Does gay relationships really escalate this fast, or is it just a trope in media?

Does gay relationships really escalate this fast, or is it just a trope in media?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/200672866
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, i know from personal experience of being a gay

Yes

yes, i know from personal experience of being a black supremacist

Yes, me and my husband (both of us are jocks) started our relationship in the gym. There was a ton of sexual tension the first time we met, and after working out we did everything. We fucked, rubbed our dicks against each other, made our pecs rub against one another, ejaculated into each other's mouths and kissed while semen was in our mouth. This went on for about 2 weeks (each day) until we finally calmed down.

Its real. Sex is all these assholes think about. They are hyper-predatory

did you felch each other too?

P R O L O N G E D E Y E C O N T A C T

I hope the Gestapo finds you and executes you on the spot after long hours of interrogation

Kylo no!

Doesn't that violate the NAP

>straight men: why are women so uptight about sex, they should always just put out.
>Alst straight men: why are gays so liberal about sex, they need to stop always putting out.

Face it if you could have as much sex as gay men do you would. Chads do it because women will put out for them as much as they like. Women just control the flow of sex to have power over you and you let them like the cuck you are.

Ever fuck a chick together?

Women are disgusting, I only like fit white men

Men and my bro from college would have three ways with girls as an excuse to fool around with each other and still be straight. But sex with women is so fucking boring compared to real sex with men.

>tfw been trying to seduce this guy at the gym
>tfw still can't tell if he's gay or not after several weeks

they're whores. as faggots, they intrinsically enjoy defiling themselves. so the cheaper, the better. then they die.

One question - why does that one guy end up with a dick in his mouth? That's scary and I don't want to become that guy. Please teach me how to not have to suck something to get by.

spoken like a true colon critic

women are fucking gay

of course it is. Think about how much you want to fuck. Now imagine there is someone else that wants to fuck that bad.

NAP only applies to people. Fags are not human. So there's that

Can I get a quick rundown on House of Air?
Why did Youtube take so long to take the video down?

Reminder that YouTube REFUSED to take this video down for 3 months.
Millions of children saw this video.

vimeo.com/200672866

Gays are literally sexual deviants It's like OCD for sex.

>Millions of children
It was behind age restriction filter, and the view count never hit 1 mil.

I miss that video.
SJW moral fags got pissed had it mass reported.

They have a much higher average of sexual partners than straight men

Gays usually are licking butt holes within the first twenty seconds of meeting.

Yes, rare to find a guy who likes to, or is even able to, take it slow.

Ever try asking him or doing something obvious like trying to hold his hand?

lol at pic

From what I hear its true. That's why AIDS and other STDs spread like wildfire through the gay community. I live around Seattle its like a homo haven up here. They supposedly have bathhouses still where fags can just ass-rail each other without even slowing down enough to get the other dude's name before they start banging

yes, men generally have a stronger sex drive than women, so men attracted to men will engage in an eternal pump and dump

Homosexuals are doomed to a life of sexual degeneracy

I was visiting Seattle last august. Our airbnb was near capitol hill. Jesus christ there were so many gay clubs and shit I think I caught contact HIV

yes, they do. i've literally had hundreds of partners.

and for those of you khv's, i encourage you to stop denying yourself the pleasure of another person's warmth and companionship. str8 guys are in high demand in the community.

But did your balls touch?

Spot on!

>str8 guys are in high demand in the community.

I don't want to have sex with an awkward uggo fat, "straight" or not.

vomit! ralph! puke!

Is that because their assholes haven't been widened out yet?

You think that's bad? Years ago I was taking my youngest sister to the arcades downtown, and we had nearly an hour wait for the bus so we walked uphill a few blocks into Capitol Hill looking for a minimart we could buy snacks from to tide us over on the bus home that Saturday night and it wasn't even 9pm yet and you could SMELL this vile Vaseline and burnt rubber stench all though the neighborhood! You could probably give yourself Hepatitis K if you licked a lamp post up there. The city even spent $60 grand just to paint a crosswalk up there with the gay rainbow even as many streets are like Mad Max levels of ruined

if they're having sex with you I wouldn't call them str8

I made a grindr and the dudes kept sending me nudes and asking for me to come over to their house and fuck.

Unless you're gay you're a really vain motherfucker to do that

As soon as fag in OP's pic dies I turn to you with two thumbs up and say...

"The World Just Got Better!"

>str8 guys are in high demand in the community

The absolute state of degenerate homosexuals, so destructive that they always need new victims

I think faggots view 'straight' men like black men view white women, its like a monumental accomplishment to wind up fucking one, even though any 'straight' guy letting them fuck is a bigger faggot than they are

>ejaculated into each other's mouths and kissed while semen was in our mouth.
Man, I’m trying to eat

i get that still doesn't denote how retarded it is, same for the interracial angle claiming blacks are superior but than going after white women instead of black women, it belies the fact.

Think about all the straight men you know any how quickly they would fuck almost any woman given the opportunity. No imagine you have those men pursuing women that had the same hunger for sex.

The result would be people fucking all the time, and with people they just met.

Gay Sup Forumsack with a 100% aryan blue eyes blonde hair bf here :3
Just like with straight people, there are thots, but there are tons of us who only want a bf and the data shows that younger gays are more inclined to monogamy
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

LGBT "culture" is trash though and the hyperfags of the 80s and 90s kinda ruined it for everyone else

>t. low-T beta claiming moral superiority over his low libido

Indeed its about that idiotic. But what do you expect from people that form their entire identity around how they like to fuck?

If there is ever a doubt, look up "standard fuck party"

Homos are degenerate animals, for the most part.

To their credit its not like either of them has to worry about pregnancies. Still degenerate though

Not to mention the bugchasing/gift-giving phenomenon

nah I tried hooking up but it just left me feeling used and lonely
begone thot!

Dude that's like. gay!

Have you considered suicide?

Straight people are no different. Well like in the south where there's nothing to fucking do because communities are literally built around the fucking church so when you're not working you basically do drugs, eat yourself fat, or have sex with whoever else is bored.

>tfw no ice-cream cone

>It was behind age restriction filter
it wasn't for quite a while time. IIRC, only when fox news started talking about on air did youtube hide it and then get rid of it

the problem isn't that gay men put out, but rather gay men are more obsessed than straight men. as gay men are more than likely to be willing to randomly suck off a complete strangers cock through a hole in a gas station bathroom while having another stranger ravage his ass. while straight men are not that obsessed to be willing to go that far to blow a hot, steaming load all over a girls face.

Stop lying. It was behind age restriction on request of the uploader from the very beginning.

FUCKING QUEERS

>Aryan
>blond hair
>blue eyes
>gay

Couldn't you at least be bisexual? At least knock up a blonde haired white woman for the good of mankind.

forgot empowering pic related

God damn, user good thing I haven't ate in the last 7 hours, it'd be all over my desk right now

Surrogate mothers are a thing but I wouldn't want to force a kid to grow up with 2 dads. I'll just have to find my own way to help the white race like pic related

yes they do

t. faggot