I will have my boys circumcised, and there's nothing Sup Forums can do about it

I will have my boys circumcised, and there's nothing Sup Forums can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And they will grow up and become Nazis so they can gas you for what you did. There's literally nothing you can do about it.

jews hate italians. he's fake and a jew. restore your dick skins. make the jews fucken cry tears of regret and steal their shekels

LOL
>Father why!
S-Son, I had to one pup someone online!

Nobody cares, faggot.

You gonna get him a BJ from a Rabbi too?

Rabbis love to suck baby dick

This is judaism

enjoy your cheese holes. i care. im still thinkin about that one gif that leaf posted in this type of thread from last nite. i should post an imgur with all sorts but who cares

what a shitty thing to do, literally just mutilated his kids dicks, good think real Europeans dont cut their cocks like barbarians

Anthony Fantano is having mulatto babies anyway.

Good. They'll have less sensitivity in their dick and they'll go impotent by 19. lmao

Just teach your kids how to clean their fucking foreskin lazy amerimutts.

Don't worry, the slurping noises are totally normal

Is this Shaun King?

Yeah and when you see the rabi get hard it's all part of the tradition. It's a respect thing not a sexual thing OP.

LOL

I hope the screaming traumatizes you forever

>They'll have less sensitivity in their dick
Why do people still believe this blatantly false meme?

You lose many nerves once the foreskin is cut off. Do some actual basic research lmao. We have foreskins for a reason, no reason to cut them off but...ahh...American logic, nvm. Cut your kids skin off bud :)

the absolute state of amerishitskins

but its true your dick has been mutilated i legitimately feel sorry for you

why do i have so much sensation in my foreskin then?

Shhh. Don't be logic with it, it'll get angry and annoyed. Just sit back and watch it mutilate it's kids.

now women will know not to fuck them

>My ears are just as sensitive without earlobes!!!

better cut out the appendix at birth too, just in case.

Have them castrated while you are at it

Funnily enough, the tonsils used to be removed routinely without health problems justifying it. That's considered to be unethical now. Circumcision just isn't held to that standard.

Circumcision is just a ploy to sell moisturizer

That's because there's usually no benefit to removing tonsils. Removing the foreskin does have minor health benefits.

I get your point, but to be fair the main reason for not pre-emptively removing tonsils have equal parts to do with cost. If you have really good insurance, they will yank them out at the drop of a hat.

aaaaand then you stick your door knob into a hole that has three times the cheese you wanted to avoid. dumb fuck. circumcision is INWARD

he said that?

>can't get an infection if you cut that part of the body off in the first place

I remember reading that circumcision used to be routine in the UK but became very rare in 1945 once public health insurance stopped covering it.

oh well. steroid creams fix it

nah. the brainwashing never took hold there

I'm gonna uncircumcise them with my own foreskin.

So does a lobotomy, which is basically the same thing. large sections of the reward centre of the brain die off and never grow back after a circumcision.

Steroid creams are for phimosis, not infections. Infections get antifungals or antibiotics.
Because it wasn't practiced for as long.

Good. Hopefully they stab you to death in your sleep someday as well.

as long as i can avoid candida fungus im happy. less cancer. i like how only men have g spots. it's hilarious. women make a nice pee cum on people though. lmfao

>phismosis
ding ding ding ding you said the word of the day! and here is the solution.

nah

Lies and anti-semitism!

It's true, I was circumsised late in life because of some weird thing where the foreskin kept getting tighter and tighter.

However, you didn't lose a ton of sensitivity. Just a little bit.

No.

liar. fucking stupid "the sky is green" fuck nose

>Nothing Sup Forums can do about it.

You clearly know nothing about weaponized autism.

The foreskin is an erogenous zone with between 10,000 and 20,000 nerve endings. By comparison, there are between 4000 to 8000 in the glans penis.

This is without even mentioning that circumcision removes the foreskin's function as a protective sheath for the glans penis, which exposes it to the air and to being rubbed against clothing, causing lichenification of the otherwise thin and delicate skin of the glans.

>t. doctor

The truth is like the sun

You can block it out but it's still there

>there's nothing Sup Forums can do about it
Life has its own consequences for your choices
We don't need to do anything at all

>spic

go figure

you can claim anything. i said i was restoring. and same thing you claimed, i actually did "too". but for no reason. you lie. im a fag. youre allegedly not. i know what im talking about
this pic is of a video from a jap fetish movie or of a cutfag fucking an average pussy. from the inside it's showing you the fucking

Fucking hate this cunt's holy fuck

Horrible taste as well. He can't get enough of that kike trash

>i know what im talking about
shill flags never know what they're talking about poppet

Forethany Skintano

how convenient. wouldnt i naturally know a little bit about penises just like you know about jewry

Is this one?

it's a nice looking clitoris

or you could teach your kids about hygiene

sure
let the jews make money on your sons dick
babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/

How fucking lazy do you have to be to not wash your dick in the shower? Hygiene is such a nonsensical excuse.

How are people baited this easily?

>goes in all fields

It's not bait. Circumcision isn't something I feel strongly about one way or another, but I'm circumcised, so I'll have my kids circumcised too.

What's a picture of a cervix got to do with anything? Are you trying to use smegma as an argument for circumcision instead of basic personal hygiene?

Tonsillectomy was carried out routinely because tonsils can be at the root of a number of reasonably common issues (tonsillitis chief among them), and they can be removed with few negative repercussions. I'm not sure why routine tonsillectomy fell out of favour, but either way it did.

The research for the efficacy of circumcision is sketchy at best, on the other hand. There are claims it reduces transmission of certain STDs by a very small margin (such issues are dealt with MUCH more effectively by simply using a condom), and even claims that it can reduce the occurrence of penile cancer (which in itself is already incredibly rare in the first place, it accounts for around 0.1% of cancers). On the other hand, contraindications of circumcision include scarring and deformity, excessive bleeding and shock, infection, erectile dysfunction later in life, damage to the urethra - the list goes on. It's estimated that as much as 5% of deaths in otherwise healthy newborn males in America is attributable to complications following circumcision. Many more are left with prominent scars or even permanent damage to the penis.

ahaha it was a cervix i knew it. fucking goof he was. im glad when we shoot down these traitors to the gender

Why? Have you not read all the information about it? Why not do nothing, then let them decide when they are older?

Faaaan

-Tano

>my dad raped me, so i'm going to rape my kids

See my post at I would advise against circumcision for circumsision' sake. I'm not going to go into the ethical questions surrounding circumcision on newborns, but from a purely medical standpoint it's a procedure that carries somewhat significant risks without any clear benefit, and usually without any medical necessity - and as a doctor I would not recommend it.

>as a doctor I would not recommend it.
We need more (You) doctors and less (((Jew))) doctors over here

I'm only a GP so I wouldn't be performing circumcisions regardless, but that's my professional opinion on the whole issue.

But it's wrong, OP. No baby should be mutilated without his or her consent.

But muslims hate jews the most and they don't have the fore skin