How long until the bubble pops? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it pops Monday

How long until the bubble pops? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it pops Monday.

Not until the trump dynasty’s over aka 2100

there won't be a pop
just steady decline of the dollar: 10% annually, then 15%, then 25%, until it becomes a crisis

Dow Jones will be 61,000 by 2032

screencap this

>HURR DURR BUBBLE POP
Jesus christ the shills are out this fucking year in full force.

The bubble will pop when we vote in a democrat who shits all over our dollar.

Agreed Shills post this everyday keeps going higher

19,774 AD

>BREAKING NEWS: "US ECONOMIC BUBBLE POPS ON JULY 6, 3654. ECONOMIC EXPERTS BLAME DRUMPF"

You can't predict a bubble, retard. It doesn't even look like a bubble.

Davos was awesome this year.

Not a bubble my dude, maybe over heated for the short term and needs a slight correction, but the trend is still bullish

> doesn't look like a bubble
Well according to the people in the know....

Weak dollar is good for domestic jobs, and infrastructure. I'll take it. Bretton woods did kinda fuck us tho

Market is going to crash about 50% once it peaks. Jews are making money hand over fist thanks to Drumpf but they'll sell off before the next election if he crosses them. Otherwise the next Great Depression is going to start around 2025.

I'm really hoping the economy crashes. Capitalism failing is always entertaining to watch.

>calling a trade war with China a crisis.

It won’t suck for you, but your kids will be slaves unless you make yourself a millionaire in a decade

All I can say is that GPUs are going to be fucking cheap once the crash happens.

chkd

communists can't farm. how do you expect to survive if your host has no money to leech?

I sold last week. Anyone still in is a greedy chump.

It may not. Trump has the opportunity to make big moves and even possibly pay down the national dept. with moneys confiscated from corrupt entities. America could be on pretty good footing, especially if the return to sane, responsible and loyal management is real and not temporary.

things we haven't had for nearly 12 years:
> simple interest on bank accounts
> economic growth
> the anticipation of possibly stronger economic growth in the future
> a government that wasn't hostile to business
> a government that wasn't actively anti-american
> a government dedicated to strengthening the country under its care
with all the above and more, and the unrealized potential of the past 12 years it's little wonder we're seeing this growth.
There will be corrections but honestly no one should really be surprised at the Trump boom

Good luck for democrats in 2020 when we're at 35000.

Then put your money where your mouth is and short the NASDAQ you fucking shill.

>He thinks this is a bubble

Niggerfaggot, you don't know what a bubble is, do you? (protip: it's not just any old upward swing)

That's not a knife...

THIS is a knife!

They'll take the market down in time for the 2020 election and blame Trump