How many do we never find out about?

How many do we never find out about?

Can we get a list of all adoptive parents and just their raid their fucking homes now to what the hell is going on?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320767/Horrific-note-child-mom-starved-daughter-seen.html

"Horrific images show the suffering of a 16-year-old girl starved to death by her adoptive mother and her sibling's note which read 'can't open window, mom nailed it shut'"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320767/Horrific-note-child-mom-starved-daughter-seen.html
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
youtube.com/watch?v=teIx10PFD4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are her feet blurred out? Her emaciated, bloody legs are fine, but feets are too hot for the Mail?

Can someone post that torture video of that guy with his legs cut off, and he is slowly being killed, with blood being pumped continuously into his body, through iv and his face already torn off?

They're probably more visibly gorey.

Red is red but shapes get in your head

that rhymes

I know

I hope that's not real

women are wicked creatures. they fought for the right to murder a baby in the room so it's no surprise they harm defenseless ones outside the womb.

Would be a waste of blood but probably came from post goy-child infusions

>They're probably more visibly gorey.
>Red is red but shapes get in your head

I'd hate to hear the backstory
An innocent child suffered and is now is dead

Actually he lost his hands s not legs, my apologies

I saw somwthing like that. Tons of mexicans circled another mexican guy. Ripped off his limbs, and slowly cut his face off. He was apparently shot with adrenaline and morphine,l so he would not die right away. That shit was hating dude. You could see his check bones and his eye socket as he was barely able to open his mouth, and squirm.

Adoptive parents have no biological ties to their kids. I have a friend who's adopted, his parents use him as nothing more than a work horse

Aztecs. We border the fucking Aztecs.

The family unit must be maintained

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320767/Horrific-note-child-mom-starved-daughter-seen.html
Here you go

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

Sorry for including that first link, didn't mean to

i ain't clicking that shit nigga

I was adopted and the second my parents shat out a biological kid I was utterly hated. All they ever cared about was their "miracle baby". All the family's problems were blamed on me and I was beaten regularly. I wish I grew up in an orphanage.

go back and get revenge

Footfag detected.

I don't have to, my adoptive brother died of epilepsy at age 27 and they were utterly destroyed

user, i'm sorry.

t. molested and beaten.

This. Negligent parents should be harshly punished.

Apparently many adoptive parents hate their adopted kids.

$6 HUMAN SACRIFICES.

"As soon as this was done the General and thirty of us soldiers, well armed, went in two boats to the Island and we found there a temple where there was a very large and ugly idol which was called Tescatepuca^ and in charge of it were four Indians with very large black cloaks and hoods, such as the Dominicans or canons wear, or very much like them, and these were the priests of the idols, and they are commonly called Papas in New Spain, as I have said before.

They had this day sacrificed two boys and cut open their chests, and offered the blood and hearts to that cursed Idol. The priests came towards us to fumigate us with the incense with which they had fumigated their Tescatepuca, for when we approached them they were burning something which had the scent of incense, but we would not allow them to fumigate us, for we all felt much pity at seeing those two boys who had just been killed and at beholding such great cruelty. ... and daily [Montezuma] sacrificed youths to them so as to get an answer from the gods as to what he should do about us "

-- from The True History of the Conquest of New Spain, by Díaz del Castillo, Bernal, 1492-1581

>After obtaining a court order and visiting the home, the officials declined to remove the girl or her siblings. A child protective worker was later fired amid inquiries by the Department of Human Services, legislators and the Iowa Office of Ombudsman.

Thats the most fucked up part. Protective workers were informed about this issue but they did fucking nothing and fired someone who tried to help them. Their entire staff should lose their jobs for this, every single one.

The mom stumped her feet so she couldn't walk.

what the fuck is wrong with am*rishits?

This was one of my all time favorite reads, I absolutely loved Bernal Diaz's memoirs.

This was in Bongland.

I just discovered it by googling "europeans aztecs written documents what they saw" to get original documents, since most (((historians))) distort.

Glad you do the same, I think I will purchase a copy.

Bro a really good translation is either free or like $2 on Kindle. The descriptions of gore and sacrifices and homicidal ferocity of the Aztecs is the stuff of nightmares. Honestly if anything the modern Mexican stuff is watered down from what their ancestors did.

God of love,
hear the cries of children around the world.
Hear the mourning, screams, silent voices of fear and pain.
God of mercy, forgive our sins of selfishness and insecurity
that make us seek self-protection and power over others first.
Grant us courage today to listen to your call of protecting, nurturing, and loving the most vulnerable ones among us so that we may be a messenger of your peace in the world.

Please accept Natalie into your loving arms and allow her to rest in Heavenly Paradise.

Amen

Amen.

Amen

Cringe as fuck

do you miss him

why do people starve their children i dont get it

The older I get the more I realize half the people alive shouldn't be allowed kids.

Fat kids aren't sexy.

Probate judges are the ones who adopt kids into trafficking and pedos.
3/5 of probate judges are actual child traffickers.

Source?

Don't cut yourself on that edge faggot.

My siblings and I were abused, and I had to make a decision when I was 17. To go to CPS, or to stay with my parents. Probably the hardest decision I have ever made...

I am glad I made the right one, and that one was to endure. At least for me...

Everyday I see shit like this, and I can only see my brothers and I... separated and abused and even in worse conditions. What makes it worse, that I wasn't enough to save my two brothers. Both were broken beyond repair and decided to become transwomen when they got older. They disowned me, and refused to listen to my warnings about the dangers and societal consequences. When you realized your best efforts were wasted, it changes you.

Where's the Batman for Orphans? Where is the bored rich guy who had special forces training and now lives comfortably looking for something to do?

Are you here? Are you reading this? Go get these fuckers.

Did CPS actually help you?

For Natalie to be truly accepted at rest, you have to let Natalie go.
Live freed.

admitted footfag here (I grew up watching Dan Schneider stuff, what do you expect?). I still want to know what fuck could be so horrible that the feet have to be blurred.

I had the opportunity to tell someone, and they would take me and my brothers. They wanted my consent, as the oldest. I chose not to go to CPS, because when you go into CPS.You are separated and pretty much sent to separate homes, and you will never see your siblings again.

The fear of separation kept me from doing it, because they were all that I had. I discussed it with my brothers, and they felt the same. So we had to decline our one way ticket out of hell. It wasn't nearly as bad as what it could have been.

EMSFag here. If Someone dies because of my incompetence/I'll go to prison. Why is the fired after the fact CPScunt not mom's cell mate ?

*incompetence/neglect. This shit frosts my cookie man.

>because when you go into CPS.You are separated and pretty much sent to separate homes,

Why do they do this? From all I hear about CPS, they are just pure fucking evil.

Sorry for your troubles

Because they don't see you as a family, or people. You are just a problem, and they gotta take care of it. So they will pawn you off at the first name on their registered list that fits your individual criteria.

Its ok,

>should sentence her to life in jail, without food of course, can drink water from the toilet just like the daughter had todo.

but she looks all fancy in her black & white dress and selfies. look like pedo party cover ups

You use the internet and converse with people on imageboards, forums and etc.

Which automatically puts you above the 80th percentile. The people you converse with might seem dumb or stupid but really they are not in the scheme of things.

The world is a horrible place and the people on the the internet does not represent the hordes of the retards out there. The retards are also in western countries.

That's a dead hand IRL from OoT.

Amen

It's not that simple. Who are the kids put up for adoption in the first place. Do you think their mothers looked after themselves in pregnancy, or did they party on drugs and alcohol? Also don't you think people who abandon children are more likely to be antisocial, and their children would inherit that personality? Why is it so common for adopted kids to have behavioural disorders? I wouldn't rush to judge those who open their homes to abandoned children. Many started with good intentions.

Amen

Did your parents behaviour change after the CPS intervened? Were they monitored?

cringe

They aren’t blurred out! You’re just wanking too much over cheesy feet cunt

Amen

her siblings names were Mikayla and Jaden. mom was a coalburner probably

DAILY REMINDER!
None of this shit would be happening ANYWHERE near this scale if 18-21 year olds could afford to marry, buy a house and start a family.
That is fact.

Amen

>letting single mothers adopt children

reminder that 70% of children killed by a parent in america are killed by their mother

PRAYER WON'T FIX THIS, YOU ARE GOD'S HAND, PUNISH THE WICKED.

They get it into their heads that the kid deserves it.
It makes them feel powerful to be the "punisher of bad deeds",
so they start making up more ad more infractions the victim can't avoid committing.
Carers get like this. They'll punisher a bed bound person for not shitting or pissing when it's convenient for the carer. Or not having an appetite when it's convenient for the carer to feed them.

After a while the punishments get more "inventive" because previous punishments "didn't teach the lesson well enough" (really, the violator just got bored with hurting their victim the same way over and over again).

>YOU ARE GOD'S HAND
This.

Yep, the system is tuned to deliver children into the worst hands.

Sup Forums gives me hope, for once.

Amen.

I don't think I will be able to convey my bloodlust right now.

Exactly. Having power over a person can make some people go full on sadism.

Amen.

Pls leave more heart felt prayers in more threads user, this is one wholesome meme I can get behind

Amen

>Matthew 24:12
>And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.

You have to start with the useless officials

I hope whatever end the white race meets is horrific. I can't wait for you all to be gone. Every fucking time this happens it's white women and some cuck husband who let it go on.

Even blacks don't do this shit.

He's probably posting pictures of frogs on Twitter because we have to wait for The Day of the Rope for some reason.

Don't forget: kill your enemies and they win!

Excuse me? Lurk moar. Some of the most heinous shit posted on this board is from black parents and their kids. It isn't a competition.

Do you really think that Natalie's spirit can rest if something isn't done about her killer?

Blacks actively kill their kids first

Though I'll concede that's probably more humane than what this child suffered

Child abuse is rampant, it's literally behind closed doors, and unfortunately, the family court system doesn't help much to stop it. I'm talking neglect, outright torture, molestation, exploitation, beatings, MKULTRA-tier psychological abuse-it's all there. You can basically just assume that a solid chunk of the people you run into are fucked up from abuse.

Youre either retarded or this is bait. Dont ignore the next nigger hate thread user, see reality for what it is. Watch as niggers in Africa place a tire around a childs neck then light it on fire, watch as the while village quietly enjoys the show. All races have a few things in common, one of which is our ability for evil. Whites tend to make a psychological game out of it while niggers revert to animals, but evil is evil.

Amen.

Yes. I don't think those things matter in heaven. God will take care of it, one way or another. None of us escape His judgment.

Why wait for god?

A Mexican woman did this to over a dozen kids recently, nice meme.

I just recently put my adoptive parents in a nursing home. I found the filthiest, most horrific place imaginable staffed completely by illegal aliens and sub-human, low IQ niggers...I then had my """"parents""" diagnosed as mentally incompetent by the state so they can't leave and so I control every aspect of their lives. They are being abused daily by their caretakers and both have literally begged me in tears to take them somewhere else. Lastly I drained ALL of their remaining funds so they have no money to ever go on field trips, receive better medical care, or go out. They are stuck there every day, suffering, until the day they die eating food fit for a Mexican prison.

I enjoy ever last minute of it, and I hope that every boomer and adoptive parent gets to experience the same suffering in the near future. I encourage everyone here to abandon the ridiculous notion of "Christian forgiveness" and embrace a culture of vengeance and reciprocity. It's the only way white people learn: through punishment.

t. abused adoptee

God bless and Amen.

Shit my religion does not overlap yours on this subject

Because black people just kill the little nigger before it's born. Or they wait for the babysitter to kill it.

user have you ever heard of "Concrete girl"

I sympathize with your situation and lets be honest, they probably deserve it. I just want to suggest you not have kids of your own, these things have a way of being passed down.

Christianity is bullshit faggot. It's why the white race is going extinct because you retards actually believe in your desert shitskin false prophet, and then are dumb enough to forgive, turn the cheek, and believe in all that brotherly love equality bullshit.

You might as well just become a feminist and get it over with.