MAGA

Lel

post yfw Trump has ICE waiting at the SOTU and arrest any DACA protestors that show up.

He’s playing chess idiots

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking this.

This is good negotiating. He's making the opposition not even sure of what they want anymore.

>inb4 chess
>inb4 anyone who is not sucking orange cock is a shill
>inb4 if we lose we win mental gymnastics

>inb4 /ptg/ faggots come in with mental gymnastics on how the president is some sort of god on Earth

Who is DACA and why is trump offering this beaner a deal?

>(2) To show that Democrats do not want to solve DACA, only use it!

He literally explained why he announced it right there and it was correct considering democrats has already turned it down.
Seriously, does anyone not understand his plan here? It's so fucking obvious.

He's exposing the Democrats as obstructionists and making them take the blame for DACA failing. He's literally offering them more than they could ever hope for and they're still rejecting it because ">muh resistance".

What's the Dems counter offer? I'm not sure what they want. This was a hell of a lot more generous than anyone thought Trump would be on the issue.

I'm so tired of this idiot. All he cares about is being liked and appeasing his Jew whore daughter who similarly only cares about being liked by other NYC Jews.

How much does it bother you that no matter what you say or how hard you shill it changes nothing and no ones opinions?

Here comes /ptg/

Their counter offer is rejection.

They are literally calling trump's deal a white supremacist deal.

hmmm

>12 year pathway - unable to vote until 2030

Trump is clever fucker lol keeping them out of the voting booth for his own 2 terms and a subsequent term for Don Jr or Ivanka......

this

>He must be from ptg because he understands basic negotiation

Yeah okay.

He fucking said it himself in the tweet why he did it, learn to read you fucking mutt and understand common sense.

And then Trump can kick the dreamers out blaming the dems, how many dimensions of chess is this now

Oh hey look, he just tweeted what we literally just said.

>Ivanka
>mfw the US will have a jewish female president in my lifetime

Even if the deal passes. Many of those dreamers won't be able to fulfill the requirements to get citizenship.

DACA pukes then turn on Dems when they turn down deal

divide and conquer

>yfw 4d chess

>He's literally offering them more than they could ever hope for and they're still rejecting it because ">muh resistance"

It's obvious that Schumer wants this but there are literal riots and protests a his house every night for past 3 weeks. The commie crazies won't even let him sleep, never mind make a deal lol

Also, Trump's approval rating has jumped up 7 points since schumer's shutdown. The centre is moving away from the Dems because of their mental behaviour in these deals.

Sounds like a generous deal to me.

And DACA is off the table.
GG.

everyone has to rmember that he has to make a deal at some point. He's going to have to compromise on something. It's not black pill it's just the reality. The left didn't get everything they wanted all at once. Trump's deal is going to be used to blackpill his base. His base needs to realize that the movement has to live longer than Trump in order to do anything anyway.

The dems will never agree to anything but full amnesty for all. Trump knows this. I think people are not paying attention, if you are not giving this man the benefit of the doubt. If they don't reach a deal on daca, what happens next with it? You guys have to think 10 steps ahead.

It's not even that dems are obstructionists (though that's a better political label to use for the moment), it's that the tens of millions of future illegals that reform would block from coming in are long-term an even larger and more important voting bloc for them than the daca illegals. Agreeing to *any* real immigration reform massively damages their future electoral prospects.

Their pecking order is
1) Mexicans in Mexico
2) Mexicans in America
3) Americans

That'd be a glorious spectacle.

>9D Dradle isn't real

Top kek lad

amnesty is probably the best policy at this point, just clean up the rolls and build the wall. at least this time we have the power to enforce.

FPBP
Let this happen please.
PLEASE.

The center is starting to realize the Trump hate is baseless and irrational. The midterms will be hilarious.

>Any one that doesn't call the president an orange blumpf has to leave! This is our safe space from Jewish Hitler! Wahhhhh!

trump gave them a sweet deal knowing they wouldn't take it because "le drumpf is hitler!!" and it made them look like total retards.

the wall is the ultimate goal anyways
i mean once the wall is up it can't just get reverted as easily as a piece of paper. DACA can be renegged back and forth for years

the thing is GOP policy sucks aside from immigration so it's not necessarily a good thing

Right so... what stopped all those illegals and dead people from voting?

MUH 4D CHESS

Deportations?

Trump: I'm gonna check mate you in four moves, with my bishop
Dems: sure, whatever, drrummpph
Trump: check mate
Dems: REEEEEEEEEEE
Trump: check mate

yes yes, the same old "le 360D chess lelelele and if you disagree you are a shill". Why can't he just let DACA miss him and let it burn? And what if he gives them 12 years until citizenship? Voter fraud will still keep happening, and when the 12 years come around, theyll legally be able to fuck this country over.

Yeah, he gave the Dems a great deal knowing that they’ll refuse to take it just because it’s Trump making the offer. Now it’s clear that the Dems don’t actually care about illegals and just use them as political posturing.

see (2) in the OP.

honestly GOP should offer pathway to citizenship for all illegals at this point, not just dreamers, lock up the hispanic vote for a generation and then you don't have to worry about the whites being the minority

Conservative like Coulter and Limbaugh are borderline retarded. Trump has to explain his strategy because they wont get off his dick

Trump could offer them free college tuition and healthcare for everyone and they still wouldn’t take it

No. What they need to do is follow through with arresting the politicians in sanctuary states, so that the rest of the politicians in other states know that this administration isn't fucking around. They would be much more cooperative after this. Increase Ice hires ten fold, and have daily raids. Deport all day, every day. This is the only answer.

Okay, so what? You saying the dems will NEVER accept this deal he is making? And if they never do, then what? He just deports them all?

Who cares what race someone is, as long as they immigrate here legally

Actually this is a really good deal for daca people but Dems just want to play games

Actually what he put in the tweet is kind of correct, by not accepting the deal (which is literally 90% of what they have been screaming they want for years) they are only proving themselves unwilling to negotiate even a favorable deal at best. At worst he is showing people that the dems really don't care about illegals and are only using them to stir up feelings.

So yeah. He technically has played them... Again... And you're acting like he doesn't do this on a regular basis which is even funnier.

yeah man you do that and you've just destroyed the agriculture industry. we have to play it smart, keep the hard workers that are here and then ramp up enforcement on future endeavors.

we just have to realize that we fucked up the past 30 years and time to get things right.

Sounds good to me. The only true and right choice.

cute memes, spic faggots

Jew detected

30% of Hispanics voted for Trump in 2016. Imagine how freaked out Dems would get if he could get it around 50% and they realize how much they’ve wasted pandering to them.

Something like 90% of Sup Forums

CHECKED

>Provides sweet deal and pathway to citizenship
>Continues to improve USA in every aspect during his two terms
>Helps reform Democrat run ghettos and improves the lives of minorities
>Republican party just earned millions of new voters

Check. Mate. ;)

if there is no deal, then DACA runs out, the illegals get deported, and don probably still builds a wall.
if there is a deal, then we get a repeat of amnesty in the 80s which will turn swing states with lots of illegals like nevada and florida D forever, deportations will presumably slow down, and the wall is built to keep them in.
why would you even want a deal?

Their only agenda will be to secure more welfare and allow their relatives entry into the country to secure more welfare.

They will view the system as something to exploit and feed off of, they will call it an instrument of white supremacy. They will not protect it.

Seems like a good deal to me?

1.8 dacas, maybe 25% are full amerimutt and can easily fit in, in exchange for a wall, ending chain migration, and the immigration lottery. Even those dacas will have to go through a 12 year process, maybe that 25% will make it but the rest will fail.

did righties really think they would get deportation squads?

>Passes
>get wall
>get merit based immigration
>credited for findibg dreamer solution
>dreamers cant vote for ten years anyway

>doesnt pass
>dems rejected only shot they had at amnesty for the dreamers

How is this a loss?

The only reason they work those shitty agricultural jobs is because they take what they can to remain under the radar. Once you give them citizenship they’re gonna start expecting to be treated like everyone else and want real jobs.

It isn't. Shills are scared as fuck because Dems just fucked themselves AGAIN.

I remember General Mattis saying he took the job after the interview with Trump because he wasn’t a politician. When he asked him questions about military he wanted to know the result and had no interest in how it looked for him politically or any PC bullshit. This tweet proves it. Democrats are all politics all the time and Trump is already at his end result..Discipline of a trained mind and one operating a a level well beyond some street hustling Schumer types..

>360D chess lelelele

But it is.

If the deal gets done, Trump gets the wall and they can't vote until 2030 anyway.

If the deal falls through, the dreamers will eventually blame the Dems for not saving them. Also, the centre will see how fucktarded the extreme left is and be driven away from the Dems. This helps the GOP in the midterms.

The Dems have backed themselves into a no-win now. No way in fuck they can pull another shutdown either.

I'm missing the point, apparently. What did trump do wrong here?

>the agriculture industry is 100 percent worked by
illegals.
>being this retarded in the current year.

Anyone here illegally needs to leave. If we let any stay, it's an invitation to the rest. You give them one inch, and they take a mile. The law is the law, and it's time we start enforcing it correctly. Being lenient on Mexicans, is what got us in this mess in the first place. Look at how many illegals there are right now, and how much they cost the tax payers. We need full enforcement of the law, if we are going to fix the country.

This is true

Who will work for less than minimum wage, once the illegals have amnesty? Open the border!

>double the illegals
>give them 12 years to take there time mooching welfare

theres no positive spin on this

fuck trump, jew loving cuckfag

>Their only agenda will be to secure more welfare and allow their relatives entry into the country to secure more welfare
Nah, the type of Hispanics that vote Republican are the hard working ones that hate freeloading illegals. I work with a bunch of them and they bitch about them all the time

US citizens aren't what we are talking about here is it.

What's up, Schumer?

He's basically putting them in the legal immigratino queue. It's fine.

They might even fuck up and commit a crime and get deported anyway.

not 100%, but they are a large enough component that it would cause problems. you don't need to lose 100% of workers to have problems, even a 5% loss could cause major waves.

i do agree that we need to enforce the law, my point is people already here who are contributing to our society shouldn't be uprooted. it was our fault for letting this happen. time to learn from it and begin anew. amnesty for those here, and enforcement for all after.

>we fucked up the past 30 years and time to get things right.
>by repeating the exact same mistake Regan made over 30 years ago
you should be shot

DREAMers can’t collect wealfare. They have to be going to school or have jobs or they get deported

If you think for one second they won't use their new voting rights to turn america into a country run by commies, you are sadly mistaken. All you have to do is look at Mexico and California to see what would happen. In 50 years america would be a giant version of Mexico.

I feel like politics is like international WWE sometimes.

A clean DACA bill with an up or down vote.

not really, reagan was never very serious about enforcement as trump is. there's no reason to get rid of good people who've been here several years.

the best solution is a clean slate. forgive those who are here, and work on enforcement for the future.

Kek

It’s what I’M talking about. I’m talking about voters

spic detected

If they’re voting Republican and for Trump I highly doubt they’re voting for commie shit

You faggot cuck amnesty is how we ended up in this situation in the first place. If we let these spics go that would mean we 100% learned nothing from history.

Underrated.

FPBP