prev

Other urls found in this thread:

usajobs.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

First for pickle rick and BLM

Whatever happened to breakroom?

The Unabomber was right, never forget.

>Eminem has some choice words for Donald Trump.

>The rapper didn't hold back his thoughts on the president during an interview with Billboard Thursday, describing his rhetoric as "disgusting" and "divisive."

>"I know that Hillary [Clinton] had her flaws, but you know what? Anything would have been better [than Trump]. A (expletive) turd would have been better as a president," he said.

Drumpf BTFO

MAGA

AWOO

Died

Turn the dunes into fields of green today,
move the moon,
next to the sun's a better place,
it's time for a better leader,
we're mother nature's mind reader,
together we can rule the world baby,
let our love stop every war baby.

Someone doxxed him

Got doxxed and killed a bunch of Mexians.

In all seriousness we can't let him near the cheat codes

Cute excuse for censorship or "curation."

>Doesn't care if he loses half his fans
Em, this isn't happening because you're going at Trump. This is happening because your new album sucked hard.

I would love to see 20 year old Eminem rap battle current year Eminem.

Remember when trump said Mika had shitty face surgery

Dopey Sugar can't catch a break.

It would be a massacre. Current Year Eminem is barely 1% the emcee he used to be.

Good times.

Bleeding Mika

Why is he so mad

The beginnings of Trump did thing

Should Trump have revealed his trap to the Dems?

Remember when trump said that government bitch came to his office and begged like a dog and would do anything and then Elizabeth warren indirectly called her a slut

absolutely pathetic

>Have a bsci in Pharmacology and toxicology. And BA in politics and economics. Would be interested to get into pharmaceuticals, but idk if im that soulless yet. Real dream is to work my way up the political ladder to represent real Americans tbqh
yeah make a good linkedin
i'm not too familiar with pharm, but i work in medical research and have an MA in health administration, plus i'm going to med school next term
the admins and executives love linked in, but most of the actual researchers and techs don't give two shits about it
have really good references and letters of recommendations, i've found those are among the most important things when working in healthcare/medicine
you can have a okay gpa, but a good letter will get you very far

Night lads, thank you for one of the most comfy /ptg/ evenings since the LA Times sleepover threads

Have a bsci in Pharmacology and toxicology. And BA in politics and economics. Would be interested to get into pharmaceuticals, but idk if im that soulless yet. Real dream is to work my way up the political ladder to represent real Americans tbqh.

Thats exactly why i wish i could see it

Young Eminem would tear out his sellout throat

Um didn't the Soviet Union execute more of their own troops that were POWs?

>gas chamber doors were wood with no external lock

Yoo looks like we both had the right idea man

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Disgusting who goes out in public like that? and to a party the President elect of The US is hosting none the less what TRASH

Would you guys be more disappointed if your child came out as gay or trans?

Hahahh

Go into a defense contractor. Theyll hire you. Trust me.

It just means there's another double bind lined up behind it.

He's spelling this out for their base in plain language.
Total demoralization.

Literally how would that work

Trans, sterilizing yourself is so fucked up

Oh, now I see the problem. I'm fucking tired. Fren you still here?

lel
i had a professor who was a pharmacist for pfizer i think
he hated it, left to teach after a few years because he saved all his money and enjoyed teaching more

He’s still alive too. Someone accidentally updated his Harvard Alumni Directory information without paying attention a couple years back.

are you in nelson breh

You can change your mind on the gay thing, and it might be just a phase. If you let your kid on HRT or your wife jews you into it, that shit is permanent.

>walked out of something that did not exist
>is dead now
>doesnt account for the germans genocided by russians
>reperations goyim its still happening ww2 was never won

I think if young Eminem could see what a sellout he would become, he might have just killed himself.

When are we doing more space shit?

I said "no!"

Thanks bud. Best of luck starting the new term! Sure youre more then prepared. Okay, will get onto getting some reference letters from teaching staff or something.

Nn m8

Trans, by far.

the lady doth protest too much

poor bastard was right about everything and they denied him internet access
he doesn't even know.

Again, sidestep all that bullshit and become your own man.
Why beg your boss for a raise when you can quadruple your salary overnight

Republicans were acting like idiots suggesting he was backing out of all campaign promises so he kinda had to.

AWOOO

SpaceX is launching a Falcon Heavy for the first time on the 6th with a meme payload (a Tesla car). Assuming it works, it's the next step towards getting the Crew Dragon, and thus privatized human spaceflight on reusable rockets, going!

Auckland

No

Ive looked around at that before. Whoare good contractors i can look into? Applied for some intelligence analyst jobs before, with Marines, DoD and such. I think it would be very interesting.

>Okay, will get onto getting some reference letters from teaching staff or something.
network network network
let's say you're aiming for company a, which is good, but is hard to get in
but your professor knows a guy who's cousin dated a girl who has a friend that could hook you up with basically the same job with company b, but company b a shit
take the company b job, but don't stop actively applying to other locations
except this time, when you apply, you can say you have experience in the field, that helps you go much farther.

he sold out from day one

ur fuqqd kiddo

the anti-christ is an autistic spastic

women forced to do slave labor at gun point because some prisoners starved due to mass bombing of infrastructure and cities.....
and this liberal thinks thats fine

After all, they were Nazi's!

usajobs.gov/

Kiwibro i am my own man. Thats why i would want to represent my constituents in DC.

No, he wasn't right. He was another postmodernist jackass who doesn't understand anything about the narrative reality of human existence who was just a few years ahead of his time, and thus didn't have any critics yet.

He tried to argue that you're a slave to your car because if your car dies your whole world stops. He failed to recognize that we choose to get cars because we want them. He says; "Actually you need them, to get to work." And the rebuttle is; "No, you can get a job within walking distance. Infact, that is what everyone used to be forced to do. Now you have a choice to do that, or to get a car. We've expanded choice. Just because one choice is better than the alternative doesn't make you a slave to either one."

They've already totally rejected it. So the truth might as well come out.

Liberals on the street won't believe it was a trap anyway but the politicians and independent voters will get it.

that will be a big milestone

Also auckland. This city is a shithole.

He’s at ADX Florence, most secure prison the US has short of Guantanamo and Diego Garcia (which is joint owned with UK)

rare

The jews have sapped my energy.

AWOO!

I like this advice. Thanks bro. Hows your weekend been so far?

NEW BAKER NEEDED. nn frens. Please don't take until after 300 to notice.

What happens here?

are traps gay?

"if you're on an empty street at night but you come to a red light, you stop. The machines are controlling you."
Actually, no, I don't stop unless there is a camera on the light because I'm not a fucking cuck. And if there is a light, I stop only to avoid getting a ticket and that has nothing to do with being a slave to the AI of the machines.

>elect trump to help based assad in syria!
*launches cruise missiles at assad*
>elect trump to stop ww3!
*insults half the world on twitter, launches cruise missiles at assad, arms kurds, fails to resolve DPRK problem*
>elect trump to build wall!
*doesnt build shit*
>elect trump to stop immigrants
*grants amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants*
>elect trump to

remind me what the point was again?

oh and in the meantime, the only us government shutdown in us history with the same party controlling both houses of congress

literally WHAT was the point?

i cant find that other thread...i want to kill moot cause he is mi5 and has been hacking into our lives...and usig us all as pawns.

yes

Your energy belongs to the 60 million now. They were the Chosen Ones.

Eat better, go out more (maybe not literally because it's cold, but go see people) and rearrange your thinking. Be more positive.

Beef Stroganoff for dinner and man my farts smell even more delish.

yes

are you legitimately from malawi? never even heard of it

Chin up user

1,000,000 for moot dead or alive

Remind me why you didn't support him, knowing he wouldn't do any of the things he said he would?

How are (((they))) going to spin the House intel memo to the gullible Goyim?

I should do most of those things. You wanna bake? I'm tired and fucked up the OP.