ITT: Post the "O MY RUBBER NEN" moment of their respective series

ITT: Post the "O MY RUBBER NEN" moment of their respective series.

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Rubber_Soul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

O MY FRYING PAN

>thunder armor

But OP, I can't post the whole chapter of FT can I?

>519
O MY BROKEN LEG

O MY SWAMP ALGAE (in his ears)

I finished FT yesterday,this moment pissed me so fucking much.
Whole FT is just a one big asspull.

What the fuck is an O MY RUBBER NEN moment anyway?

Having the use of an estabilished power blown out of proportion by speedreaders

did it actually finish "already"?

>blown out of proportion by speedreaders
>by speedreaders

NeN is a force of literal plot armour

Is bringing back the dead to life a trait of either gum or rubber ?

O

Togashi did it all the time back in the day, why anyone would be surprised now is beyond me.
Though I think Sensui's sacred energy shit was possibly even more retarded than Yusuke secretly being the descendent of one of the top dog demons.
>It takes decades on end to master this mysterous super power that was never mentioned before and never will be mentioned again, but conveniently makes humans as powerful as A Rank demons
>Didn't actually have to spend that long to master it because having multiple personalities lets you divide up the time required because of """reasons"""

The fact that you made it that far in still makes you a faggot, faggot.

>not O MY DEMON FATHER

>implying it wasn't clear from the start

Kek

This, wasn't nearly as dumb as Alluka too.

MY

There's so much to choose from but I think this tops it.

Erza + Wendy best ship.

OH MY INHERITED HAT

'O' MY COURAGEOUS SOUL

O MY BALLS OF LIGHT

Did Elizabeth know about her healing powers the entire time?

O MY BIG O

Is it an asspull if the main antagonist does it?

CRAZY

OH MY foreshadowing

O MY RUBBER SOUL

Deku seems to have secret powers where he can pause time to have extended internal dialogues inside his head.

DIAMONDO

>literally the first episode
kabaneri was stupid as fuck but that was the best scene of the show

O My Shadow Clones

If can't both seal her tactile sense and maximise her pain sensivity at the same time, that's contradictory.

Incidentally, it'd be an eighth sense - sixth is equilibrium and seventh is propioception, but she's just punching at the direction the pain comes from.

All protagonists have this power.

O MY OCEAN was worse

Not just the fact that he got grilled medium rare. How the fuck did he survive that fall?

It was actually one of the better ways to power up a character.
Clones were his main unique ability since day 1.
Having lots of chakra/9-tails was his 2nd unique ability
Combine the 2 for training and its good storytelling and there were good reasons no one else could copy his method.

I thought it was pretty much agreed upon that internal monologues are not in real time, just split second decisions turned into words for the reader's convenience.
Works well enough in manga, not much in anime.
In real life your brain is capable of making logical decisions in like 2 seconds if the situation is urgent enough.

Im still hoping Armins death got too much negative feedback from the fanbase and that's why Isayama had him survive.

If you wanted readers to believe that you would just explain the decision and not some "if x happens ..." . It should "I must do x" and thats it.

thanks doc

Armin isn't really that popular

Fuck off

No one with more than 3 neurons is going to take your shitty theory seriously. Go away.

>Im still hoping Armins death got too much negative feedback from the fanbase
I'm pretty sure that most of the fanbase wants his dead because of muh Eren shipping. Isayama seems to actually like Armin

O MY 「GRAVITY」

yes

S A M E T Y P E O F S T A N D

O MY SEVERED ARM

O MY THICK HIPS

JUST END YOUR TURN, JEAN!

What the fuck do you mean the " O MY RUBBER NEN moment"?

Like, I know what you're referring to, but what's the fucking implication behind your sentence?

I think it means asspull moment

That's foreshadowed all the way back to episode six.

Daughter of one of the greatest technicians
And one of the greatest weapons
- who's the current deathscythe
Who asked Soul right at the start what eating souls is like

Turns out to be a weapon that's training as a technician.

TOTAL ASS PULL CAME FROM NOWHERE.

>He doesn't know it's an anime-only ending

>series about the impotance of team work
>ends with only the main character being able to do anything
the one shonen pratfall Soul Eater had avoided up till then.

Also the weapon was kind of dumb but it didn't matter in the long run.

I don't understand

OH MY MAKAROV WAS ONLY TAKING A NAP AGAIN LOLOLOL

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Rubber_Soul

It wasn't. It was a stupid twist.

I like Raizen as a character, but Yusuke having super powerful demon ancestry was ridiculous.

O, MY SAME TYPE OF STAND

I figured the swamp algae was more of an asspull but opinions may vary

You know what the worst kind of thing in Jojo is? Not when a specific stand type does a certain thing, because that's always explainable to some extent. It's when someone uses the base stand traits that every stand has to do something and then it's never used again even when it would be really useful.

Armin is Isayama's selfinsert.

That's kind of standard in Jojo by now though, it's clear Araki starts off with an idea for a stand and then irons it out a bit after the first introduction/fight to better suit the story.

As it is, I don't think anyone could like Jojo at all if they weren't willing to accept the fact that Araki just does whatever the fuck he wants.

I don't read hunterxhunter, can anyone explain this O MY RUBBER NEN to me?

That would take too much effort. Read it or fuck off

A character died and used his rubber magic powers to bring himself back to life.

Killer Clown used rubber magic to massage his heart and lungs back to life but forgot about his brain. The punchline is that he is perfectly fine. No, even better.

O MY TINGLY BACK!

Good God that art.

>my new stand is automatic and works on its own even when time is erased also it beats everyone in one hit

No, I mean, the very basic stand traits like "it can touch people" "it can pass through the users body" "it can carry the user and effectively float around with him". All of those are traits every stand has but they never use them for anything.

And then 10 years later someone gives a character the exact same power and they lose every fight.

???? Who?

To be fair, they did heavily establish that whoever got the arrow was going to win the fight, hands down. Whatever stupid power they got was irrelevant, it was clear it was going to be a 'beat all' power.

A completely non-asspull like moment that retards think it is just for the sake of memes?

>I sealed all 5 senses
>she can still feel lots of pain
what the fuck, how the fuck did you get more retarded than bleach, even Kubo got that right.

Ignore the fact it ruins any sort of tension because plot armor will always be there to keep you fav safe.

We know his power can work automatically because if he gets killed, his death becomes "fiction" and he never died in the first place. Actually, it may even be superior to GER in terms of usability, since it has no energy requirement or limit.

Idk who that is. Thought you were talking JoJo.

Cabba made sense, Vegeta pushed him to the breaking point. Kale is a biological rarity. Caulifla is the only one who asspulled SSJ, even then one could argue she has a natural affinity for the form

What the actual fuck?

To be fair, Super Saiyans had been an asspull since Goten and kid Trunks did it.

doesn't that describe hxh as a whole?
gon didn't die because of muh secret sister (male)
kite didn't die because of muh locks

It's explained the more human the hybrid saiyan is, the more dormant potential and easier access to abilities they have.

shitty retcon bullshit but there is an explanation nontheless

Just some dumb loser, don't worry.

>almost 100 posts
>no Bleach
come on, Sup Forums, anyway, O MY UBER HOLLOW FORM

O, MY FAIRY TAIL

O MY RU...

BER

BARGAIN SALE
A
R
G
A
I
N

S
A
L
E

You're talking about Ungalo, and you're also fucking retarded. Bohemian Rhapsody inserted living humans into fictional stories while removing fictional characters from their books, signs or logos