What is it with nintendo & soyboys...

What is it with nintendo & soyboys. Did the japs brainwash American youth into becoming literal faggots with their games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU
youtube.com/watch?v=u-XoniV5KwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's always been a company aimed at children.
It's not exactly Nintendo's fault. It just appeals to people stuck in a state of arrested development.

Nintendo was the shit up until the wii. We're just seeing an epidemic of manchildren who refuse to let go of their toys.

All video games are just toys for children.

You will never take away my Mariokart faggot, I will eat your fucking ass

Nintendo is the most innocuous major game manufacturer. They didn't even have any M rated games up until like the late 90's I think.

>he sees homosexuals inside his morning cereals
japs eat soy. lots of people eat soy. soy is in the holy grail of cum

So much this

S O Y

This

Quit sucking off your uncle and get back to whatever it was you were doing

nintendo represents their childhood
soyboys are desparate to cling onto their childhood
they literally defend buying nintendo branded cardboard boxes so they can relive the experience of doing craft as a kid

it was a based af reply. what if this very board is soy

yeah. how fucken terrible

Yes

japs are fermented soyboys

thanks for creating israel and being a secretive faggot. it's even in your symbolism

If you want to see / hear the downfall of west civilisation type "mario party rant" into youtube search bar
Theres a vid of some soyboy "reviewer" going completely crazy over stupid shit

(((soytendo))) (((game goy)))

This is more fun when it's on Sup Forums.

I don't understand what's so bad about this, you raise your kids and buy them games and now gaming is bad? It's like as soon as you noticed a pattern you change behaviour, you think you can control people to reach the outcome that you want?You'd be surprised.

I don't understand what's so good about this company that resells you the same product over and over. They haven't put out a good game in over a decade, and the game cube was their last good console.

Only ALttP, OoT and MM were good Zeldas. And even then, the cut beta content slated for OoT was 10x greater than what we got. The whole reason MM exists is to recycle those leftover ideas into more $$. Even TP and WW use leftover concepts to get off the ground.

Pokemon stopped being good after gen 1 and nobody ever knew how to play the game anyway. It's an obvious jew series considering they're at 700+ Pokemon and number 600 was the god Pokemon.

Smash Bros. and to some extent Melee were good but the moment the game became definable by "tiers" it was already broken due to shit fighting mechanics and horrible balancing. Now it's all anybody wants to talk about.

And Mario is the same product over and over and over again. At least Sunshine tried to be original. I don't even know enough about Star Fox beyond 64 to complain about it.

And yet everywhere I go, it's Nintendo this and Pokemon that from the same fags that either voted Hillary, thought Bernie had a chance to win, or are one of those "What? You actually thought I would have an opinion? its all meaningless #nihilism" types.

I forgot, DK64 and Banjo-Kazooie were the shit, but last I checked Nuts and Bolts was shit.

Zelda was the shit before it’s fanbase became intolerable

fpbp

“Today...no performance can be without its control screen video...its goal is to be hooked up to itself...the mirror phase has given way to the video phase. What develops around the video or stereo culture is not a narcissistic imaginary, but an effect of frantic self-referentiality, a short-circuit which immediately hooks up like with like, and, in doing so, emphasizes their surface intensity and deeper meaninglessness.”

Jean Baudrillard, America

>nintendo
>Jewish

theyre one of the few left who actually put soul into their work. dont call me soyboy though i havent bought anything Nintendo since 2008.

Wut? Cardboard? Quick rundown anyone

always beware of the gook

$80 cardboard box with strings that interact when you move, read by the IR sensor on the switch controller

youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU

>Wut? Cardboard? Quick rundown anyone
Nintendo Labo

>Gen 1 was the best generation
You mispelled Gen 3 and Gen 4

Gamecube overrated senpai

agreed and I own most of them

Everything after N64 is trash

>Not including Link's Awakening

Link crossdresses in the newest game (again) and when you kill a dog you get "gourmet meat."

Soyboys is just antiwhite psyop.
Shoo shill,

>"mario party rant"

the raging homosexual voice is what made it even more cringey

God please rain down the sulfur and brimstone already

Fuck Nintendo ever since they fired my mom's husband.

Jesus bro, only comment on modern games if you play modern games.
Outside of your gamecube and Bernie bro comment, everything you said was wrong...

Nintendo found themselves at an impasse with Sony and Microsoft. They couldn't compete with the quality of graphics and still make any money, so they reached for a niche market with the Wii and it's been the "box" they have lived in ever since.
>no Link's Awakening in list
The Wind Fish frowns at your faggotry, user.

No, you cannot blame Nintendo. Let me tell you a story of two nintendos:

Super Nintendo 1 was bought by my brother and myself circa 1994. It was on sale for 125 dollars at the time which was a LOT of money, especially for an 8 and 11 year old who just wanted to play some games. Our mom, assuming we would never make it, told us that we could only even have the system to begin with if we bought it with our own money. We spent the entire winter shoveling snow for our neighbors and the whole summer cutting grass. My brother even got stung by yellowjackets about 30 times one afternoon from an underground hive nobody knew was there, and had to carry around an epi pen the rest of his childhood. We received no money from our parents, didn't receive an allowance, we saved every dollar from driveways cleared and lawns trimmed. Finally at the end of the summer we bought it. We had to go to funcoland for cheap used games, and our mom only let us play the system we had inconveniently succeeded in buying 3 days per week for an hour per day.

Super Nintendo 2 was bought for my friend across the street by his parents. It was not a present for a holiday or birthday, they simply got it for him when he asked for one. He received an allowance and didn't do any work around the neighborhood.

Today my brother and I have wives and children, careers, homes, and don't really play any video games anymore. The last time I checked, my now former friend is still living at home in his childhood bedroom in the neighborhood where we grew up. He is a college dropout yoga instructor and his parents are very proud of him. He still talks about Nintendo stuff and plays games plenty as far as I know from the one time per year I look at my unattended shell of a faceberg account. Point is Nintendo didn't cause this, parenting and other factors did. Video games are not the problem, they're just childish, and people who never grow up and join the real world will naturally latch on to them.

lolno

No, it's just always been a company that makes family fun experiences.
They can always deliver an experience that rekindles the feeling of nostalgia, so it appeals to man-children.

Right on the money...

truth

Nintendo hasn't released a good product since the GameCube and GB Advanced. Only children buy Nintendo stuff these days. They rely on Nostalgia to sell products to adults (read: manchildren).

Video games in general are a waste of time. I don't enjoy them like when I did when I was a kid, I've grown out of them. Usually when I game now I mostly just look at some obscure old MSDOS curiosities. It's hard to get absorbed into a game and play it for five hours straight when you have the mind of an adult.

It's nostalgic with a fischer-price flair. Millenials who dont actually give a fuck about videogames love it because it is extremely casual and they can call themselves "true" gamers, despite being more casual than the cod-kiddies, because it's not an xbox or a ps4. Truth is most of the real "gamers" from the 90's and 2000's fucked off from the hobby because it started going to shit in 2007 when big bang theory made nerdism chique and it was successfully marketed to normies by microsoft.

You misspelled the world 'misspelled'

Gen 2 was the best generation for designs, gen 3 was the best for gameplay.

So all 200+ 1st& 2nd gen pokemon are pleb tier and it took till 300-400 to get good? Thanks for proving my point.

>liking LA over ALttP
nigga wat

No thanks, I can smell your shit taste from the sidelines. Next you'll tell me I can't call movies shit unless I payed the jew and saw it in theatres.

If I'm really so wrong then why don't you prove it. Give me your best shot, it should be easy as fuck since I'm so wrong.

Never ending supply of childhood nostalgia
aka the only happy time in their lives

>some obscure old MSDOS curiosities.

the incredible machine TIM is pretty good

>hehe soyboys and their video games
>but me and my masculine mature anime

You are kind of generalizing here. Remember user, some people won't have kids or ever leave the place they were born.

>Acting like the two don't go together like peas and carrots.

I think videogames should stay in asian countries. I would play a lot when I was a kid, but grew out of them at 18. It's always disconcerting when I see dudes in their twenties or older still playing them. And I also think they are, for the most part, detrimental to western society.

What is it with nintendo & hookers?

nintendo soyboys are flase flags for the most part

think of wiiplay for the switch except you pay $70 for cardboard to go with it

Nintendo 64 was one of the most based consoles to ever be released. Some of their most popular games are politically incorrect
Not only that, their games were fun, creative and well thought out with great storylines and gameplay.

Best thing about the nintendo 64 is when you buy the game you get the full game so you don't have to spend more cash on stupid DLC content and no having to constantly download and update your games and console.

Seriously old school gaming shits on modern gaming.

>I will eat your fucking ass
I bet you would faggot.

Pokemon has always been a shitty game with a cool concept.
Its literally just the same gameplay as earthbound.

You're about the 3rd or 4th based leaf I've seen the last few days.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-XoniV5KwE
I hate grown men who act like kids. These faggots need to lay off the soy

DOOM and Mortal Kombat were on the SNES.
This. Sonyfags are 1000X worse.

The reality is that people who fling shit about what video game console/companies people prefer are the real soyboys. Stop giving a shit what other people think about you, especially on an online anonymous forum and be a fucking adult that does things that make them happy.

If you want to continue shitflinging, eat and digest my hot opinions. PC > Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft

This

It is just beta shitflinging at other betas.

>releasing on (((weed))) day
It's like they know their biggest audience...

>American youth
These soyboys are like, 30 user.

Why does Nintendo get all the hate? Sonyfags are as bad or worse.

To play a 30 year old system all you gotta do is flick the on switch and boom ur at the main menu for super mario 3 or what have you, ready to play. Probably takes a total of 10 seconds to start level 1.

Wanna start a game on your new xbox one? Well first you gotta make sure its connected to the internet. Then you gotta update the xbox. Okay. Now you gotta update the game. So you update the game, start it and now we get into the loading screens...

Its like they want us to stop playing games.

I mean video games are just recreational shit. Just like watching movies. I'll still play them when I want

Says tje fag posting on an azerbaijani scarf knitting forum

HL1.exe servers and Source servers before CSGO hit. Everyone was just playing the game to have fun loosers weren't punished by their team. Shittalking was for fun.
After CSGO and LOL can't loose or your team will rage and get mad screaming at each other blaming each other. Inside and outside of competitive.
PUBG people are still cunts about their teammates even if they died 15 minuets ago.
Overwatch the best hero is universally hated for being a bad hero. Pic Related.

>dao and not katana

kek

yet you post a married man with a kid probably on the way

Kek

I'm harmless! I'm just an innocent boy. You can let me close to your vagina!

This is a pretty good story user, props to you and I'll add a Super Nintendo 3 in which my parents forced me to do some housework but not totally as I got stuff for my birthday and xmas.

Basically a middle ground betwen your 1 and 2 and I'm on my second wife, middling career, middling home and income. I acquired things later in life than normal due to an extremely bad first marriage which rocked me due to medical expense.

I still play, still underachieve, don't give a fuck seeing what leftists want for this world anyway I'm not sure why I am supposed to want to contribute. No kids. Might have one still...don't really feel responsible enough.

That's my point?
These are literal manchildren, they're far from "youth".

>sees nostalgia critic
>I shit a brick

Dunkey is still worth watching

fpbp

Nothing wrong with Nintendo, they make amazing stuff for kids, its just that soyboys never grow out of it.

The modern man has opted out of society due to the intense social climate and heavy burden accompanied by it. It is easier to bury your head in the sand in such a society and it is even easier latching onto coping mechanisms that alleviate the stress and anxiety you feel on a daily basis. Video games are the escape, why do you mock someone trying to escape this painful reality?

Nintendo is one of the most conservative companies out there, they don't shill for LGBTQ shit or anything like that.

serotonin release at finishing an objective of conquering the foe coupled with hypnotic lights

Hardcore Nintendo fans are faggots, but I will admit that Nintendo makes phenomenal vidya every now and again, most of their other shit is being milked to hell and back tho.

Their shit appeals to kids, and I guess that's appealing to soyboys, idfk. Gaming in general is full of soyboys.
Nice shitpost.

Entertaining but nothing important to say.

I finally found the perfect thread to post my OC from today. You're gonna love it OP

Who the fuck is making this thing?

You have 3 seconds to name a single game that isn't for soyboys

I'm waiting...

If you play video games, YOU ARE A DEGENERATE

Postal 2

Company of Heroes 2: Spearhead mod

>y-yea, but you post on a politics board!
The absolute city-state of gamer manchildren. Someday you'll grow out of your toys. Maybe

All fanboys are faggots. Slaves to a corporate logo, they deserve the rope.