Just stop

Stop jerking off to hentai you losers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dq35MjRaOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you, butt pirate. I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

I approve of this message, hentai is for cucks and faggots

So why aren’t you watching it

Said the literal faggot

burn
need some ice for that burn, gay boy?

Oh no, someone on the internet called me a faggot. Whatever am I to do? Grow up, kid. The real world has gay people in it, and you aren’t gonna replace us. You’re certainly not getting any pussy with that retarded Kekistani flag

Haha another fucking loser that can’t spell. Once you get out of your mothers basement and get a job, maybe you might be able to understand the world, pussy-worshipping loser.

Say it with a real flag you fuckin' retard, now.

Not searching for pussy at the moment desu, so your comment doesnt offend me

Post your location you degenerate faggot so I can knock you out myself

The Nazi flag IS a real flag. What drugs are you on?

Hypocrite

Virgin
I’m at your daddy’s house right now, having unconsentual sex with him and your grandfather.

fuck jews

Is that supposed to be an insult? Low tier, -1/10, get uncucked before trying again

It doesn't represent any modern country, dumb ass. TRY IT AGAIN.

Nice job having more butthurt than Milo after a Friday night.

Nobody said it did, dumb ass. YOU try again.

How can one be butthurt after someone calls them a virgin? I take fucking pride in my virginity, that shit aint going away till I get hitched

I don't have to, dumb ass, Im Japanese. Fuckin' retard. Now deselect that fuckin' flag and show the site where you're from you pathetic little racelet.

>I don't have to
So you admit the Nazi flag is a real flag?
>Im Japanese
Who asked?
>Now deselect that fuckin' flag and show the site where you're from
No
>racelet
That's not a word

Clean your pipes.

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME

"Det blir godt å sove. Sove hele natten. Helt til neste dag. Det blir godt å hvile. Hvile hele natten. Helt til neste dag. Det blir godt å sove. Sove hele natten. Helt til neste dag. Det blir godt å hvile. Hvile hele natten. Helt til neste liv.

Sleeping will be nice. Sleep all night through. To the next day. Resting will be nice. Rest all night through. To the next day. Sleeping will be nice. Sleep all night through. To the next day. Resting will be nice. Rest all night through. To the next life.

>Real flag
>uses the meme flag.

I'm just saying that the Nazi flag is a real one. I know Kekistan is not real, and I dont care.

oh neptune