit show.

It very well turn blue very soon. Cubans fleeing the Commies are somewhat redpilled and voted conservative but only because they know the horrors of constant leftist policies.
Their kids and their grand kids are lefty.
Not to mention we have a fucking city called 'Little Havana', for fucks sake I hate what's happening to this country. Entire areas not speaking english and turning it into places they left. Can't stand it.

user, when you talk to me like that, it really gets me going. You aren't discouraging me, I'll just say that.

also this. Puero Rican citizenship was a mistake!

Nah buddy come on over, you can go to the beach and not look like an asshole in November.

Nice. It's -10 here. I'm going to beach as soon as I get there, I don't give a fuck. I can't wait to escape this sunless nightmare.

Best SCUBA situation in the country arguably. I bitch about Puerto Rican’s but all the island influence means we got good food n shit. Also people get fucked up and eat people’s faces so stay strapped.

>What do you think of Florida?
I want out

They're going somewhere - it's called "death".

There are always more old people from the south and midwest.
SCUBA diving would be a dream for me. I've never been to the ocean or any climate warmer than Tennessee. I will stay strapped, although speaking of, do I have to conceal carry in Florida? I need to check out the specifics of the laws.

Nah all us white folks down here open carry, wear Hawaiian shirts and eat Pollo Tropical.

>What does the future for Florida look like?
pic related

>What do you think of Florida
It's Australia of America.
Everyone there is a retarded shitposter.

>What do you think of Florida?

This is true

Have a strzok

>Cubans are often conservative
That only applies to first generation Cubans.

Bwahaha

Well, isn't that kind of true with white people? My parents sure as hell didn't teach me to value tradition or conservative principles. In the end, free and open discourse is all that can save us.

Live in Cocoa Beach. Don't understand the appeal of this fucking place.

On the flip side it has decent gun laws. Also, I vote right.

Axis with Australiod Empire when

Lots more Puerto Ricans are on their way right now

greatest race

where've you been faggot

that's because the atlantic side sucks retard. ive lived on both.

Is the otherside really any better?

What a stupid question.

People move here from up North and are starting to come California because our taxes are low.

You can spend less than 500k for a home here while it costs well over a million in other states.

Also the mass influx of Puerto Ricans and people from the Virgin Islands coming here afyer the hurricane, doesn't help the fact that this state will soon be a leftist shithole.

Fuck you niggers