What's the best state and why?

What's the best state and why?

What's the worst state and why?

NY because its got everything and parts NYC because it has everything

Best State - Indiana
Worst State - Illinois and Gary

There isn't one state leaf. They all have shitty and nice parts. I live in cape san blas Florida its nice, I come from butthole Alabama. But, parts of Florida suck too.

>best
pic related
>worst
maryland.

Continued...
This is a big ass country user leaf what do you consider good? Big nice city's, beautiful sandy beaches, snow covered mountains? We got all that shit.

>best
Texas.
True American Conservatism

>worst
California
The home of communism and democrats

>appeal to diversity
wew what an argument. I assume you just don't know much about your own country.

Best state is objectively North Carolina
Any other answer is literally wrong

This.
>low state income tax
>great gun laws
>no niggers unless you visit the containment cities
>everybody hates said niggers
>everybody is Christian and very nice (unless you're a nigger)
>southern Indiana is beautiful
I could go on but you get the gist. Northern Ohio and Illinois can get fucked but the southern parts are okay. So is Kentucky. Basically, any state that's located along the Ohio River is based as fuck

Best state: Maine
>no niggers
Worst state: everywhere else
>niggers

NYC is a shithole.

Awe come on. Southern Illinois is pretty great, Chicago to us is like Gary to you.

Maine would be god-tier if it weren't for the fact that Massholes are taking over Portland and it will be a solid blue state within another 10 years.

You misunderstood down under mother fucker. You can go to ATL and get tons of diversity, plus aids. Or, you can go to the mountains in Colorado, the beaches in the keys, whatever you want we got it...but fuck off were full.

manhattan is fine for tourism. i agree tho

Tennessee, because no one would ever nuke us.

This
Newbugh IN here

only parts of it... what make this city shitty is the not all the people but all the lib shit liberals that ruin everything thing they touch, I miss old school liberals that were worried about clean drinking water, pollution and privacy issues

Newburgh

You make a convincing argument.

That view from the west!

What part of america looks like this

Spbp
Aesthetic af flag

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

Just stay as far north as possible, otherwise it is basically just Mexico under US Govt. protection.

>shitstorm's a comin...

Or this

the best

California, New Mexico, Arizona. Probably parts of Nevada and Utah. Hawaii, although obviously much more tropical. And then like an additional 20 states if you replace the flora with more temperate species.

Oklahoma, the Native Americans have been hiding it the entire time using advanced cloaking technology to hide the secret resources of their reserves the entire time. They only seemed helpless when we arrived in the americas in order to maintain elusive of the newly formed US government. The Native Americans are actually incredibly advanced aliens which have inhabited the dark side of flay earth, believe me, I would know I'm an abductee, and I've been aware of the alien presence since I was a little kid in the 60's. I have experienced every sort of evidence from seeing craft up close, to seeing landing traces in my yard, to seeing actual alien beings. I have had every aspect of my encounters witnessed by others, or I wouldn't have concluded its real. My conclusions are not a belief, its all logical and fact based. Others have witnessed me being taken, and have witnessed the craft and the aliens up close. Some of my interviews are on YouTube. While this is exciting news, it falls short of actual disclosure. We already knew UFO's are genuine unknowns. Major scientists like Michio Kaku and even Steven Hawking have already stated that UFO's could be visiting aliens, and that it can't be ruled out. Some people are reacting like there is no history of good evidence. Do your research, because there is in fact 80 years of good reports, many by highly credible witnesses like military pilots and other military personnel, police officers, astronauts, scientists, and airline pilots. We know it is aliens because a large part of the cases have to do with craft being seen landing and aliens being seen departing the craft. They're called "occupant sightings". When the ships land and aliens get out, its aliens. Its not enough to come out and just say we have unknowns.

Yeah, that looks identical to the hills and mountains in Hawaii. And again, there are dozens of US states with equally impressive views.

>130 degree heat in a literal desert yeah great picks you got there

Agreed user. South of I-80 and west of I-355 is green acres and civilization with the exceptions of Peoria, Springfield, Decatur and liberals in Champaign. Oh yeah, Madison and St. Clair counties across the river from St. Louis are shitholes.

The white ethnostate.

IDK, its either Hawaii or the part of the world we haven't overtaken yet.
Happy late the British dropped of a bunch of convicts who ran all the abos away day.

>all of those states are one big desert

Ask me how I know you've never left your town of Bumfuck, Flyoverland.

>best
Keeping this to myself so liberals don't come here and fuck it up.
>worst
Close be IL and CA but I think IL edges it out.

Coastal Bama is pretty sweet.

Best: Pennsylvania, Northern WV, Maryland
Worst: Florida by far 1/2 the state is old geezers and the other 1/2 is one big ghetto

and yet that image was taken at the same distance from the equator as the canadian border, in an area where is has snowed in every calendar month.

California. Except for the laws and poverty and stuff.

(you)
/thread

I live in PA. This place is pure garbage.

If you go to the heartland it’s all right. Anywhere near Chicago besides it’s white suburbs and the north side is literal shit. Since Dubuque and East St Louis are nigger central, I dislike going anywhere near them. Same with Gary to the east of Chicago, what a depressing shitty hellhole that city is. I hate Gary with such a passion, at least in Chicago we have landmarks, even in The Loop and Downtown there are nice places to visit, in Gary they have McDonald’s and Walgreens standing out as the primary sights. I wouldn’t mind Springfield and Champaign but they’re loaded with corruption and the ISU busses in niggers and “daddy’s money” type liberals in from the city. This state went to shit after my childhood, and if I were you, we should kiss the good things goodbye and move to a flyover where things are easier and you don’t have to worry about crime, dishonesty, and unlawfulness that has turned people into animals.

Raise Up

What is your point? In what way does that make it "better" than equivalent areas of the United States? You asked me to name where you can find a landscape and climate like that in the United States and I told you. Oceans, mountains, long stretches of plains... all of these things have significant effects on localized climates. Latitude has very little to do with global climate patterns.

Yeah maybe if you're a nigger, fuck you. Except for Philly and Pittsburgh, PA is fucking awesome.

Hawaii

I'm just saying america is just a stock standard country like any other, completely forget kids over there have no geology or botany education. I would hazard a guess that only very educated people in utah would even get close to understanding what is involved in creating mountains of dolerite.

Except your whole state is cucked by Chicago and Democrats. Taxes are high and gun laws are terrible.

>I'm just saying america is just a stock standard country like any other,
Holy shit you are a genuine fucking retard hahahaha. America has a more diverse landscape than virtually any other country on the planet. Temperate forests, tundra, alpine valleys, fjords, deserts, both forested and not. Tropical rainforests, bogs and swamps, both tropical, temperate, and subarctic. We have alluvial hills and massive mountain ranges made of everything from sandstone to limestone. We have beaches that range from solid limestone bluffs and perfectly smooth sand on the Great Lakes, to volcanic sands in Hawaii, to pebbles and gravel on the East Coast. You're a fucking dipshit.

Alaska kinda if you murdered those sketchy plants

Wyoming is the best.

Infrastructure is exactly what you need for basic function; highways, hospitals, law enforcement.
Decent wages, no state income tax, 4% sales tax.
Guns, lots of hunting and wildlife, great hiking.

Most of all, it's miserable cold, and in most places also windy. That filters out the fucking pussies and all you are left with are tough men and women.

I forgot to say stay the fuck out

You got me user. Game set match. We need to form some kind of secede from Chicago metro area movement in Illinois. Sort of a New Illinois state like the New California thing.

id vote for montana. not a lot of people, beautiful nature. fresh air.

ive lived in wyoming for a number of years and its great for a number of reasons, but there is this persistent 20mph wind year round. its really unpleasant.

That's not even to mention the diversity of man-made environments. We have everything from modern, highly urbanized metros to quaint, historical towns, to villages of literally just a few dozen people scratching out a subsistence lifestyle. We have coastlines on waters that range from chilly and freshwater (the Great Lakes), cold and brutal (North Atlantic), briny and warm (the Gulf), brisk and calm (the Pacific), and others. Temperate rainforests, desert oases in places like Arizona and Utah, massive expanses of cultivated farmlands. Prairies that stretch for hundreds of miles, and other areas where the climate and landscape switches from valley to valley. Coral reefs and jagged, windswept bluffs.

I could go on and on for days at the incredible diversity of climate, geography, flora and fauna, and culture the United States has. But I shouldn't waste anymore time on a brainlet. I'm not saying Australia isn't a beautiful country, it is, I'm sure. All I'm saying is that you're a dumbass who has never spent more than a week in this country if you think it is a "stock standard country."

Stop posting these gay fucking webms everywhere. And stop posting your shitty gun on /k/, too. Nobody gives a fuck that you have your flag stenciled onto your gun like a fag

>triggered
I made a bunch of new ones

I'm not triggered it's just fucking annoying seeing them everywhere. It wouldn't be if you didn't end every single one with that stupid shot of your shitty CCW. And get rid of the stippling on it you utter faggot.

>best
Georgia. It has metro and it has rural, and a lot of historical importance. Georgia is becoming the center of commerce thanks to attractive deals in trade and entertainment.

>worst
Alabama. Lowest cost of living, yet lowest wages, lowest in education, and nothing prominent sticks out about this state. Wow, its fucking nothing.

> t. Floridafag who has traveled to all corners of the lower 48

>get rid of the stippling
That's a sticker

Florida we are the best shitposters besides Aussie bros
We have oil, beaches, theme parks, segregation, shark attacks, all the best people, it’s huge

This.
>fought British tyranny
>fought DC tyranny
>has a culture (food, music...) worthy of preservation
>still pretty based
>has 3-4 climates (coast; lowland with exotic native species like venus flytrap; piedmont; mountains with the highest elevation on the east coast)
>large number of small conservative towns
>some clean and relatively safe cities

Worst state is probably Maryland. I can't believe people really live in that shithole.

Michigan is okay. It's plagued by the cancer that is Detroit and Flint but even those cities are making a comeback.

I would say though the rest of the state is utterly god-tier.

-Most freshwater beach int he country
-Gorgeous Lakes that are rightful Michigan fluid
-Based West MI, Northern MI, and the UP
-Good camping and hunting culture
-A beer capital
-Permissive gun laws

I have nothing but respect for Indiana-bros. Would love to create a white ethnostate in the Midwest. Exile detroit and Chicago. Gather together MI/WI/MN/IN/IL. AK seems pretty good if you want to join the ethnostate.

>what is oak ridge
Think again

Southern MD is comfy