Blacks going back

Here is what’s happening
>a wave of African Americans are returning to Africa
>they are leaving because they say racism is too rampant in the United States
>surprisingly many blacks are happier in Africa than the USA
>they feel as if they fit in so much better, and like the lack of diversity

I can’t fathom why leftists push so hard for diversity when everyone is happier around their own kind
archive.is/uSjCF

Other urls found in this thread:

officialblaxit.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=lof6XJ8b1SU
nytimes.com/2018/01/26/style/cecile-richards-planned-parenthood.html
officialblaxit.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They are going back.
>Thousands of them. And many refuse to return.
Thank fucking God.

I don't give a fuck about 5,000 you retard, what the fuck?

That 5,000 number is for the city of Accra alone, the number is higher than that

Mfw they’re smarter than the average nog (due to European genes) and have a shot at being actual kangz in Africa if they aren’t rejected for not being in a tribe. Good for them.

The ones who have the means to leave aren't the ones we want leaving. Or leaving first anyway.

how much do you all want to bet they ironically all went to South Africa?

Strangely enough, Ghana is the most popular destination

SEE? SEE THIS SHIT? THIS IS WHY POL NEEDS TO ENCOURAGE BLACK SEPARATISTS

I'm sick of these racist posts, we need to purge the racists from the libertarian movement. Listen i'm fine with freedom of speech but when it's racist speech i think it should be banned.

Ignore her she's a stupid bitch.

Have none of them ever heard of Liberia?

Bye Felicia.

I’ve never been against black separatists, I really wish (((they))) wouldn’t have killed Malcom X

I found an official Blaxit site

officialblaxit.org/

From the same thread a week ago

leave australia alone dude

>Vancouver

When situation in africa improves many black will return. That goes same for Arabs and Chinese. Immigrants who immigrated when they were 20+ return to their home country provided that 1) their country improves 2) they have grown tired and lonely 3) their new home is turning into a shithole
Two out of three will make them go back

Africa looks great to me

>lack of diversity
but 100% black is 100% diversity.

First of all there are no african-Americans. There are no ______-Americans. You either call yourself an American of ________ decent, or just an American. Anything else is nothing but a dirty traitor.

Second: This has got to be the best psyop piece the left has ever unwittingly written. Watching them stab in the dark at what we've seen for decades is kek gold.

Push for more blaxit!

Until they are done being tourists. Then they all go to where whitey is,always the same shit. Why wouldn't they? In south africa the govt favourably discriminates on the basis of skin colour.

No such thing as racist speech. No such thing as hate speech.

Using those terms is putting a subjective opinion on what should be FREE speech. It's all or nothing lads, that is unless you want to turn into londonstan

lolol....they're dreaming--unless those are the cities left behind by the White Gods.

Where are the mud huts? We should find a nigger and axe him what he thinks.

kys jew

Just need to shoop a bunch of white cities but say they are in Africa.
>dumbfucks will never check
They get to Africa and then get killed/enslaved by the local warlords.
They try to come back we deny them entry.
>MAGA

I would pay for them to stay and live there, in fact, my government already uses my taxes to give free stuff to blacks in Africa and my country, so I would save money in the end.

I know a black girl who is a right-wing Christian.
From a very conservative military family.
She is also a sci-fi / fantasy reader.
Got a degree in electrical engineering
She can never find black people who appreciate what she's into. Basically only has white friends. She feels like a complete alien around blacks. But around whites she doesn't feel totally comfortable because they expect her to act like a nigger and don't know how to take her.
She goes to Uganda on a mission trip. Realizes that there's no 'role' she has to play. She can be herself. No nogs accuse her of 'being white' for readin' n sheeet....
Marries Ugandan guy.
Lives there now.

if true, good for them. i think more should do this. i don't really see any drawbacks for anyone except lefties who lose "reliable" voters that they don't deserve anyway.

Don’t tell them, but it’s a shithole.

i don't understand. that would actually be a massive improvement. the only problem is enforcement, which would violate rights and open up new avenues for corruption and abuse.

Every nation deserves a nation-state for them to be at home in. Good for her for finding a home.

>>unironically mf

Blaxit fucking worked
Kek wills it

Leftists genuinely feel like they are helping the world by bringing in brown/black people, but have simply been brainwashed to push for population replacement by (((you know who)))

You keep your brand of black away from our country

It's not good for everyone involved. They're setting up the perfect conditions for racial tension and conflict.

It's a start you defeatist shill faggot.

It hurts the nations they come from as well. We are constantly brain draining the 3rd world ensuring they stay shit holes for generations. The lefts policies destroy everything.

checked.
Sheeeit.

>people are happier when they're surrounded by folk who look like them
More news at 11.

American Blacks already done this before. There's a country called "Liberia" where freed black slaves in America immigrated to, to start a new life

All of them must be back in Africa.

So racism works

>so when I realised I could do the same things in Africa as I could back in the US, I was sold.
>back in the US, I was sold.
>in the US, I was sold.
>I was sold.
>sold.

South African here.
Blacks from Bugerland last about 2 weeks here before they go home muttering 'fucking niggers' under their breath.
Shit over here is grass roots dumb. Our president cant count, can hardly read and has a grade 4 education. This man was voted for by popular choice.
Its like the dumb black stealing version of Trump.

kek. You mean whats left of white africa

Don't forget the rapes
youtube.com/watch?v=lof6XJ8b1SU

/ourgirl/ stepped down. 3 millions less niggers because of her
nytimes.com/2018/01/26/style/cecile-richards-planned-parenthood.html

reported to SA police you racist hater

legit as fuck :^)

That place sounds fucking awesome

>I'll defend your right to government approved speech
thanks but no thanks bitch

officialblaxit.org

Needs corn starch

Why is Budapest a place to Blaxit to? I’m certain Hungary is not in Africa

Leftist and liberals (including the Western "conservatives" who aren't on the far right) are a worldwide problem. They're pushing for the destruction of races and peoples all over the world, from North Africa to Arabian Peninsula to Japan.

On one hand, it's great that they are leaving. On the other hand, I am not so sure they are happy because they are around their own kind rather than being happy about the open white genocide happening in Africa ATM. And nignogs have been known to care solely about violence against any good society so... (black on black crime says what i am basing this on).

honestly a good idea is to meme a "black to africa" campaign where we make it cool to go back to africa.

this could be amazing.

This

Tribe nogs will chew these pavement apes up and shit them out.

She knows da wey

Fuck you shill

Why not? Last time I checked all the hungarians begged for blacks.

Make Wakanda a reality :)

>only problem is enforcement, which would violate rights and open up new avenues for corruption and abuse
Not so much when everyone sport a rifle and full clip or 4.

>officialblaxit.org/

>Top 3 Things White People will Miss:
>1) Music
>2) Soul Food
>3) Language

kek

These are all awesome! I would love to see these posted around universities nationwide.

Poor Africans. They got rid of the dumbest amongst them 300 years ago but now they're back, ready to turn Africa into a ghetto.

it really is the perfect time for a BACK! meme campaign

Don't most native Africans dislike Basketball-Americans?

Don't you ever delete comments here !!
Especially if they're right !!
All Africans must be back in Africa, because that's how it was set up from the beginning !!
All niggers only in Africa !!

Unfortunately true!

they retain their citizenship
what does "leaving" mean ?
they take an extended vacation ?
talk to me when they give up their citizenship.

Europe will degrade anyway, with or without the migrants. The EU as a project will fail and Europe as a whole will degrade as a result. Albeit it is a good thing for the EU to collapse, the "negative effects" following its collapse are to be mostly blamed on the EU itself for being such a bad political entity. It was a bad idea to make northern Europe and southern Europe, two regions with totally different economies under the same umbrella of countries sharing the same central bank and currency.

Lol did this nigga throw this in Paint and use the spray paint tool on the smoke?

Amazing site. Blaxit to Nairobi. Check. Blaxit to Lagos. Check. Blaxit to Budapest...WTF!?!

What is the Great American Dream?

A Nigger swimming back to Africa holding a Jew under each arm.

I am ok with this. Shadilay

11/10 would bang facially she's a 5 but all her work getting rid of niggers Vino's l bumps her up past a 10

well niggers leaving chicago and going to ghana are technically better off i will give them that

I would love nothing more than for them to all migrate back to the Continent they claim to love so much.

An old Polish joke I remember:
>Daddy, daddy, the Ruskies went into space!
>All of them?
>No, just one.
>Then fuck off

Same thing here

I like freedom of speech, but...

/ourjazeera/

I'm tired of people shitting on /ourmutt/. Only she could pull of this kind of trolling of fucking (((Amazon))). I want to breed the black out of her. She obviously got the white side for intelligence and humor.

Good for them but I think that they shouldn't give up the fight against racism in their home country.

Alright, what mental processes do you need to have to believe that in any situation, you need to move from a 1st world country to fucking Africa? Also, ironically, Africans hate black Americans so they're just moving to a place were they'll actually probably be discriminated against.

Bddn

If you're rich Africa can be pretty chill. Same for anywhere in the world really.
>Africans hate black Americans
Das true but it's more of a rivalry than a supremacy thing. Either way local Africans will suck up to the rich newcomers just for money.
>1st world country
Parts of America are definitely not first world user. I mean really what is the difference between Mississippi and Africa?

I just want to pick these people's minds. If you're rich enough to not only move to another continent entirely but encourage other people to move, how do you even begin to see yourself as an oppressed minority? It wasn't up until 50 years ago that blacks faced actual systematic oppression based on race. I'm sure these people had grand-parents that told them what shit was like.

>America
>1st world country

Pick one