Did he become too redpilled?

Did he become too redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@BaruchK/so-turns-out-that-ted-kaczynski-underwent-cia-sponsored-harsh-human-experimentation-while-at-a13d28c16e51
psychologytoday.com/blog/impromptu-man/201205/harvards-experiment-the-unabomber-class-62
theweek.co.uk/86961/mkultra-inside-the-cias-cold-war-mind-control-experiments
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was a patsy. israel did it.

He's legitimately more redpilled than Sup Forums and none of his criticisms that I know of are incorrect.

Technological Slavery should be required reading before posting here along with Mein Kampf

He was literally MKULTRA'd. He knew what the CIA was up to. He probably saw into the future with their psychic/remote viewing experiments, that's why he knew technology was evil and would lead to degeneracy/loss of freedom.

>hippie
>red-pilled

Unabomber did nothing wrong.

This.

this.

>Sup Forums is redpil-

He rubbed his own shit on a dog that disturbed his hermit life

Like spelling out pilpul in all but name. I remember being (((told))) that Mein Kampf was just insane ramblings and nonsensical "hate" until I read it myself and realized that he spoke the truth on nearly everything from Jews, education, society, etc. Codreanu has some good quotes too in For My Legionaries:
>A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins.

do you even know what that means. there are thousands of people on this board that could do the same thing. they dont. he was not mk ultra'd. he saw the truth. and he started making packages.

no such thing

yes

The only TED Talk I can get behind.

I heard he killed dogs and that pisses me off

holy shit

Gentle Ted was a true armenian hero, but lets not forget someone who was INNOCENT

>hippie
>hated leftists

He was a hippie who hated leftist retards and the modern shithole of a world they have helped create. Redpilled in my book. I don't think we have to go as far with today's tech as he believes but I think he's pretty on point most of the time

Every time this is posted, I read it and I'm blown away by the accuracy of his description of leftists and what drives them.

Nothing has changed since that time.

His bombings wre dumb and accomplished nothing. It only hurt some people and got him locked up. If he wasn't a sperg he could have gotten his book sold.

We have this saying here relates a bit to this. Some people simply get over smart and snap.

See through history too, several of these really big geniuses bordered there with insanity and fell over to that. Think this is the case with Ted, the guy is fucking brilliant. I love how he analyzes different groups of people in example, and just so elegantly picks them a part.

medium.com/@BaruchK/so-turns-out-that-ted-kaczynski-underwent-cia-sponsored-harsh-human-experimentation-while-at-a13d28c16e51

psychologytoday.com/blog/impromptu-man/201205/harvards-experiment-the-unabomber-class-62

theweek.co.uk/86961/mkultra-inside-the-cias-cold-war-mind-control-experiments

He was MKULTRA'd 100%

>Some people simply get over smart and snap.
>See through history too, several of these really big geniuses bordered there with insanity and fell over to that. Think this is the case with Ted, the guy is fucking brilliant. I love how he analyzes different groups of people in example, and just so elegantly picks them a part.

that's a very long and oddly specific saying, user

Hard to translate, but it's what it's about.

I know a guy that's this way, he turned schitzo like John Nash

>medium
>psychology-fucking-today
>theweek.fuckmyeuass
i'm so glad you did your research instead of reading the manifesto
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

he was too smart, much like Tay Ai, he was just too smart to be allowed to exist.

NICK BATE INNOCENT

STEADY TEDDY GUILTY

if you were literally mkultra'd you would see what the CIA is doing, chinaman
go back to washington-D-africa

Imagine if this nigger had the internet. He was fucking redpilled in the 70's and 80's, when information wasnt so easy to come by. He probably doesnt even bother with mail bombs and shit.

Here you have it's likely origin though

Håvalmål stanza 55
>Moderately wise
>shall every man be;
>overly wise not
>Rarely is joy
>in heart to find
>by he who knows to much

Free hat

CIA niggers pls go.

yeah this!

and without any technical experience with this at all, how he fucking nailed the development. Anyone got this letter about that subject? I lost my ted folder here
Kinda nails the red pill experience too. Ignorance is bliss. Odin said this btw. Not to coment my self, but it is so true.

u mean correct?

I guess being a math prodigy means you're smart then

Steady Teddy was a crazy boy who got sick of jacking off to tree stumps and riding his squeaky bicycle trolling for pussy. He was like 5'3 and a fucking retard.

Now Slick nick, he was framed, and is rotting in prison

he was ahead of his time

Read his manifesto
Or just even this part of it
But I recommend the whole thing as it's all tied together nicely

Yes and no. He was also MK ultra'd

Hes a fucking primitivist hackjob who couldnt cut it due to his retarded autism genes. The world wasnt 1 or 0 so he had to sperg out like a retard until people aknowleded him as superior.

even his brother turned him in, knowing what a sperg he was

Now slick nick on the other hand

His concept of freedom and free will is completely retarded though, the very idea that people would choose to take responsibilities/duty/customs/convenience that limit their freedom really frustrated him and that everyone is just brainwashed. MKultra really fucked up his life.

i had crowded teeth like that, not nearly as extreme as that. took like 2 years of painful braces andhardware in my mouth

Sad thing is braces are free for kids under 18 even with state medical . He was cheated