>>158262018

He's going to arrest any DACA people who the dems try and bring in for his speech.

This guy has to have the most sophisticated mind of a Machiavellian genius to keep BLOWING THE FUCK OUT OF THE DEMOCRATS!

Is this real?

Can a kind lad explain to an ignorant exactly how this will show that DACA recipients are just trying to use it?

DACA is about drug, organ, and child trafficking. And jews.

WEW BASED DACA

It's not to show the DACA recipients are using it, it's to show that the dems are using the daca issue as an excuse to obstruct

WEW DEMS OPPOSE DACA WE SHOULD PASS IT BASED ISRAEL

you're missing the point
dems support of daca in general, but when it's trump that's proposing it suddenly they're against it for no reason other than the fact it's trump offering it

How will /ptg/ fags spin this?
>THEY WILL VOTE TRUMP BECAUSE TRUMP GAVE THEM AMNESTY!
>SKIN COLOR DOESN'T MATTER WE JUST NEED MORE REPUBLICANS

WEW GUESS WE SHOULD SUPPORT DACA NOW CAUSE TRUMP DOES

Dems just tried to pull off a soft coup of the country but lets play the dems r the real racist game some more. Its too late anyway.

if daca is the cost of getting the wall and points based immigration, isn't that a good tradeoff?

How about neither? They're not citizens and they don't belong here. We don't need 700000+ more shitskins here

1.8 million American registered voters

Over my dead body you /ptg/ faggot

Why double the number of recipients? Double what Obama allowed in that program?

>promises to deport illegals
>potentially gives path to citizenship for 700,000+ of them
Ted Cruz tried to warn us. Say it with me:
AMNESTY DON

It’s worse than you think, he wants 1.8 million granted citizenship, not just 700,000

Excess is a problem for this entire generation, not just a specific political ideology.

i wish congress worked this hard and cared this much about its own citizens

Trump also said "send them back".

Fuck I just looked it up after reading your post, you're right. This would be the the final straw for me if this does happen desu. I can't cuck on my views forever in support of him. Of course I'll probably vote for him anyway in 2020 against whatever anti-white Dem runs

Trump said he would revoke daca on day one. Now he wants it codified into stature. He’s a lying sack of shit.

Remember during the election when Soros funded DREAMERS were assaulting Trump supporters, burning cars, waving mexican flags around.

>Not only 180-ing on one of his key positions, but offering to upstage the horrible Democrat proposition
>Will never build the wall
How long will you faggots keep screeching "UHH IT'S 4D INTERGALACTIC CHESS, /BASED/ DACA IMMIGRANTS"? This is fucking absurd.

Trump achievements:
>continuing war in Afghanistan
>recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
>giving 1.8 million people citizenship potentially
>Saudi arms deals
Wew

>TRUMP has evolved into BUSH!

In fairness, if the dems turn this down, it looks like he went above and beyond. If not it pisses off his base but they lose government shutdown which they were successfully quilting him as the problem.

Trump traded 3 weeks of fed gov funding for 6 years of guaranteed funding for CHIP which is free healthcare for the children of soon-to-be-citizen over-fertile DACA recipients! I thought he was a fucking master negotiator!

Drug
Addiction
Child
Abuse

Democrats want to run the election on DACA, all they want is an extension so they can keep that card to play later.

Trump is just calling their bluff.

all praises to demi god trump

our IDs
our digits

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

>Blowing up drug factories in afgjanistan
>war

Calling Israels bluff on Jerusalem and moving embassy

Calling democrats bluff on DACA, they don't want to pass it, they want to run an election on it

Saudi Arms deal is fine, we got Bin Talal in exchange

CHECKED

>Saudi Arms deal is fine,

You should be in a mass grave

Everything from (2) on is the whole truth. He's showing them his entire hand for shits.

How. How the FUCK could lefties be so willfully obtuse? Why did they WANT to cuck themselves so hard on this? Are they really commanded to never ever let Trump get anything he seems to want?

HOW?

It's a fucking great move, frankly. No matter what happens, Trump wins.

Scenario 1: It goes through, and Democrats have to admit that Trump isn't literally Hitler. Trump supporters are mildly annoyed but can accept the position because the really bad ones are getting deported anyway

Scenario 2: Dems block it, and they're shown to be the fucking hypocrites they are, and Trump gets to deport ALL of them

No matter what happens, Trump wins

>Trump supporters are mildly annoyed

Is this the new r/t_d talking point for amnest betrayal?

>Is this the new r/t_d talking point for amnest betrayal?
Trump always said he wanted to fast-track DACA citizenship. This is nothing new.

Dems have essentially thrown them all away already. Read the archives.

They will NEVER say OK to to the wall. That's what he cockslaps them with first in every proposal.

He's good, but the Democrats are also retarded.

>They will NEVER say OK to to the wall
No, they'll say OK to the wall if pressured, and many already have.
What they won't say OK to is ending chain migration, ending the diversity lottery, limiting the number of legal immigrants, and creating a merit-based immigration system. What Trump is doing is pressuring them to accept these positions.

I'd take DACA citizenship for all of the above any fucking day.

I'm not so sure about this. Since Trump requires the wall in both cases, what if Scenario 2 requires that the Dems shut down fed gov FOR 3 YEARS to prevent Trump from using the executive branch to deport all the illegals? Will the filibuster will probably be ended if it lasts long enough?

>supporting Saudis
>ever
Kill yourself now

If the dems keep the government shut down for that long, Trump could probably declare a state of emergency and legally become the dictator the Dems accuse him of being. And the beauty of it would be that it would be their own fucking fault it happened.

my fuggin sides
I love GEOTUS

>Trump said he would revoke daca on day one.
It wasn't day one but he did revoke it.
9th court overruled his EO but it's going to SC