I'm converting to Judaism, AMA

I'm in the process of conversion to Orthodox Judaism. I was raised in an atheist household, but after studying various world religions, I felt a call to Judaism from G-d. I respect all faiths but realized that Judaism was for me. AMA Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_0gVTCJmwk
archaeology.org/news/6307-180126-israel-modern-humans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bullshit

Alright, fine: are you an ethnic Jew?

no. sage

As far as I know, no. There is no Jewish history in my family. My grandparents on both side came from a long line of English Protestants who settled in America during the colonial days. Now if I was Jewish from my mothers side, then there would be no need for me to convert since I'd already be Jewish.

They'll never accept you, you might have better luck with reform judaism. Either way, you should accept Christ instead.

Reform Judaism isn't really Judaism though.

Do you know you will never be a 'True Jew' because you didn't drop out of a Jewish cunt?

>I felt a call to Judaism from G-d. I respect all faiths but realized that Judaism was for me.
They'll never accept you. At least convert to Christianity and go on missions, or Islam so they could strap a bomb vest to you and you can be useful for once in your life

kek, you'll just be a simple goy to them. If you're looking for some CEO 10k jew to employ you and give you mountains of shekels, you need to be a Jew by ethnicity, not religion

They are the chosen people.

How hard did the rabbi try to talk you out of it?

>le female rabbi AIDS crew

How would you know if they would accept him or not?

converts will always be looked as gentiles and they'll treat him like a goyim. They'll alienate him and make him feel unwelcome until he gets the hint and leaves

It's against Jewish law to mistreat a convert or remind them that they were ever non-Jewish.

How do you know?

Because Orthodox jews only accept people of ethnic jewish descent, maybe there are some exceptions but probably not many.

I'm sure you've all tried and you all know what you're talking about.

HA! You'll still be seen as a gentile to the pure bloods.

Here's a tip from (real) God: Stay away from present day religions and just treat others the way you want to be treated (as in with respect, honesty, sympathy, etc.). Eternality will then be guaranteed.

Also, defend yourself if you must.

It's against Jewish law to mistreat a convert or remind them that they were ever non-Jewish.

Have can you convert to a race?

In the Halahka it outlines who is and isn't a Jew as well as a bunch of other rules. It's Matrilineal so your Judaism only passes down through your mothers blood. Orthodox Jews hold that to be sacred and non-negotiable, so OPs only hope of converting and being accepted into a community would be by converting into one of the new wave reformist Jewish sects, and be always alienated from ethnic and orthodox Jews who will treat him with contempt as an outsider who does not belong.

>Jews
>Caring about laws
Holy shit

Bullshit. Orthodox accept converts. Any conversion by a Beth Din recognized by the Chief Rabbinate can issue a writ of conversion and it will be respected by all Jews except for a weird sect of Syrian Jews.

Dumbass, Kikes don't even follow their own rules

My friend tried converting and stopped being a Jew 2 months later. He thought they had a good work ethic and communal belonging

Jewish law matters for purposes of deciding who is a Jew

Burn in the pit, fuck head.

>race
>Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Negroid, and . . . Jew

Also if you want to get married or divorced in Israel as a Jew there is a Jewish test you need to undergo. The standard of proof to show you are a Jew is usually to prove to a Rabbinical Court that you can trace your Judaism through your grandmothers line back at least 4 generations. That is the standard Israeli guide for who is a Jew. They don't want you, OP. Find something else.

BUT YOU CAN REMIMD THEM TO, KYS?!

They know it's bad optics to not allow conversion, but make no mistake - - you won't be in the real shekel club

fine, I'll bite. Why do you think Judaism is better? Doesn't the old testament point specifically to a person similar to jesus at the time he existed, to be the messiah? Why judaism over christianity?

Seriously shut the fuck up, you all crazy antisemitics freak out because someone dares join the Jewish tribe.

I'm born Jewish btw. There is no truth in the delusion that converts are treated poorly. If anything, they are revered in our community because it takes special balls to join the Jewish people. Converts are literally our best people.

Good luck, user.

Do you plan on living in Israel?

YOURE A KIKE TRYING TO YALK ABOUT YOUR DYING INBRED PSYCHO RELIGIOUS MONEY CULT

GTFO FAG KYS

>My friend tried converting and stopped being a Jew 2 months later. He thought they had a good work ethic and communal belonging

top kek. greentext?

It is weird being a new and hanging on Sup Forums, but then I realized I tend to avoid most Jews myself even though I like being Jewish as a religion. Observant Jews are usually based. You have to be if you are following the Torah. Orthodox are suspicious of reform jew converts, but if you make it through the orthodox process you'll get respect.

>unknown

Yes this is first true thing in this thread. Orthodox will not respect Reform Jewish converts. Quite franky, Reform Jewish conversion is fake. It's just as easy as converting to Christianity or Islam. Converting to Judaism is not suppose to be easy, so Reform Jewish converts are not real converts.

Only an Orthodox Beth Din (religious court) can do issue a writ of conversion that is respected. The members of that Beth Din need to be recognized by the Chief Rabbinate are real Rabbis who are allowed to judge on matters of conversion. Otherwise you'd NOT be considered Jewish by Israel and quite frankly NOT by most Jews.

If you convert CORRECTLY, however, you will be Jewish and as Jewish as any other Jew. Period. End of story. You are a Jew.

He told me it's a very hard life style, but he said that if I really wanted to, then I could. He redirected me to another rabbi to help with the process.

What's hard about it? Genuinely curious.

Maybe one day, but for right now I just want to settle down where I already currently am.

Following the dietary laws correctly, studying the Torah is much detail, keeping Shabbat, keeping the holidays, studying the Rabbis and the sages, etc. Judaism is an extremely complex religion.

Women converts are fine. Not men. Get your own history.

I see. Thanks for the answers. May you lead a fulfilling life.

Non-orthodox are going to accept you maybe. But the orthodoxes one only swear by their birth.

Get cucked soymaster.

Good. Be strong and be patient for a long time.

dont you wish this was true in america too?

t. uncut white christian nationalist guy

Jews are the most discriminatory and racist group to have ever existed. Converts are shunned.

>jealous af
ohhhh nononononon AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Welcome aboard

May God smite you.

But why satanism tho?

Fake Jews get the gas too.

If i could choose to believe in a religion, I think it'd be pretty cool to be orthodox jewish without the genital mutilation. Very respectable people with a great sense of community.

don't. modern jews are monotheistic nutjobs who think that white people should go extinct because of some half baked theory about the amalek. the phoenicians and the egyptians had a much more advanced and moral religion. also morden jews are just israelites who whent insane from isolation. the original jew are extint . ther is zero chanse that judea will ever make a come back. israel is beacoming more and more red pilled by the day.

go on..

jesus is a jewish lie

Shoo shoo Muslim scum

About what ? youtu.be/n_0gVTCJmwk

stop giving yid slide threads bumps you fucking retards

>encouraging racemixing among non jews
It's as if the Jews WANT to drive themselves off the face of the earth.

muslim? . kek. i am an israelite like my ancestors before me. hail israel. jews belong to judea not israel. we will destroy the kebabs and resurrect judea. hitler's and stalin were self hating jews .

race mixing is not always a bad thing. it all depends on the race you breed with . british + german , roman + greek . inbreeding is never a good idea

Breeding with niggers is fine long term, because evolution sorts them out anyway.

Jidf is the reason i hate jews and kebabs

What is it about the Talmud that you like? What are some of your favorite doctrines of Judiasm?

No . archaeology.org/news/6307-180126-israel-modern-humans .semites are not niggers .

So when will your internship at the Times start?

its against the law to go over the speed limit. Therefore no motorist ever does it.