The game is over

I just wanted to make a thread letting all these fucking slimy, conniving, disgusting kikes and their hordes of niggers and other kinds of shit colored scum that their game is fucking over. No matter what anyone says, President Trump is dismantling every single lever of their power while maintaining plausible deniability, and I have never in my life seen so many kids, teens, and adults openly identifying with Right-wing ideologies, and until the past two or three years I never met one single person who identified with NatSoc (or openly at least). The kids are alright, and they will not be as kind or accommodating as these current and past generations of faggot hedonistic cuckolds who sold the world to child-raping Satan worshippers. The more you pieces of shit try to reestablish and reinforce your narratives, whether it be, "POOR JEWS" or "POOR DREAMERS" or "POOR NIGGERS" or "POOR NEWS MEDIA" or "POOR INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY" the more we all fucking LOATHE you and the closer each of us comes to starting our own fucking death squads. Just wait you disgusting faggot scum, your time is coming and there is NOTHING you can do to stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=seXfujWXc0s
youtu.be/3eYIIeexiGM?t=11m26s
youtu.be/WRJJvcSPzyc
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking bless

Bump

Bump

reported :^)

Yes the goyim know... time to run juden.

On the other hand, all the kids who now identify with hateful ideologies can always turn their lives around and embrace love.
This guy did.
Reject neo-Nazism and white supremacism. Embrace love. There is life after hate.

Trump is going to prison

This. Turn away from the hate. Embrace love like pic related.
Imagine a world where everyone was like this. Helping each other out with awfully hot coffee pots. Should I drop it in your mug, probably not.

bit late for that... the white kids have been pushed way to far.

There is a storm coming the like of which has not been seen, it will cleanse with rope and fire and it will not stop until every last Semite has been erased from this world..... we did try to warn you.

Kike shill detected

Their knavish tricks are finished

Nice post OP, definitely a bump. Remember to sage all defeatist slide and divide-and-conquer threads, and point them out for good measure.

Trump will win?

Were you born a stupid cuck or were your dropped on your head while you were a baby?

Sorry to rain on your parade but the left still controls just about every institution and whites are still way too comfortable to rise up and do something. Trump is going to reverse immigration tides before a race war happens anyway.

Gay. Youre preaching to eceleb fanboys and 2D waifu hunters.

>Trump is going to prison
LOL ok leaf

Autist...Aussie bro is being sarcastic

REEEEEEE
DEATH SQUADS IMMINENT
REEEEEEE

Fucking DIE NIGGER
WE LOVE HATE

I
FUKN
HATE
CIA
NIGS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=seXfujWXc0s

the glow is real, your mum gets the rape special before death

For God's sake, we've even got Jews naming the Jew.
youtu.be/3eYIIeexiGM?t=11m26s
If there was ever a time, it's now. If we're ever gonna get a second chance to fix this world, it's now. Don't let it slip you by.

Heil Hitler!

God bless all you anons on the right side of history and on the side of truth here
Pay no mind to the faggots and kike shills, they mean nothing and they are already defeated, they don't deserve our time or energy
Those who say our varied radical and right wing ideologies are only hate neither understand us or our beliefs nor do they seem to care at all about the untold number of little children scared and alone in the homes and establishments of child raping Satan worshippers and kike sons of the devil or else they would know our "hatred" comes from a deeper love for our people and for innocent life and a stronger passion for truth and justice than they have ever known
There is time for some of these faggots to see the truth
The rest will suffer the judgment of man as well as the judgment of Christ, who will throw the (((synagogue of Satan))) into the eternal lake of fire
All those who hurt children and/or seek to subvert and destroy white nations and populations, your fucking time is up and if I were you I would keep my fucking thoughts to myself in the hopes that I might go undetected
Also
>Trump is going to prison
lol if you're not one of the (((bad guys))) I've been referring to, I advise you to really stop and consider your beliefs, you have been lied to
If you are one of (((them))), God help you

I am flattered but I'm absolutely not CIA or any kind of IC or law enforcement or government official
No one here knows me but for a few comments I have made, and I am not pretending to know or predict some unbelievable happening
Just putting the truth in the catalog so that our (((enemies))) know the situation they're in
If anything, you are a glowinthedark nigger, trying to stop the inevitable by declaring all those who speak the truth to be agents or subverters
The "good always prevails over evil" adage is not a meme, it is absolutely true and we have entered a new age in which the truth and lies are being exposed and people are waking up
It is time to take our world back, brothers and sisters
We have already won, all we need to do is claim our prize

LE 5D CHESS
How delusional can trumpfags get?

HH mein brüder

I hope you're right, mate. I get tired of the defeatism all the time.

>meme flag

Now is the time
Hail victory, it is already ours

Just don't let people get you down by setting dates
If anyone knows what the next move is and on what date, they would not dare post it here and risk sabotaging the operation
We have already won, just have faith and be ready for anything
Things may get very ugly first but the dawn is coming

1 4 8 8

Checked

That was...inspiring.

soon

Don't even respond to the defeatist faggot/shill
We heard the death rattle of the "left" in 2016, now the real enemy is in front of us, dripping with misguided hubris from centuries of success in controlling us
The game is already over, Satan was never more clever than God

Fashwave makes no fucking sense

Why are you calling back to one of the most liberal and hedonistic generations ever

We are in this together, brother!
We have already won, let that inspire everyone, not my words

Together, brother!

QUIET! Demoralizing Fool.
art inspires throughout history, so FUCK YOU, SHILL

Any port in a storm my digitally blessed frand

Thank you, sir, and duly noted

>>>President Trump is dismantling every single lever of their power while maintaining plausible deniability.
all the while sucking kike cock lol

Wow that was powerful

It's already been decreed from Heaven that they will be "realigned" which lol when the gods say that they mean business.

Spread of NatSoc is mainly due to groups like Ironmarch not some kiked president

This guy seems to get it:
youtu.be/WRJJvcSPzyc
sorry for jewtube

You too are capable of rejecting hate and loving all people as equal human beings.

>all people
>Implying anybody except the Indo-European race is human

Racists try to argue that non-whites are not human so as to deny them human rights.
Reject this argument. Accept all human beings from all over the planet as your equal brothers and sisters.

No

Nice argument, shill

Fashwave is kinda gay, tho

Balkan reggae is the music of the future and I'll only say this once

They are sub-human, leeching off of white civilization. Let them all burn.

Deuteronomy 20:16-20:18

Amen

>Bible calls for killing of the aryan Hittites

True story

>Get call from my local school where my 2 little daughters (8 , 11) attend
>Get called to speak with the teacher because my daughter had detention
>ohshitnigga.jpg
>My youngest daughter's was asked what they wanted become when they're older
>Majority of her class wanted either to be a singer or an actress in hollywood
>When she wasked if she wanted to work as a singer of actress she said that evil people will brainwash her and make her unhappy
>Miss dyke found this problematic
>Says that's her opinion and there's nothing wrong with it
>Miss Dyke said she would send my daughter home after 10 minutes more detention
>Ignored that and just took her with me
>Rewarded her with the biggest ice cream she could order

And if Trump doesn't finish the job, the Asians will cause they're not as brainwashed...

Your beloved president is a kike

>trump finishing the job
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you for being a good person

Lurk moar, Nazi Larper.

Trump is a kike puppet

Right on schedule

the day will come when the white man will rise again an send all the traitor on blade.

>evil people will brainwash her and make her unhappy
Truth
>God dam that is one happy pup

Oxytocin doesn't get talked about enough. Testosterone is very important but there's more to it.

Sounds like youve raised some good kids!

Aw man, everyone?
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

Gas all Semites

A penny for your thoughts that’s all they’re worth.

>using the same joke in every thread for weeks
Nice one user

I guess

I try my best
>No phones
>No internet
>No news channels
>Let them play on the nintendo
>Let them watch my yugioh and DBZ dvd set

reality called, it said you are out of your fucking mind
>pic related

Nice, man. Thats the same approach i'll be taking if im fortunate enough to find a non-pozzed woman to have children with. I dont want them to fall into the trap of self-hatred or at best, mindless hedonism.

Every time