Correlation does not equal causation

"no"

Donald would beat the shit out of her
It would be complete and total physical destruction

nope, I don't support Trump, but leftist morons like Rowling can also fuck off

This is seriously /r/politics

*clicks like icon*
*sits back with smug grin*

i did my part today, have you done yours?

oh s;hit its' ;real@.

you saw it for yourselves anons. lets all stop coming here and let them shut this shit board down. We lost the battle for western civilization to that damn Rowling and her deft tweet.

get ready to meet up dressed in full nazi regalia and kill ourselves in front of the next sad unregistered minority guests we can leave all of our belongings to.

He should have tweeted back an Arby's been 'n cheddar.

correlation does not imply causation

you're dam right I'm better than you!

Powerful

But she did.

I am totally reconsidering everything now, shaken to the bloody core

I care what this ditz tweets because?

>The absolute state of liberals and liberal media

Its a symbol of how much cock she had to suck to get her awful books published.

These people really annoy me. They poke the most powerful person in the public world knowing full well they will never see any repercussions. If you went up to a random stranger on the street and started shit talking him, you're likely to get your teeth knocked out.

she's not explicitly implying anything but the washington examiner is

Trump should tweet back the word "holsetish"

Ah I see, yeah I can get behind that. BTW sharing this shit thread

And at the same time he's an evil authoritarian dictator who will order them dead, or so they claim. Correct me if I'm wrong but NK media isn't shitting on Kim Jong Un every chance it gets, right?

>has been tweets a chicken
>literally omg slay qween

>Some roastie slag who had a popular children's book series about 20 yrs ago tweets out a chicken emoji and the media picks it up as a story
The current state of the American media

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

It can’t be a cause because it happened ex post facto.

WTF I HATE HARRY POTTER NOW

When will she take in refugees on her estates?

Also magic isn't real.

she looks like a spider
a female spider

MUMMY

>fat
>old
>rich
>fighting
are you retarded? The only thing trump physically destroys are filet-o-fish from mcdicks

Who?
Fuck off e celeb bullshit

Didn't the queen say that she could have him beheaded if she feels like it? I sure as hell wouldn't visit if I was him. Fuck England, I hope Kim nukes them.

>Sup Forums
umm, ok then. did you learn of this prophecy from alex jones' chicken bones?

When will she declare her first blood?

Visiting England is like visiting Ohio. Really not that big of a deal.

That was fake news from a parody website. The queen said nothing of the sort and that Trump is welcome, dumbass

Fuuuuuck, what's up with her face? Did she take the Bogpill?

Someone should tweet a chicken emoji at her for not allowing refugees into the multiple mansions she owns.

you forgot she's also having lunch with him that same day in the US

reminder that JK was a homeless degenerate who never worked a day in her life until she got wasted on absinthe and wrote the beginning of a dumb childrens book on a napkin.

Truly a hero of the leftists

this

What's the story behind this shit ?

>does something
>DRUMPBF BTFO
>doesn't do something
>DRUMPBF BTFO
HOW WILL DRUMPFBKINS EVER RECOVER

chicken?
KFC!
RACIST!

Reminder that this is a slide thread and that you faggots have been bumping it from pages 5-10 for 3 fucking hours now. Remember, "sage" goes in the options field. That's the small box over the large text box you type in to make your response.
>Name Field (don't use this)
>Options "sage" GOES HERE
>Box where your reply goes
Welcome to Sup Forums guys, make sure you lurk for a bit before actually participating in discussions. That way you have some handle on what you're fucking doing from watching people who've been here a while.

TRUMP IS LITERALLY THE DARK LORD
VOLDEMORTDEATHSTARHUNGERGAMES

You mean after months of telling Trump not to come to the UK?

Such "wit" is what you'd expect from the creator of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

It's no secret that we're not fans of Muslim countries. If we're not gonna stop off in Pakistan why would we go to their vassal state?

she wants to hate fuck donald so bad

I can't believe I read that

Go back there then

He's literally Voldemort.

rowling wont go to london so im not sure whats shes going on about. that bitch knows she would either be raped or have acid thrown in her face

kek, so true.

and her neck looks like a sci-fi exoskeleton.

nazism is much more reddit than OP.

*POSTS CHICKEN EMOJI*

>but NK media isn't shitting on Kim Jong Un every chance it gets, right?

That is because Kim is an actual dictator.

She may have been a looker when younger, but now she looks like an old decrepit bitch.

Yes

>UK just about to leave EU
>brits rejoice that Trump won't even visit them
I don't get it, but I sure as hell am going to enjoy the aftermath

one might think that a "world renowned writer" could say more than just a one character emoji, eh?

Dooooooo Eeeet

Coward

The fuck did I just watch, and why did you post it?

JK Rowling should have just sent a selfie, she looks like a chicken.

witnessed

i missed . now to time warp to and

o fug. one more try.

(pruned get?)
(present)
(future)
bonus roll

LOL VOMIT

> LITERALLY BETTER WRITING STYLE THAN ROWLING

UNDERRAPED

That's cute. Sounds almost flirty, even.

I don't get it

What exactly would Trump be chicken about by skipping London? Is she saying the Muslims in London are dangerous?

>X tweeted emoji at Y
Is this the peak of journalism ?