The lack of women's foresight

There's this odd behaviour I've noticed in girls. When they hook up with a chad they think that they're now the alpha bitch. That that's it and that she won't ever go back to being a hoe.

Why do women think this?

Three times I've seen it on Facebook with my very limited number of friends that a girl will start going out with a guy. That guys ex-hoes will be all salty about it. The girl now doesn't understand that she, too, will probably end up like them in the future. Each time this has proven to be correct.

My questioning leads to; why do these girls go into this relationship if they know it's probably not going to work out? Why wouldn't they settle for someone they would know it would work out with? It just doesn't make any sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAFuD-S-e_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

something something jews?

They don't actually believe their own lies. They are always "in the public eye" so they wear a superficial skin of confidence.

It's just how we trained them. to be as fake as possible, because honesty opens them up to real feelings and real emotions.

Big if true

>pic

They’re children. Each one thinks she’s different and special. They can’t see more than a few days or weeks into the future. They’re shielded from negative outcomes and so have no conception of the conseqences of their choices and actions.

Actually, you can boil all of this down to the idea of intentionality. Basic “Theory of Mind” rates the depth of a being’s thinking ability in terms of their capability of understanding states of existence.

Level 0: action without awareness
Level 1: awareness of one’s own intentions
Level 2: awareness of the intentions others as being distinct from one’s own
Level 3: awareness of others’ awareness of one’s own intentions

Basically women are capable of second order intentionality. A woman’s mind rarely extends beyond the notion of “He wants to fuck me.”

Even an idiot man can get to third level intentionality “She knows that I want to fuck her.” unless he is autistic, of course.

Put simply. When you think of a women, you should imagine her as an autistic six year old boy with a gun (where the gun is social and legal censure that women can bring to bear against men they want to hurt).

Does that help?

Women lack the mental processing power necessary. Combined with the fact that they mostly act on raw emotion.

>a fucking leaf
of course.
terrible post, kys.

You realize we can see IDs, right?

Help me, daddy!

Same goes when a guy lands a good looking girl. Your standards rise and you realize the girls most people think are unattainable are within reach and leave average chicks and lower behind.

Most of the women I know who are extremely good looking are much more picky when it comes to the men they are with because there’s no need worry that physical attraction is an issue. Biggest sluts I know are average looking bare or maybe just pretty with makeup on and typically have some sort of problem or quirk that’s obvious

this is advanced leaf shitposting

This is a good shitposdt, keep doing it you beatufylfda leaf nmiggterr

wow, a shit post within a shit post, well played

Women are designed for one sexual partner. She will believe the man she is with is the man, or at least act like it. Even though she will most likely be the instigator of the break up because of societal norms and her own flawed emotions.

Women should be encouraged to marry and have kids young, or not focus on relationships until she is out of college. Men should be encouraged to marry chaste and biblical women.

Kids, religion, and being fucked daily by a good man is a woman's only way to being a moral person.

It never changes, dude. I’m 35 and it never changes. They think once they fuck a Chad they’ll eventually marry a Chad. Where as when most of us fuck a Brittany we’re like “fuck yeah I fucked a Brittany. Might never happen again!” You basically have to find one that hasn’t fucked a Chad. Once they have they’ll wait forever, become old maids, just forever waiting for another Chad.

thats how i like my roasties, like autistic 6yo boys

White Stud
White Cheerleader

The way it's suppose to be.

NO NIGGERS!

btw...there is a pic of her standing on his helmet. It's better

>When they hook up with a chad they think that they're now the alpha bitch

Because they are. Chads prefer alpha bitches because they want alpha children.

please provide pic

Lol

It's awesome...he put his helmet on the ground...she stands on it and they kiss.

It's incredible! It's out there...somebody has it.

Because when they see the chad and how tall, chiseled and athletic he is they project that into their future children. She sees the son she would have by the chad and the bond between a child and parent is even more than that between a man and a woman. You daft cunt.

who cares go MGTOW

are you retarded or what

Why am I retarded? Please explain.

idk man you just seem a little mentally deficient that's all

As a Chad, I can tell you all I want from a relationship is a nice, pretty girl that won't chest on me. I found that and I married her.

The shitty behaviour is generally the girls, not the guys.

If you want to understand how Stacies use sex as a social tool to increase their social standing, watch The Breakfast Club or Pretty in Pink.

usually the reason they wind up like the rest of his exes is that she fucked him over like the rest of his exes.

it's a chad cucks another chad game to primo thots.

Alpha widow is what this is called.

Because they have to choose between 1 chad, 5 bugmans and 4 socially disabled autists. Even if it wouldnt work a woman will choose chad.

Functioning sexually attactive male is a rarity in the modern world.

I understand why you think that, but I just love a photograph with a lot of emotion. Basically, I appreciate somebody that knows how to take a picture that spurs emotion.

This, I am average looking and 5'10" tall and it works out for me because the most people my age are so soyed and retarded they don't know how to use a manual can opener.

There are non manual can openers?

>women say they want equal rights but never want the responsibility that a man has nor do they want to put in the same effort required of men
>almost all women have a princess complex and think they're different and special
>women are childish, materialistic, shallow and petty
>women claim they have more value than just their sexuality yet judge each other and men on sexual prowess
>women's accomplishments are almost always built on her ability to manipulate others (especially men) into getting what she wants
>women hate other women and will use sex as a weapon against their competition

>Eating canned food
Nice try soyboy

It's a photo of two normies kissing.

Because they are naïve. Or maybe they are superficial. Perhaps a mix of both. Saw a guy commenting from Romenia here before about his mother talked to this girl who lived close to them and was his age, and the girl was an absolute whore. She told his mother about all the insane shit she did and about how she wanted a "real relationship". Romanianon said she seemed pretty naïve and stupid, and from what he said his conversations with her were like, I infer she was superficial as well. Don't ask that sort of stuff here, just make a study on your own. Most of the stuff here will be anecdotal evidence. Even what I just said is just what I conclude from what I know and what others have experienced. Take it with a grain of salt though.

Yeah...but it captures a moment that makes people think about a special love. There are pictures and there are pictures that create emotion. Stupid people take pictures...artist capture emotion.

> That that's it and that she won't ever go back to being a hoe.
lol next joke

If it's anything like OP's image, the composition is shit.

the absolute state of leaf

you're female, aren't you?

Nope...I'm hetrosexual.

I don't see two normies kissing, I see a picture of the Football Captain fukkking the hottest chick in school. I guess I wish I was the football captain.

>be Mary Stuart
>marry a french dauphin
>OMG OMG I AM ALPHA THE FUTURE QUEEN OF FRANCE
>dauphin dies shortly after marriage
>get kicked back to scotland

chads prefer to spread the seed.

>mfw

Because they don't know, and feel those other guys are not genuine and, only are for the sex or are simply losers, quite simply. A guy who looks after himself, is independent and competent in a given field is what women want.

Tell me about yourself. How old are you? Were/are you a good student? What's your relationship like with your parents? What do you look like? Are you in a relationship? Do you have a job?

I was the above average student B average, above average looks, but not great. Good athlete but not great. I was stuck in the place that was better than average, but NOT great.

It sukkks being a "B"

Hey baby, you can be MY football captain.

>spending actual time thinking about females

You barely answered any of my questions.

Post tits with timestamp

>Amerimutt
>56% "white"
>Includes North Africans, Octoroons, and other delusional mutts
>Ground Zero for ZOG
>Origin of Civil Rights, Feminism, and Homosexuality
>National pastime is destroying white countries on behalf of their jewish overlords
>Proud of globalist military campaigns to enforce one world government
>Illegal to boycott Israel
>Delusional hero complex where they think they are Rambo: The Country
>Culture/Media is worshiping jews and niggers
>History class is feeling bad for poor niggers
>Literature is books written by niggers about getting some white wimmin
>Social justice retardation campaigns
>Main slush fund for Soros left-wing operations
>Elected an actual jewish nigger twice as their president
>Honestly believes they are the last bastion of freedom and whiteness in the world

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

(U)

Actually, if you look closely, he answered about half. Average man!!!!!

Okay...this was me at the time.

Because in that exact moment the only thing they care about is being the ones on stage. But you can be sure there will always be an anglocuck ready to put a ring on her afterwards.

My ass is on fire because I can't fuck some pussy: the thread

>at the time
Jesus fucking Christ, what are you, 60 years old? That looks like it's from the 70s.

>i don't understand why these dumb bitches don't like me

In this ITT:

Hahahhahahahaa

Younger than that...does Sup Forums have an age limit????

No, but I get the impression you're one of these types.

good to see your proxy is finally working, leaf.

Women are impulsive creatures who have no concept of the long game. This is why they destroy societies whenever they're allowed to have any political or business power. How new are you?

thats my hometown, mutt

I don't know how to use a proxy.

You’re bandicoot why women don’t have rational thought. They think emotionally, there the opposite of men. Stop trying to understand them, you never will

Take this from a 38yo. Women will never be rational, they will never make sense, they will always be emotional and hypocritical. They are literally Meant for breeding

I came to Sup Forums/pol because everywhere else deletes my posts. You can't say you voted for Trump anywhere on the internet without getting banned....including facebook, any message board etc...

I'm on pol because my posts don't get deleted.

Same, but im sure i can find a good Sup Forums proxy if i gave 2 fucks.

looking at the thread i am however quite confident that amerimutt is the leaf finally getting his proxy up.

Shitsception.

girls istinctively dont want soyboys they really want an alpha by instinct, problem is that alpha is gona have some game , the end.

Agree with everything except
>Ground Zero for ZOG
That was obviously the Roman Empire. Then it was the Brits. Then it was us.

>You can't say you voted for Trump anywhere on the internet without getting banned....including facebook, any message board etc...
This is literally a falsehood.

It sucks that you're a manlet though.

Ich liebe Nürnberg

I haven't been banned on facebook yet, but I have been banned on every message board because I voted for Trump.

I very much doubt that you were banned solely because you typed the words "I voted for Trump." You are an old liar.

>know this girl from school
>dating Chad for several years
>Chad is going to some beaner shithole for a year
>brings diversity to this place
>yeah, he fucked some native chick
>comes back and fucks with girl from earlier
>she finds out about conquistadore chad
>breaks up with him, asks if she needs to be tested
>he tells her: yeah, you should...

I really had to contain my laughter when I heard this story.

It's true. I said I voted for Trump. I said that I want to make America Great Again. I said I want to secure the border. I was met with the same response as you are giving me now, but you don't have the power to ban me from Sup Forums/pol. Hahahahhahahahahahaha!

Discussion sites like USMB do not ban anybody for simply saying those things.
They ban shitposters whom continually stoke flame wars and harass other members.

You're more than welcome here, champ. I'm more than capable of spotting bullshit.

if any of us had true foresight we'd just kill ourselves user

Je souvens ca post! 10/10

Basically, you're a belligerent middle aged newfag. Please stay on Sup Forums.

I remember a Chris Rock piece on this.

Women cannot revert expectations of status.

good post

shit art desu

>demanding grown up choices related to emotions from teenager girl

kys, whole system is rigged. Christian societies were perfect

Fourth order intentionality master race
>She knows that I know that she knows that I want to fuck her, and I shall act accordingly

they're called alpha widows.

10 years ago Sup Forums would've hated that image; now it's seen as exemplary.

Funny how times change.

cuck

That pic hit me hard
>mfw I was on the Varsity football and soccer team in HS
>mfw I had a girlfriend
>mfw went to university and became a recluse

What the fuck happened to me

anyone else think of this song when they saw the pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=hAFuD-S-e_E

>you had a friend group
>this friend group is gone
>you can't get a new one
story of everybody here