youtu.be/PjSMC5SsQ94
>Is America Great? 1/25/18
youtu.be/RVrtf8x7WuM
>Pres Trump interview on CNBC 1/25/18
youtu.be/xjZG5P_Q7B0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2018/jan/22/tennys-sandgren-alt-right-australian-open-twitter
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/01/22/meet-americas-new-tennis-sensation-tennys-sandgren-he-should-never-have-tweeted/
independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/tennys-sandgren-far-right-alt-deletes-tweets-social-media-australian-open-2018-a8174106.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v19PpD5uqL0
youtube.com/watch?v=PGcGIj0ILyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5037 Connecticut Avenue NW Chevy Chase, Washington, DC

bing bing bong

Well that wasn't right.

Look up the average age of democrats in Congress compared to republicans. They’re clinging for dear life to the last of their white talent because once these corpses like pelosi and Schumer die it’s all nonwhite Bix nood gimme gimme kill whitey representatives until the party dies from white flight

What did he mean by this?

I understand why Eva hates Joeposting.

Trump needs to meet winston peters desu

what about joejoe posting?

say it with me now Trump cucks
AMNESTY
M
N
E
S
T
Y

inbf shariablue
inbf partisan shill

Trump /gen/ is JIDF central

A*hic*~

i still hate this

UPDATE

THE CYCLE OF OUTRAGE
>Trump does thing
>what did he mean by this
>SCOOPSTAFFEL rages online
>Ann Coulter neighs angrily
>shills spam "ha 4D chess amirite pedes :^^^^)" nonsense on /ptg/
>Trump wins again and the 4D chess is revealed
>shills fucking evaporate
---YOU ARE HERE---
>Ann Coulter claims she was responsible for keeping Trump on track

Awoo

AWOO!

Based NZ first frog man, I loved seeing how vandalized his campaign posters were by Maori scum

You thought he was serious or that the Dems would end chain migration and give up 25 billion for the wall? You're dumber than an Arab.

lads /our guy/ is in the Australian Open tennis finals

theguardian.com/sport/2018/jan/22/tennys-sandgren-alt-right-australian-open-twitter

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/01/22/meet-americas-new-tennis-sensation-tennys-sandgren-he-should-never-have-tweeted/

independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/tennys-sandgren-far-right-alt-deletes-tweets-social-media-australian-open-2018-a8174106.html

Dems have up and coming white women like Chelsea Manning though.

MAGA

We should throw every woman with a tattoo over The Wall upon it's completion. No meme.

TATTOOS ARE DEGENERATE AND AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIES FROM BEING A NORMAL PERSON

How?

I love it when they get tipsy ;-)

reminder:

Are you drunk, user?

Maoris are so irrelevant they need an election just for them lmao

NO TOBACCO
NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL

>connecting border and immigration issues with the military/war/national defense
is he doing this on purpose?

The Democrats are going to look so bad when they shut the government down in 2 weeks

He's channeling Harry S. Truman's "Do-Nothing Congress" and BTFO Democrats

Did he suck her finger or something

>>Ann Coulter claims she was responsible for keeping Trump on track
I'M HOLDING HIS FEET TO THE FIRE YOU GUYZ I'M IMPORTANT PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME AM I STILL RELEVANT MAYBE I'LL WRITE A POLITICAL FLAVOR OF THE MONTH BOOK WHILE STILL ACCOMPLISHING LITERALLY NOTHING FOR MY ENTIRE CAREER NOTICE ME PLEASE FILL THE VOID MY NONEXISTENT CHILDREN NEVER WILL

He should have been doing it the whole time.

Border control might as well be national defense. I read a story about how poos and Pakis go to Mexico and then try to cross our border.

I remember seeing the meme Maori party renamed themselves the Mana Internet party to convince college kids to vote for Bernie internet
NZ politics is so quaint

How much longer are the Dreamers going to march on Cuck Schumer's house?

>Watched the Yugioh video from the last thread and then listened to another animu song
>see this
What does it teach?

Does Ann have a boyfriend? I dream for a baron skelegf every night.

Hey is this a real comic book guys?

>Trump litterally states that Democrats dont care about DACA or illegals and only offered amnesty because he knew they would be against it
>"A-A-AMNESTY DON!!!"

What's the matter shills, realize that no one cared about that Mueller shit?

Should have just left it at the first tweet desu. But then again, what do I know

Anne’s boyfriend is black user

is that some soyboy who lost a bet? lol retard

They might actually kill him. Hopefully he eats a tide pod to an hero before that. You've probably seen that picture so I won't post it again.

rumor she was fucking some black dude, but she put out some damage control on that
she's probably a lesbian dude

High-speed pussy grabbing

That's a lie and you know it. Ann isn't some disgusting tradthot like lauren of the south

>walk in
>see this

wat do?

Will italians be let into the ethnostate?

>Moving from NC to Seattle WA tomorrow for a new job

Nervous lads. Any WA anons here?

he has to spell it out for them.

The entirety of Sup Forums is gaslight, glow in the dark agents, astroturfing, shills/shareblue, and JIDF.

Dems will shoot this down, because they will have to concede several other things such as e-verify, chain migration, and a wall. When they do shoot it down, it makes them look like a le rayciss yperson. It's persuasion.

I'm guessing that the left will say "Trump never gave us this offer, that never happened!" as they've done so many times before. I wish they'd crawl back to their shithole cities and eat tide pods.

Depression leads you into hobbies, which lead you into awakening ancient egyptian spirits who will possess you and make you better at children's card games.

>win the huge pot and then laugh at your opponent and show everyone you were bluffing

trump is one slick puppy

Just a typical trumptard.

weren't they already harassing him?never, all things in moderation

>Ann isn't some disgusting tradthot like lauren of the south
true, at the end of the day lauren can still have kids

She hatefucks Bill Maher all the time

>black bf
Unforgivable sin
>lesbian gf
I could live with that

>some black dude

youtube.com/watch?v=v19PpD5uqL0

why are bongs still here? just to suffer?

>molotov

They already said they're taking immigration talks off the table for the long term budget deal. Trump has made them his bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGcGIj0ILyQ

yeah, half (((irish))) 56% bonafide muttbabies. even having no children is better than that hell

>wat do?
1066 v.2.0.

Bremerton user here. Where you headed in the Seattle area?

I think it might be a dwarf. See if it has a battle axe.

Wouldn't that mean most Anons should be great at children's card games then?

It looks like it. It's obvious none of them really wanted to be there.

sure why not

It's an April Fool's day prank from a tattoo website

SensibleChuckle.jpg

I got a temporary Airbnb on Capitol Hill. No idea where I should go

This is great, Trump is basically saying "Time is running out cucks, and the republicans can easily work together again like we did for Tax cuts"

>US gets btfo in 2001
>President Bush's response is to expand chain migration by another 300,000 visas so now we're getting a million a year for 16 years
>oh but Bush did make it really hard for law-abiding citizens to get on a fucking plan

It is extremely important because it should have been done in 2001. All foreigners should have been deported and immigration shut down. Instead we got Mr. Nukular man with his fake accent running around importing spics and asians by the boatload under the "if we import them, then they'll like us" retard logic.

Bush wasn't a moron for the reasons liberals thought he was, he was a moron because he thought he could out-liberal the liberals while being a "conservative". And amusingly the liberals still hated him about as much or more than they hated Trump.

Hitler was right all along.

Hahahaha, don't worry user, you'll fit in perfectly with all the fags up on Capitol Hill.

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "Thank you to Brandon Judd of the National Border Patrol Council for his strong statement on @foxandfriends that we very badly NEED THE WALL. Must also end loophole of “catch & release” and clean up the legal and other procedures at the border NOW for Safety & Security reasons."
>Tailban claim responsibility for attack in Kabul that killed at least 95 people and injured dozens more
>Turkey claims McMaster agreed to stop arming Kurdish militia in Syria
AFTERNOON
>Trump tweets: "On Holocaust Remembrance Day we mourn and grieve the murder of 6 million innocent Jewish men, women and children, and the millions of others who perished in the evil Nazi Genocide. We pledge with all of our might and resolve: Never Again!"
>Steve Wynn resigns as RNC's finance chairman
>Top environmental group preparing to sue Trump’s EPA
EVENING
>Trump tweets: "Taliban targeted innocent Afghans, brave police in Kabul today. Our thoughts and prayers go to the victims, and first responders. We will not allow the Taliban to win!"
>"I have offered DACA a wonderful deal, including a doubling in the number of recipients & a twelve year pathway to citizenship, for two reasons: (1) Because the Republicans want to fix a long time terrible problem. (2) To show that Democrats do not want to solve DACA, only use it!"
>"Democrats are not interested in Border Safety & Security or in the funding and rebuilding of our Military. They are only interested in Obstruction!"

and whites get harassed while saudi's get special exemptions

oh fug that's messed up. That UK?

>and the republicans can easily work together
good one user

I made that gif! It all comes full circle.

Ah yes I remember his "compassionate conservatism"

It's weird how AmnestyDon and that phony fuck Tom Cotton:

-- quit mentioning E-Verify
-- quit mentioning "they have to go back"
-- quit mentioning birthright citizenship
-- quit mentioning self-deportation

Really makes you think that this entire thing is a bread & circus charade. The fix is in, kiddos. All the concessions are horseshit kike lawyers and lefty judges will overturn immediately.

I love you Hope!

If you can't afford $450k for a house or condo you're probably not going to like your options in the city itself. Have you at least looked on Zillow or Craigslist at all?

>>Turkey claims McMaster agreed to stop arming Kurdish militia in Syria
that's interesting

think i saw this at a barnes & noble

Wtf. #ImWithHer now

Ty Hope