This is what happens when Europe closes its borders

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wREBD2og5iY
youtu.be/ORmQd5Gk4-w
youtube.com/watch?v=nQV7DKBqGdk
mintpressnews.com/mintpress-meets-father-iconic-aleppo-boy-says-media-lied-son/228722/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry

I'm sorry that we didn't side with Hitler.

Stomp it's head into bloody mush!

I'm sorry we didn't glass the whole middle east.

Nope thats what happens when shitskins abandon their children on a dangerous boat trying to cross the Mediterranean illegally.

Those guys were right to move the corpse onto the beach, the rocks would have ruined the photo op.

edgy
>meanwhile a thousand spics are cross ing the border

> This is what happens when Europe opens its borders

Apologize. Faggot.

1 less future rapist coming here . nice

I am sorry that I didn't get the kill.

Almost as funny as when the shitskins threw their kids into the water to get ingo Australia. They should've let them drown, just like Europe should.

I'm sorry that whoever photographed that are fuckheads of the highest order.

shut up bitch nigga

If the borders were closed and people smugglers executed when caught this would have never happened.

Fuck the media for blowing this up while covering for muzzie filth when they slaughter white kids deliberately.

oh my god like who cares make a fucking new one. children are literally expendable, an infinite resource.

that's not even a real baby, shill

this one goes out too you.

Water bound shit skin baby.

Surfs up you little shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wREBD2og5iY

That's what happens when Sweden and Germany invite a bunch of foreigners to live in their country but don't make any arrangements to bring them there

Merkel may as well have held that child's head under the water with her own two hands

Neveeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

because europeans threw that little nigger into the ocean

good riddance to BAD rubbish

sounds good to me, the son's of ishmael are a horrible virus slowly chocking to death this pristine holy world

I'm sorry the USA didn't nuke every population center that wasn't European when we had the chance

>Another countries people problems are your problems

No. If they can't take care of themselves then they need to die until their population figures out a way to do it.

That's what happens when a shitskin dad drags his whole family onto a rubber boat to go get free dental care in naive countries that have forgotten what borders are for.

I'm sorry, that we didn't keep them closed!
S

>leaf

Lol.

I'm sorry we didn't let more future rapists and criminals drown.

One less rapist to watch out for.

>country is in the middle of a civil war
>surrounded by culturally similar countries which are not at war
>instead of fleeing to one of these safe countries, take life savings and pay shady smuggler gangs to sail you to europe in rickety, unseaworthy boats
>eventually reach europe via italy or greece, both of which are safe
>leave italy/greece, travel through several other countries (all of which are safe) in the hopes of reaching germany or britain because they have the most generous gibs
>I'm a refugee fleeing the civil war, honest!

>Apologize
GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!

But if germany won't take refugees, then they wouldn't have anywhere to go, and they'd be forced to look for a solution to the problem in the countries they were born? That's too hard?

Correction: This is what happens when nations destabilize countries and cause crises such as mass migration

Fuck this little faggot. Fcuking little hands pussy

idk user I think those niggers are pretty capable of destabilizing themselves without our help.

That's antisemitic

>tfw it's our responsibility to take care of other countries' citizens now

I'm talking about Libya and Syria primarily, as for the negroids, yes they have themselves to blame

no

A supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even come close to measuring the amount of fucks that I don't give.

yea the middle east is a fucking nightmare as far as geopolitics, the US has done a great job of fucking shit up but I suppose it's all a part of their plan. We're all pretty fucked anyways might as well have a drink and enjoy the ride.

>implying it wasn't the fucking Brits (may their island sink) and French (may they get raped to death by niggers) who fucked over the middle-east after dismantling the Ottoman Empire.
You have done many things wrong Burger, but the middle-east is 90 % on the old world.

Indeed, they shouldn't only close but eliminate all illegals without leaving a trace like that thing. Again a job poorly done, they weren't even trying

So this was a photo taken from a guy who lost his son due to the NGO ships trying to illegally ship them across the ocean for Soros and the Pope. Why should the honest, average European apologize for something they didn't do?

It was already drowned by then.

kek

Awesome meme, leaf!

Didn't Albert Pike write about using the muslims vs. the whole world as the final solution to implement the single world government? If I recall correctly he was part of the new world. Can't have a proper armageddon without a billion pissed off humans.

youtu.be/ORmQd5Gk4-w

Yea, fucking apologize. It's no fun hunting them if they're DOA.

Nope the parents are responsible for the death of thier child in this situation. So fuck you SJW cowardly bootlicking bubonic ass pustule.

ayyyyy

That picture was actually staged. Think about that. Leftists actually need to move corpses of dead children to more convenient locations to try and justify their ideology.

I'm not even sure if they are mocking him or trying to make a statement of support.

It's supposed to be the latter. I think it's lulzy too, though.

And we still didn't let them in. In fact those boat people have been sent to America. THANKS TRUMP!

This will always be my favourite

Well no, those are just fat/ugly people trying to get some sun on the beach after a hard day of being slaves.

my god that is heartless
hilarious though

Albert Pike (whom I know nothing about) died in 1891, if we're talking about the same Mr. Pike that is, so whatever he said or wrote is inconsequential.
The US showed great restraint after WW1, perhaps because you had been in it in a very short time cautioning about the British and French imperial ambitions.
If it wasn't for the humiliating Treaty of Versailles which the US cautioned about, imposed by the latter, we would never have had a WW2.
The same with the middle-east, the people who knew the middle-eastern peoples and culture groups had their advice completely ignored by the british and french who just took land because they wanted it, completely ignoring cultures, religion etc. creating arbitrary borders with no meaning.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

>Apologize.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQV7DKBqGdk

They take photo's of the boy before his wounds have even been attended too. God this is disgusting and than the left it it up like the sheep they are.

Do White people deserve their fate?

>wounds
>not makeup

Nope. This is what happens when Western democracies extend pathological altruism to distant foreigners who will gladly pretend to still be fleeing a war zone hundreds of miles away to get some gibs just for traveling further than necessary all while having the intent to harm their new host society for being the wrong religion.

Tide Pod challenge?

mintpressnews.com/mintpress-meets-father-iconic-aleppo-boy-says-media-lied-son/228722/

these sudan people all look related.. its fucking spooky

Sage leaf.

Hahahahaha!!!

Not my problem

kek

Tbqh honest all roads should be canals instead, seems like a lot of fun.

Fuck off you Finnish Faggot. Enjoy your muslim rape gangs.