You will never be smart as a nigger

You will never be smart as a nigger.

edukashun

I don't think a lot of blacks was educated.

>people was educated
people = we
was = wuz
educated - kangz

nobody knows politics like a 40 year old man who dribbles a ball for a living

> was

JUST TROW DE BAWL LEBRON

JUST TROW DE BAWL ALREADY

Kangz N Shiiiiiiet

Ten years ago when I was in college, I took a class in (((cultural anthropology))) where I had to read about how eubonics was just as good of a language system as "prestige English." Because apparently they follow regular rules of conjugation of the verb to be, including past participles. So it is not, you see, that blacks fail at subject verb agreement. They do it incorrectly, but consistently which (according to liberals) means it is just as valid.

We can't have standards; they'd never be able to live up to them.

Tell me user, did they use the same arguments to defend southern US white rural dialects or did the people teaching this class simply dismiss them as illiterate hillbillies? I'd demand an answer if I was in that class.

niggers are fucking adorable

Maybe adorable means something different where you come from.

>was
were

Das Rayciss. Tell me again about how England has always been a nation of immigrants, and the Jamaicans have assimilated to the point that they are more British than Englishmen, so therefore the muslims will as well.

It was a long time ago. As I recall, they vaguely argued that all dialects of English had validity, and the only reason a certain dialect is spoken in courts, universities, statehouses, and on television was because of (((class struggle))). But they definitely focused extensively on "Black English Vernacular" (eubonics was considered a rayciss term). Actually, later on BEV got dropped because it, too was deemed rayciss. So they switched to AAVE. Then that was deemed rayciss, so I think the contemporary term is actually BVE. Don't fucking ask me how that's different from BEV, because it's not.

we was

wasn't he famous initially for not being able to finish high school? High school in fucking Cleveland?

He was a poli sci major in HS.

I understood exactly what LeBron said.

I challenge you to interpret this one by your fearless leader.

You can't destroy the people's perception of reality with dictionaries. That's why every word that the PC police foist on us, like "colored," "negro," "black," and "African American" eventually, will has the same connotations as just saying "nigger."

just tell everyone you are retarded. That is English, fool.

If you are white, and you spend time watching basketball americans wrestle over any kind of leather ball, you are a deadweight on western society.

>"a lot of people was educated"

wuz