One Piece

How will the Straw Hats + Allies escape?

Big Mom will somehow eat a DF user and die. It's poetry.

>Escape
Theres no escape anymore. BigMeme is going down.

They're not gonna escape. Luffy is gonna EPIC btfo Big Mom and Sanji will BTFO katakuri. Bege will BTFO oven. Nami will EPIC btfo smoothie since she's a girl.

Big Father is pretty disappointing.

Just a way smaller version of Pica's giant form except it has some cannons attached to it.

Also, if Big Mom's yell creates enough wind and air pressure to force glass and missiles to explode, she could also do the same thing to cannon balls which have slower speed than missiles.

Really, Capone is out of luck.

I don't think that form deserves to be called Big Father.

I think Kuma is still taller than Big Father or even Moria is taller than Big Father.

It might even be Streusen.

Fishman pirates return with another mirror.

Big Mom is left broken and disgraced.

Don't forget about genie man.

Why aren't kairoseki bullets a thing? Why do they use shitty net instead?

Why don't they just go into Bege and have Ceasar fly him away?

I'm enjoying every last bit

I've been reading one piece for some time now and it hasn't disappointed me until this moment right here. This was clearly added just so her death from getting eaten alive by Big Mama during one of Mama's appetite frenzies would be softened a bit for the reader. It would be "too dark" having her die that way if she was depicted legitimately innocent and genuinely always wanting to help people. Her actually being a scumbag with ulterior inhumane motives would make it easier for the reader to be comfortable with her death. I wouldn't have a problem if maybe right from the start of the flashback it began with a chapter dedicated solely to Mother Caramel's character development that smoothly explained who she (really) is, what she does, and why she (really) does it; from there continue the flashback like normal. Instead, this part of her was revealed on the same chapter and literally right before she was eaten by Big Mama. I'm sorry, but that was clearly hamfisted af and I didn't feel comfortable with it nor would I overlook it. Idk, maybe it's because Berserk is my favorite manga and Horror Manga is my favorite genre of manga that I "can handle 'Dark Piece'".

My apologies if ya'll already came to this conclusion, I usually only come on Sup Forums whenever a new chapter of OP, Berserk, OPM, and AoT come out. I also don't usually stay very long.

Reminder.

I think that they are a thing. "They've got devil fruit users! Don't forget your seastone bullets" I'm sure I've seen that before.

You are the one calling him

Tbh Straw Hats, Firetanks and Germa could probably take BM crew, but maybe not BM herself.

That he exists?lol He isn't relevant to this arc. He's badass for sure though.

Do the people that keep posting this ignore the fact she ate a bunch of children she considered her friends too? That does soften shit.

bullets are disposable, a net can be reused.

Considering that kairoseki is quite rare it makes sense you'd want to reuse whatever is made out of it

Are you making this a threadly shitpost now? You are basically becoming what you pretend to hate.

This. Their only escape route has been shut down. So right now there are only two options available to the Straw Hats. They either defeat Big Mom and end her rampage. Or they get killed and eaten by her.

I doubt Oda will have the Straw Hats die here. That would just end One Piece right then and there. And since escape is no longer an option, that means they have to stand their ground and fight. But fighting Big Mom means there cannot possibly be a stalemate since her autistic hunger rage won't allow that. The Straw Hats have to defeat Big Mom to get out alive. I think the mirrors shattering sealed that deal. I don't know how it'll happen, but it must happen somehow. I also doubt the Straw Hats are going to lose someone here, Luffy has trained for 2 years just so he won't lose someone like Ace again.

Don't forget about based Gastino. He'll probably take down a sweet commander

lmao except Pica is a piece of trash. His body isn't even "stone" so he can't haki clad his constructs.
Bege's defence is way better, to say nothing of what he can do to people who actually breach the walls.

Capone is going to be fine, Chiffon is too well tied to Lola/Nami now.

So whose gonna be the one to tell Big Mamacita that she actually ate Caramel? I can't believe she's been this stupid for this long

Are people really so retarded to not see the red herring of Linlin supposedly killing kids?

This is all an elaborate bait, right?

It's probably the case, yes. But Carmel being evil still fit nicely in the story. The John Giant part, the whole fooling them by performing a "miracle". The irony of the whole thing. He did a good job at that in my opinion. And it might even have more relevance later in the story. Brainwashed people in the Marines and shaddy business made by CP.

The Germa must not be discredited here. The little things they were being handed in the recent chapters I believe are their Raid Suits. If Jude is strong enough himself, but Ichiji is the only one who hasn't shown what he can do.

Someone's got to at least hold Big Mom off. She's far too much of a force just to ignore while fighting her children. It would be cool if all the Germa fought against her at once.

I don't think Oda will reuse the mirrors again. If they escape it'll be by another means. Perhaps Blackbeard Pirates crashing the wedding, letting Straw Hats flee in the chaos? If not, then the only way out is to beat Big Mom down and leave over her unconscious body. And that is going to require extreme effort. Luffy's going to have to fight like he's never fought before. Probably going to be the most serious and dangerous fight he's ever had.

Caramel will once Brook cuts their souls apart, robbing Big Mom of her DF ability

>Katakuri goes pale because he saw the worst future
>BM's crew is actually winning after the photo broke
Wow, Oda nice Hackwriting.

>It would be cool if all the Germa fought against her at once.

This. The Germa are themed after Super Sentai heroes. What better way to show off their powers than by having them fight as a Sentai team against the huge evil monster like Sentai rangers do in their shows.

>they escape using the mirrors inside Bege.
>Bege is sacrificed

Hello there, Speed Reader,

He went white because he couldn't tell what the future was anymore and couldn't be of use.

Do you think Big Mom is going to fucking calm down lol? She just murdered several people over a cake.

Even if he could see far ahead enough for the turnabout, they shit the bed.

I don't think they could even if Big Mom wasn't there. Smoothie and Katakuri are stronger or around Luffy lvl and there's like 50+ fighters with them. Three unamed characters were enough to push back Jinbei. I don't think they would have a chance. Maybe with some sick Caesar/Firetanks/Strawhats combo.

Someone is crashing this party, I just feel it coming.

Blackbeard, Shanks or someone heavy.

Are you being sarcastic? If not, I don't understand what you're getting at...

If this were to happen, it would be incredible.

That being said, I wonder what Big Mom really is. To be born nigh indestructible and with the strength grab a giant and throw him to the ground, killing him would be no less than as they said; "A Demon".

This. He saw Big Mom's rampage. Not Big Mom's death.

Why did you leave so much space between the post number and you're reply?

I'd laugh at that. It's probably gonna be the kukuku no mi chef too.

Is there any chance that instead of a battle Sanji saves the day with his cooking?

It'll be what, the third or fourth time Blackbeards crash a thing (besides their ship).

>Bege is sacrificed

Which is why I don't think it'll happen. Luffy doesn't seem like the kind of person to callously betray someone he's allied with. It's like him leaving Law to die against Doffy while he runs off alone. He's already told Bege they were allied. He'll never leave Bege to die there. If anything, he'll have his friends flee using the mirror while he stays behind with Bege to keep fighting. But I think his allies will all stay with him to fight together. I know Luffy has run from enemies before, but not when his allies and friends are in danger. It's like running away from Crocodile and leaving Vivi to die. It's just not in Luffy's character.

>allied forces hide inside bege
>big father has some massive castle interiors
>mom's pirates storm inside the caste too
>they're forced to split up for searching the allied forces
>fights begin

He will cook Big Mom's corpse after she devours Katakuri and dies.

>sanji being useful

>only 20 ips

That's why I think it won't be him. But if not, then who? Kaidou's doing his own thing in Wano. I doubt Shanks will appear this early in. It can't be the Marines either. And since escape is no longer possible, I really think Luffy and the other are just going to have to do the impossible once again and beat Big Mom down and flee before she recovers.

Why don't logia users do this?

>Sanji recreates the Struessel or whatever cake it was when she was forced into fasting.

This. It's a pretty effective way to thin down Big Mom's forces and leave only the mom herself left. That means everybody can gang up on her and slightly increase their chances of winning. It doesn't have to be a fair fight, not against a monster like that. Everyone can fight as a team to beat her down.

Bit hard to stuff yourself down someone's throat if you are made of light, ice, magma, fire, etc.

Is Drake the strongest one of the calamities?

He's not a calamity, he's the 10. Calamities are King, Queen and Jack.

You mean the Semla? That's not going to calm her down. It's not just the hunger for her anymore. Every last one of her plans has gone to shit and some punks are embarrassing her in front of the entire underworld. It's more about killing them all and stuffing their heads on pikes now. It's either run away or defeat her for the Straw Hats.

Wrong.
Kaido is the King

>Katakuri is eaten
>Big Mom explodes
>Cracker commit suicide
Leaving Smoothie to leave and become the crew stripper.

It's definitely a possibility, given that the Big Mom chefs are likely fodder and thus currently knocked out for an uncertain amount of time. If she starts craving a specific, hard to create dessert, there could be some serious trouble ahead for everyone in the vicinity.

Sanji could work with Streusen to quickly make some grand dish, perhaps show one of those Okama recipes again. That'd be pretty damn great as a way of showing Sanji's unique capabilities whilst also proving a point to Judge about the value of cooking.

The big problem I foresee with that though is that Big Mom would be incredibly unlikely to let Sanji go if he displayed some amazing food making skills, it could come up as a point of contention if Oda goes down that route, but it springs to mind as a problem they'd have to address. I think the more obvious route that could be taken is using Pudding's memory powers to force Big Mom to confront the shortcomings of her past and thus calm her down enough so that the alliance members can appease her somehow.

>remembers the true meaning of family
>stands up for an old lady who gave him lunch
>learns to make holes in his body to dodge haki-imbued bullets

That's probably the most development a side-character got in a cover story

Enel and Wapol stayed the same after their wacky adventures

Until Oda prove it otherwise, so far the strongest calamities are Luffy and Urouge

Wrong, we saw a list in Oda's workroom.
>Kaido
>King
>Queen
>Jack

Kaido=Card. So, no. He's the deck.

I bet Kaidou's crew will all be Coldsteel type characters. For Big Mom, we got a pretty diverse and silly variety of characters. But so far from what we've seen of Kaidou's crew (that includes Jack and Drake) they're the coldsteel type edgy characters that are all about survival of the fittest and killing innocents for fun. I personally feel Kaidou's arc will be pretty boring if it's all about the edge and the samurai honor.

>strongest calamities are Luffy and Urouge
Is this bait?

>strongest calamities are Luffy and Urouge
Damn Luffy and Urouge joined Kaidou? How will Shanks ever recover

kek

so at most Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will take out Kaido's

King = King Kong
Queen = swordwoman
Jack = Jobber

typical mirror match-ups

Because of all the rushing that's going on in this arc, this doesn't feel like a desperate situation at all.

Dressrosa had more tension than this.

made me think

for what? the 14 Logia users in the whole series?

>You're in a bar and this guy In Fora Gres your gf ass
What's your reaction?

I'd disagree, given how much attention was given in this chapter to the fear on all the faces of the allied forces, comedic elements notwithstanding. The next chapter will likely expand on their desperate situation, given that we'll likely have context on how strong Bege's castle form is and how the Big Mom pirates choose to assault it.

you're a genius.

It is a pretty desperate situation though. Big Mom is a monster like Doffy never was. She doesn't even need her family, she can steamroll every single person there on her own. I think this is going to be one of the toughest fights the Straw Hats have faced since the start of their journey. I feel like even G4 won't do shit to Big Mom. And their only hope, the toxin, has just jobbed. But I guess plot armor will inevitably kick in and Luffy wins somehow.

>Those veins popping out of Katakuri arm
How hard is Bege going to get beat?

Zoro is probably fighting the shogun. Jack is probably going to fight Inu/Neko and don't forget Kid, Apoo, Killer, Marco etc will be there as well.

what's the most underrated character design

mine is suleiman, thought he would've been stronger when he was first revealed considering how badass he looks.

>inb4 Queen is a Okama

Very hard but he will hold his own for some time.

Yeah. Kidd is definitely allying with Luffy and Law. He'll want payback against Kaidou. Also Moriah. There's literally zero reason to leave Moriah out of a Kaidou arc especially when his entire motivation has been defined by his loss against Kaidou. He'll be allied with Luffy as well. Marco too if he stops being a hobo in hiding. Honestly they'll have a lot more allies against Kaidou compared to Big Mom where they only have Bege and Vinsmokes.

>Yfw Big Father is this arc's Birdcage.

>Rushing
>Defending Dressrosa's pacing

>drake
>being edgy
>killing innocents
Mach 20 Reader

>Moriah
You are right, i forgot him. Weevil might also show up since he's looking for Luffy and Marco.

I liked the other "I'm so mad, I'm just gonna laugh it all off" translation more

Don't know that he counts as underrated but I really like Vista's design.

I have a feeling they'll split up inside Bege's castle and get paired up with a Straw Hat or a Vinsmoke each. That way Oda gets to do his 1v1 fights without making it seem too unrealistic. The question is, who will Katakuri be paired against? So far the only character who can outpredict his CoO is Sanji so my bet's on him.

On an unrelated note, I wonder if the reason Big Mom's children seem so powerful is because they inherited her mutant genes that made her autistically strong.

They will but don't forget the Shogun has his own mens as well.

If they stopped splitting the crew up all the time, they might have an easier time in all of these arcs.

>Bege just let's them enter
I already hate it

Ok maybe not Drake but Jack definitely killed innocents on Zou. So did his men. Drake also seemed pretty coldsteel to me though. His stoic, no fun allowed type personality I mean. He was the more serious one out of the Supernovas all the way since Sabaody.

SUDDENLY A MASSIVE AVALANCHE BUSTS THROUGH

>Sanji taking on katakuri when he couldn't even hand;e the fucking Genie
You jest right

LOL at this FUCKING FAGGOT still defending BigMeme. Get over it bro, she's irredeemable.

>another chapter
>no monet

nice

Surely Oda can't just leave Sanji as a jobber for the rest of the series. He's going to have to make the guy do something at some point. Might as well have him prove himself to his family by taking out Katakuri.

I hope it will not be like that. And only a few of them will find a way to enter. I think they are going to do some combo attack like Sanji and co did against Big Mom's ship.