Weed sucks. It just makes me feel sleepy and groggy

Alcohol blows too. Fuck drugs. Except caffeine. Caffeine is pretty good.

Whatever turns your crank, man.

>This
I'm digging caffeine so much more as I get older.
Everything else is just falling away.

good quality weed can be amazing but yeah stay away from it anyway. That's always the wise decision.

caffeine and modafinil are the white man's drugs

>posting kike shills

A healthy diet and exercise is my drug.

weed is okay
if anything is the problem it's you. weed isn't for everyone. just like any drug isn't for everyone.
i can smoke weed and drink and do coke, but i can NOT do pyschedelics. at all. even a little bit. 5 bucks worth of mushrooms will ruin my night. one hit of lsd and ill be freaking out in the bathroom.
but then i have friends who have done DMT and turned their lives around.

LSA and LSD are good

Catholic pope said coffee is the devils drink

Google it

oh and i meant to put i also can't do caffeine. it's fucked up but i can't. affects me too severely mentally long term. like not really psychologically but mentally.. i cant focus if i dont have caffeine, i get headaches and light sensitive, etc.

says the stormfronter

weed brings out my latent autism

>stormfront being relevant in 2018
imagine being this retarded, then imagine being an anglo, and then realize the reason for retardation

weed makes me freak out because all the meth I used to do in my early 20's

Stop smoking indicas, then. Anyway, if you don't like weed, don't smoke it.

Lsd is god tier.

I used to get psychotic episodes from weed, but as I matured and confronted some of my issues in life, I no longer have that problem. Now its just a highly entertaining, where every experience is amplified.
I still learn a lot from it, but I think the big change is that I no longer feel fear when I confront a new idea that challenges my entire existence. That's what sent me into psychosis before, but now I am able to handle that type of experience better.

Few things are better than thinking about abstract mathematical concepts and visualizing them as weird though-shape-things when you are super high.

No shit you fucking retard that's what weed does why the fuck do you think people use it for sleep disorders.

An adderall a week brings you to a top productive peak.
Only do it once a week max though, otherwise you'll ruin your ability to concentrate without it.

Nope, not sativa. I can run an entire marathon after smoking enough sativa or eating enough THC oil.

Indica has more CBD's which leads to sleepiness. There are also shitty growers that use harsh chemicals, so always know your grower and avoid smoking.

True. I've probably only smoke the shittiest indicas. I used to smoke some really high quality sativa that made me want to write a symphony or work on really technical projects but have since never found anything like it.

Is that the limit? I took it every day growing up, no doctor prescribes it that way but I think they should.

I'm intrigued. Would nootropics work too. Like brainforce?

Weed makes you fucking retarded. I'm a recovering drug addict, and after seeing people on drugs sober I'm glad to be clean. Fuck.

Weed slows down time. Its a depressent like alcohol.

Stimulants like meth, crack, caffeine etc make time go fast

I also should mention, that the most enjoyable cannabis experiences are when you are in ketosis.

THC and Ketones follow similar neural pathways, and it is hypothesized that being adapted for ketones makes you better adapted at handling THC and other cannibinoids. In my experience you become less lethargic and more introspective/creative when high while also in ketosis.

Try phenibut. Doesn't intoxicate you, has no side effects unless you take a very high dose like a retard.

Sativa gives a lot of people anxiety though and it's not as common due to the that fact.

>drinking the caffeinated jew.

LSD is the white man's drug. DMT is cool too, but it's pretty clearly south American in character.

Fuck this snake oil shit.

Sativa indica is really not as important as the real difference which is CBD and THC. people who say there is no difference don't have much experience, I would say...

Cocaine is fucking great tho

Not that i recommend taking them, but opiates are fucking amazing.

Yeah I never got the appeal either bro. Probably a good thing, I already have enough bad habits and things to waste money on, why add drugs to the list.

Yes the CBD and THC ratio is more important but I guess in common terminology it's just that sativa is high THC and indica is high CBD.

caffeine and nicotine. Makes you feel nice and doesn't give your temporary autism

drugs are way overrated.

DMT is found in plants all around the world. Never tried it myself, but I've experimented with magic mushrooms and I wouldn't recommend them I wouldn't recommend any psychedelic. Psychedelics are a special kind of dangerous. They might not be addictive, or fuck up your body but they can distort your whole worldview permanently if you can't handle them. They can make smart people believe very stupid things. Look up John C. Lilly and John M. Allegro. Very smart men, scholars, who took the psychedelic Jew and started to believe all kinds of nonsense. Everything you experience on the trip is just a hallucination, there is no genuine enlightenment or spiritual value in hallucinogens. I've used all kinds of hallucinogens, they're fun, but don't get caught up in some delusion about God which you experience while in a trip, that almost happened to me.

t. white chad

speak for yourself, psychedelics forced me to confront the darkest corners of my psyche and made me a more well-rounded person because of it.

That's the cautious limit, 2-3 times a week and you'd still probably be ok but doing it daily could likely lead to permanent issues I would think.

>nootropics
Don't know enough about them
>brainforce
Sounds suspiciously like >ketosis
Like ketoacidosis?
Because so help me God may I never experience such a Hell again
t. type 1 diabetic

they take a longer time to ripen, that's why they're less common.
you want something that grows fast with high yield if you're a dealer

I ve used weed,lsd,cocaine,ketamine,mushrooms,speed and a few other drugs I can't quite remember now and they are all shit. If you want to develop autism try them out . I used to hang with some lowlife hippies back then and now happily I dont touch that trash again.Caffeine and nicotine works great for me but don't abuse nicotine as it might create problems later in life.

>Everything you experience on the trip is just a hallucination
I wish it was. But police officer were real.

ketosis and ketoacidosis are VERY different things. Ketosis is achieved by either extended fasting or eating an extremely low carbohydrate, moderate protein, high fat diet for a week. For a healthy person it is impossible to go into ketoacidosis via these methods, and the state of ketosis has many health benifits including potentially preventing alzheimers, cancer, and heart disease as all three of them are metabolically linked to glucose and insulin resistance.
I've heard conflicting things on if type I diabetics should attempt to go into ketosis though, do your own research.

>I'm digging caffeine so much more as I get older.
Drugs change for me as I get older. Smoking weed in my late teens was fine, but now I get intense headaches. I could get drunk on the weekends and now I feel like shit if I have two drinks.

But my coffee consumption has gone from 1 sugary latte a week to 3-4 cups of black coffee a day.

It's so good.

coffee is good, if you want a long smooth pick me up.

Green tea is where its at, that natural combination of l-theanine and caffeine in a perfect ratio gives me so much calm focus.

I'll try some green tea tomorrow.

stopped drinking, smoking weed and currently getting rid of tobacco. feelsgoodman. the occasional beer doesn't count as "drinking", it's fucking germany after all!

Weed helps me fall asleep and caffeine helps me wake up. It's the only way I can keep a normal schedule due to my circadian rhythms being fucked up from modern technology.

cigarette, coffee and red wine.
anything else is pure degeneracy

Dmt rips you open,God tier
Lsd/shrooms aligns you, demigod tier
They help you find Your truth, and the universal truths

It is only because you were already mentally feeble going in. You couldn't face being such a runt and we're too cowardly to take your life

To be clear I do not support the prohibition of ANY drug. You have the right to experiment with your body and mind as you see fit. That being said...

I think they made me a more well rounded person as well, but I think I would have arrived at the same frame of mind regardless. For most people it's not worth the risk of a bad trip, let alone the risk of becoming a delusional weirdo who thinks he can psychically communicate with dolphins. For these reasons I cannot recommend other people use psychedelics. A lot of people gloss over the negatives of psychedelics, and someone who has never taken them will not understand just how much of a mindfuck they can be. It's also not something that's easy to quantify, like say liver damage from alcohol or opiate addiction, so I think a lot of people misunderstand hallucinogens as being keys to enlightenment. If you want proof that this attitude exists in the psychonatu community, just look at 420chan's /psy/ board. It's full of people who have their head up their own ass. WHOAH MUSHROOMS MADE ME A BETTER MAAAN DUUUDE. These people are no better than pothead faggots.

I love opiates too btw, but I wouldn't recommend them either. Just because I've dodged being a junkie doesn't mean others can.

Put clonazepam instead of weed and meth instead of coffee you fucking faggot.

I agree, there are certain people I know who I would never suggest the use of psychedelics to, because I know their minds could potentially break from the experience.

I went through a really difficult trip on a very high dose of magic mushrooms combined with marijuana. I had delusions of becoming a divine prophet and acted like a retard for 8 hours. After I sobered up I gradually came to realize it was all bullshit brought on by the drug. I came out of it a more reasonable person than ever, because I never get caught up in my own bullshit, I'm able to doubt myself with greater sincerity. Having experienced true delusion I now know what truth is. Others are not so lucky, just like the scholars I mentioned who ruined their careers by believing their hallucinations as absolute fact.

Oh ok, so basically going on a ketogenic diet. As far as that goes for t1 diabetics, a lot of people say that it has been extremely beneficial in lowering their a1c levels which makes sense to me since there is no carbohydrate intake negatively affect blood glucose levels. The downside I've heard to it is that it can cause low blood sugar at first since, as a result of no carbohydrates being consumed, your liver is no longer releasing its steady stream of glucose into the bloodstream, which normally a diabetic is used to counteracting. Also, it can potentially be deadly as emergency glucagon injections for cases of extreme hypoglycemia will no longer work, since they quickly raise blood sugar levels by causing the liver to instantaneously dump all its glucose reserves into the bloodstream at once, which in the case of a ketogenic diet, the liver no longer has.
All that being said, I'd like to try a ketogenic diet if I could get my insurance to cover my continuous glucose monitor again, otherwise I feel it might be a tad risky as a type 1 diabetic.

Caffeine's lame. It makes me sleepy and doesn't enhance anything. Half a bowl of 20% sativa is great though. My mind flows with interesting thoughts and I take a third perspective of myself. It's actually amazing.

Sativa's do not "ripen"
Sativa is a different species than indica. THC does degrade to CBD in response to UV light and oxygen if I remember correctly, but that also destroys the moisture and plant content of your bud which is important unless you're extracting it. Even if you're extracting it's important since that produces impurities.
Indica produces the correct ratio if you want higher CBD content.

Hallucinations teach you about yourself. If you are delusional, you will see your delusions played out and inevitably identify the drug as their source... Not so.

>LSD is the white man's drug.
indeed

Kek the last caffeine thread made me give the shit up. Also sugar.
Made an amazing difference.
Now I look at you nigger caffeine and sugar addicts the same way I look at animals.
Your mind without caffeine is much clearer, and you will be much more even tempered.
No drugs.
No alcohol.
No caffeine.
No sugar.
Half of you cunts are fat and depressed and it's because you shovel garbage into your mouth.

That's true. Everything they show you is within yourself already, but you have to conquer it not just go with it. My trip was a hyperbolic explosion of my own spiritual views. I saw djinn melting out of the walls, I saw Yaldabaoth and his army of Jewllumminati reptilian servants manipulating the world in a grand conspiracy, I saw the true God-consciousness within me overcome all evil, and I became immortal. But not really. I didn't see God, I saw hallucination of my idea of God. Likewise everything there was just a Schizophrenic, distorted collage of stuff I had been reading but it seemed to real. I was this close to becoming a David Ike tier bumbling misguided retard. That's why I think psychedelics can be just as sinister as any other class of drugs. The damage they do is just different, they can break your mind. Opiates break your mind with addiction so you end up stealing copper from abandoned houses, psychedelics break your mind so you end up writing books about the E.C.C.O. If I had to choose honestly, I'd rather be a heroin addict, it's way less embarrassing.

Terrance is fun to listen to but he's not a relevant academic or anything like that

not an argument

adderall like with most stimulants has a tolerance that builds very rapidly but also goes away very rapidly. It also isn't stored in the body very well, so if you drink a bunch of water and abstain for a week or so it should be completely gone from your urine. This is unlike weed which is stored in fat cells and the fatter you are the longer it can take for your body to remove it all.
The way I use adderall is i'll take it for 4-5 days because after the fifth day I start noticing some diminishing returns, after that i'll not take any for 3-4 days, on the 4th day I might take a half of one and see how my focus is and adjust accordingly either abstaining for another day or two or starting on another 4-5 day cycle. It's great for staying awake and staying focused on stuff and as someone that already has trouble sleeping it helps me stay productive until I reach about 26-30 hours of being awake and my body will start to get tired, my hands will feel tired and words become more difficult to read both on paper and on the computer. Drugs are extremely useful but if you don't use them properly and just take them like some sort of addict without any kind of forethought or self awareness you're in for a very bad time.

Drugs are just...they're the best! Remember to support your local dealer.

Also the best way to get stuff done is to try and make a list of stuff you want to do before you take it and keep it near your desk. Every hour or so it can help to review it because with adderall your focus becomes crazy and at least with me I can go become very obsessive about the most pointless stuff like I would take some and just as I was about to sit down and read a book I decided to get some water from the kitchen which led to me deciding to do all the dishes and the laundry. I've also sat down more than once ready to do stuff at the computer and lost track of time reading threads on here, for far longer than I would have without adderall.

Thats straight medical meth. Shit makes ya speed balls.

DMT > LSD

10 fold

State of the union speech. Keep your eyes on the prize

you're only reinforcing his point.

DMT sucks
Tastes like absolute shit and has an unpleasurable physical sensation.

Ritalin has been amazing for me, I often struggle to sleep and hence struggle to really wake up every day, resulting in hours and hours of unproductiveness every day. I pop one of these and I'm perked up, focused and ready to study for hours, I just wish I had realised their potential years ago.

The only bad thing about Ritalin is you have to resist the urge to whack off for 5 hours straight.

Have a wank, get it over with and get back to studying.
I personally need to wank before or during study anyway otherwise I'd never be able to focus.

How did you get the prescription?

Cbd does not come from degraded THC. You are thinking of CBN.

1. Magic mushrooms
2. Weed
3. Whiskey
This is all you really need. Mushrooms 4 times a year. Weed on random weekends. Whiskey when drinking with friends. Nothing is ok to take daily.

that's like somebody who had a bad pie so now they don't like pie. grow your own. if you don't like it it's your fault.

Impossible to get, 2 docs told me to fuck off in kinder words. I concluded I was wasting my time trying.

They can be bought off the black market using cryptocurrency.

Check out /r/darkmarkets for info on how to buy safely, only buy from Australian suppliers or your packages will likely get snapped up by customs.

I hate coffee drinkers.
>tired as shit before they get their coffee
>always talks about it to others like "hehe I'm so slow today, missed my morning coffee"
>can't function without it

Cool thanks for information.

Yeah some strains really do produce, in moderate quantities, a state where your mind just connects most abstract concepts in your head really easily. It seems that there are no new concepts themselves born, but in such state one can sometimes grasp ”the big picture” around these concepts, connect them in a new way and from that new point of view outside of box, gain profound insights to contemplate upon, if one has managed to write them up coherently.
There are some Carl Sagan quotes along this line also to be found.

someone post pepe with the 'now you may speak' coffee mug

>not using Nazi drugs that make you productive

I'm disappointed, nu-Sup Forums

all drugs fucking suck mate, just quit.

Benzos + Caffeine enlightens my mind.

mormons already had that in the bag years ago, sorry poper.