Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVSEPx1JGVs
youtu.be/2Hlsfsdd6FY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLhJ8tGTMs0
twitter.com/callme_norm/status/825134783504195584
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Men MUST respect women

And yet I don't.

everyone should respect everyone you autist. how tf ca you have a problem with this? are you that retarded?

every individual must earn respect
and women just have a bit further to go

Where did she say this? Let's assume she did:

What if those women aren't respectable? Respect is earned.

Besides, why does she have this SEETHING grudge against men?

>MUST respect
Respect is earned, not given.

i wonder how many of those girls smoke newports and get a new black boyfriend every week

None of those smiles are genuine. God we lost it. We lost everything.

>is

all of them

Everyone should TREAT each other with respect.
Actual respect can not be given, only earned

But what if they are acting like bitches?

Bunch of kids gonna grow up disrespecting women I think.

Respect is earned you worthless cunt.

I respect her butthole.

What does it even mean to 'respect women'? What the fuck does this word mean in this context? Respect them how? In what way?

Respect is earned. They need to do something for me to respect them for it. And that's meted out on an individual basis. When cunts say 'respect women' they actually are thinking as if women are some sort of collective entity. They aren't. And as much as modern insanity is trying to bunch them all together into some kind of bloc, it'll never fucking work. It's like saying 'respect men'. Any sane person would ask 'which men? why?'. Yet women are just too fucking stupid to ask these simple questions about their own retarded slogan.

>respect me

I have seen her covered in jizz and her exposed butthole. I bet there isn't a day that she doesn't get a lump in her throat thinking about it

>res

>pect

2 kinds of respect: fear and admiration

>me

ALL LIVES MATTER!

Why would we do that when women don't respect men?

No you must respect wamen.

“Mother Nature is Punishing Trump for not believing in Climate Change”
J-Law

YOU EXIST TO SERVE HER

>Respect me

Far left is only one with any sense. And I don't like JL. She thinks that throwing emotions == art. Pfft

if she breathes…
She a thot!

Women are now obsolete with this thing invented.

BECOME A HIGH PRICED HOOKER

>are you that retarded?

Well that wasn't very respectful now, was it?

These are nice, though. You fags just need to stay strong and don't make stupid promises in times of the proud willy. Take what you want but stay a man. I have a feeling that fempower is losing ground.

From left to right
>8/10
>7.5/10
>6/10
>6/10
>5.5/10 kinda looks like a bad jennifer lawrence reboot
>6.5/10
>7.5 i like short chicks
>6.5 black chick
>6/10

just read the title i can't believe thats actually jennifer lawrence

She's NOT interested.
You carry her pictures as though your in pain or something user
>let her go.

I wish people just told me what I want to believe, that’s one way to advance

Don’t post this shit from rehab Harvey

How many times did Weinstein hit that?

>YOU
>DONT
>KNOW
>WHAT
>ITS LIKE
>(to be)
>DEAD INNNSIIIIIDE

I want to respect her intimately

youtube.com/watch?v=zVSEPx1JGVs
I figure lefties would have dropped her after this video.
I hate to pull a "left are the real racists" but how do these hoowhores get away with it?

Holy shit I've never met anyone who knows this band. Never seen it referenced outside YouTube comments. Fucking timewarp to ten years ago

daniel carver (prolific racist and former grand dragon of the klu klux klan) was asked on howard stern if he would defend a black woman who was being assaulted, the jew howard stern was shocked when mr carver replied with something along the lines of 'of course, i would defend any woman who was being assaulted'.

/r/the_donald or Sup Forums would consider him a cuck and white knight i guess.

This is now a, Left-To-Right, Marry/Fuck/Kill thread:

Fuck/Fuck/Fuck/Marry/Fuck/Fuck/Kill/Fuck/Fuck/Kill

>Don’t post this shit from rehab Harvey
>he wasnt here for the fappening
Back to plebbit newfag

Half the girls in that pic are hotter than JL.

that bitch look like the cryptkeeper

>Defending a sheboon
>not a white knight cuck

And younger too

I knew some people who knew the band. But they were the "too cool for mainstream underground bands" type so whatever. Chimaira is good.

wow you respect racist neo nazi white supremacists? wowwww i can't even.

jenny cunt lawrence deserves to be violently raped, her neck gashed upon and her cummed up body thrown in a shit filled pond

yeah, crazy how fast wymyn expire. how old is she now? 28? would take any of those young girls over her. even the mutt ones.

back to mexico, pedro

any woman being assaulted by a male would have been considered as bad as child rape 50 years ago.

Chimairaaa. I remember hearing Let Go in 2002. Blew my mind

I dare you to post this on her twitter

He's part of the wack pack user. Like cabby or stuttering John.
youtu.be/2Hlsfsdd6FY

post more feets?

Every single feminist deserves a muslim rape gang.

She is public.
A public woman, if you know what I mean. If she don't have selfrespect why should anyone?

Is she going to sue me from the States?

Newfag thefappening.pro

kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, pack of niggers, kill, kill, kill, kill

I'm married... This Holytoord women worth nothing compared to her.

he is still /ourguy/.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLhJ8tGTMs0

A ha ha I scrolled for this.
This cunt is such a hypocrital whore.
In many ways the perfect role model for women.

there was a big scandal that dropped in texas today at a college called baylor which is a baptist college. the white football coaches were literally telling nig recruits to come there because they had the best white wimminz. as a result of this there were something like 52 rapes by football niggers just since 2013

so the school has these "greeters" or chaperones, which are actually white girls who take the football niggers on tours of campus. they also take the recruits to bars and stuff.
these girls are some of the prime targets of the rapes

anyways, not the details are all coming out and everyone is freaking out & trying to cover their own asses. the student head of the little chaperone team took to twitter to defend the rapist nigs, who she claims were mostly good bois who dindu nuffin. the student in question is a new york turbo kike. at fucking baylor, a christian college in texas. and the head student running a brothel of blonde goy girls for niggers to rape is a new york jew. no joke.

twitter.com/callme_norm/status/825134783504195584

so i guess the point is that even dedicated Sup Forumsacks like myself be able to completely understand the full depths of jewish treachery and their blood lust towards the goyim. all of these pictures and stories can never do justice to how horrifying it all is

I used to listen to stern as a kid. Just the best, I really miss radio.

Baylor is a big name very expensive college with a meh football team. Of course they were doing his.

>the state of hollywood when the famous actress is the least attractive in a photo of 10+

Respect that tight asshole jenn you filthy whore

oh i dont underestimate football cuckoldry one bit.

but why are there jewish students from new york at christian universities in texas? what percent of the overall student body are they? pretty low im sure. and the one student in charge of the pool of rape victims at this school just happens to be jewish? that is the mother of all (((coincidences))). there are never ending layers to this shit

>everyone should respect everyone you autist.

Says who, you sanctimonious fucking cunt? No one is entitled to respect and nor is anyone obliged to respect another. Respect is EARNED. Mandatory respect is effectively worthless by the very definition of the word. Go fuck a stingray.

wow, those are "comedians"?

> (OP)
>everyone should respect everyone you autist. how tf ca you have a problem with this? are you that retarded?

She reminds me of those hentai sex slaves.

Just a used up cumhole, long passed her prime. Sad

Baylor is a big name like Rice, etc. Of course the NY Jews are overrepresented there.

I can't believe this shit.

This woman has unknowingly or knowingly acted as Weinstein's shield that he could use to fuck fresh Hollywood meat for years.

And women can still take these celebs seriously?

This