If the catholic church has been infiltrated by communists, how do I know if my local church is safe for my conversion?

If the catholic church has been infiltrated by communists, how do I know if my local church is safe for my conversion?

Other urls found in this thread:

sspx.org/en/third-order-st-pius-x
catholic-convert.com/wp-content/uploads/SexInProtestantChurches.pdf
papalencyclicals.net/bon08/b8unam.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=W-E_W5u5Hdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Church staff are 90% pedophiles and 10% schizophrenics.

5% pedophiles

That's like saying 0.1% of australians smoke marijuana based on the crime stats.

No that's like saying 5% of priests are pedophiles.

You should evaluate your intentions for conversion to the Church if you have this amount of doubt in her capabilities to remain true.

Do they face the congregation during the eucharist, or do they face Christ on the crucifix?

One is designed to focus on the world, the other is designed for Christ. Look up Latin Rite Churches in your area.

All Catholics are going to Hell for having works based doctrine. Doesn't really matter if they're commies or not when you're burning in Hell for eternity.

Nah, Billy Ghrahm said he didnt find any Catholics.

What do Prots think Hell is? Will a big horned goat be poking me with a trident.

I like how the easy believers think that everyone who believes in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are saved, even utter pieces shit who aren't even sorry for the things they've done, but Catholics who believe works is part of salvation magically don't qualify.

tfw Lutheran services resemble traditional masses more than most catholic churches

Martin Luther had dreams of farting duels with Satan. And wanting Satan to tongue his ass.
Seriously.

How do protestants get legitimacy? By pretending to be catholic.

These people are mentally ill and despite all of their bible reading, they still don't know anything about the word of Christ. Martin Luther seems to have had a scat fetish. Doesn't surprise me since he's German.

If they preach anything for salvation other than Christ's death and resurrection then they have been infested by Jews.
>holiness is important. Working hard to stop sinning matters. But not for salvation. Christ did that once and for all.

The whole point is that no one is capable of living up to God's standards. That's why it matters that Jesus died for our sins, because otherwise every single person would be in hell. Our works are without value.

>1965+52
>being catholic

>our works are without value
With respect to justification. But not with respect to sanctification, nor for the furtherance of the gospel.

This is beyond retarded. Then why did Jesus lay down any moral foundation whatsoever if we were going to fail anyway. Get this nihilist horseshit out of here.

>wantingnto become a jew slave

It's not 2017. I always knew the orthodox were stupid, but this is just outstanding.

easy...the chicks are ten times more intelligent on a philosophical and tactical level...if you need to ask this question

So we should be asshole faggots and do whatever the fuck we want?

>How do I know if my local church is safe for my conversion?

Look up the National Council of Churches, and don't join any of the ones that are affiliated with it. The NCA was set up specifically to subvert christianity with marxist bullshit by filling churches with atheists, and commies. It is all part of the same campaign of subversion that has taken the universities and media.

The NCA was set up by Nathaniel Rothschild.
The NCA to this day recieves generous donations from George Soros.
All leftist churches in the US are part of the NCA.

No one disputes that salvation is by the grace of God, rather the dispute is over what God expects from you in order to receive salvation.

Moreover, even if Catholics are terribly wrong about doctrine, and the easy believers are correct, Catholics still believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus thus qualifying them for salvation.

It seems to me the easy believers feel threatened by the Catholic position on salvation potentially being excluded from heaven if they do not repent of their sins and are wrong about salvation, so they respond in kind claiming that Catholics are excluded from salvation because "insert mental gymnastics"

It goes much deeper and is much worse than just Communist infiltration user, the jews and freemasons have been infiltrating the Church for 100's of years culminating in thier grand triumph, Vatican Council 2 which abolished the Latin Mass and introduced multitudinous heresies the greatest of which is modernism, which basically says truth morphs and changes over time, pray to Mary for help, especially the Rosary She will guide you to the truth and never let you down

Read Galatians 5
Faith alone gets you there. if you trust in your works you're going to get Mathew 7:23'd

No because rewards in Heaven will be dope. Reap what you sow and all that. Plus God can and will punish/reward you on earth. But Heaven is super easy. It's just a matter of trusting Christ over yourself and admitting you deserve to burn in Hell.

I have, there are none.

>what is the entirety of James 2?
>what is 2 verses before Matthew 7:23?

>how do I know if my local church is safe for my conversion?
Matthew 7:16-20:
>Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
>Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
>A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
>Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
>Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Pius X
sspx.org/en/third-order-st-pius-x
proper rite and proper teachings
prepare for sore knees tough as mass will involve a lot of knee sitting. You get used to it after a while tough but it's hard at first

This more than anything. How do I join knowing this?

What's the will of God?
Could it be......related to......I don't know.
John 3:16?

Just become LCMS.

>works based doctrine
The bible teaches a works-based doctrine.

James 2:21-26
>Was not Abraham our father justified by works, offering up Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou, that faith did co-operate with his works; and by works faith was made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled, saying: Abraham believed God, and it was reputed to him to justice, and he was called the friend of God. Do you see that by works a man is justified; and not by faith only? And in like manner also Rahab the harlot, was not she justified by works, receiving the messengers, and sending them out another way? For even as the body without the spirit is dead; so also faith without works is dead.
Matthew 7:21
>Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord' shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that does the will of the Father who is heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven

He laid it down for our sanctification

If I say I believe you, but I won't do anything you say, do I really believe you?

>If ye love me, keep my commandments.
-John 14:15

There is no such thing as hell , sin is a temporary thing to teach a lesson once the lesson is learned sin gets destroyed and everyone who wants to do sins with it, it will be like it all never existed , there is not going to be a place called hell where sin is kept for a eternity

Again John 3:16
The Bible never contradicts itself.
You are sealed in as Noah was.
Weird, he seems to be referencing that part a lot. Maybe you should re-read it.
Abraham did not kill his son, he BELIEVED.

why does this faggot have a nigger foot fetish?

Don't user, come into the Pentecostal Protestant church.

Fuck you are retarded. It clearly says faith without works is dead.

Simple.
Ask them if anyone at all can be saved outside the Catholic Church.

The answer better be no

Catholic church is world community. Community is communism.

Do Protestant churches really have a bigger problem with pedophilia?
What does the research show?
It seems that while 0.2 to 1.7 percent of Catholic clergy have been guilty of pedophilia (or sexual abuse particularly of boys, p. 80-‐82), a whopping 10 percent of Protestant ministers have been found guilty of sexual misconduct with a 2 or 3 percent pedophilia rate (p. 50-‐52).
Pedophiles and Priests,
Anatomy of a Crisis,
Oxford University Press, 1996, Paperback edition, 2001

catholic-convert.com/wp-content/uploads/SexInProtestantChurches.pdf

It's all bullshit and you know it.

faith w/o works is dead

>But Heaven is super easy.

Sure... thats why jesus says many will come to me that day and say lord lord .... Thats why jesus keeps warning and keeps on warning

He had to say heaven is super easy everyone will enter, just have faith for what ever that means you think it means.

To be fair there was a moment in the scriptures where Christ did the same thing to the other people He was eating with, even though He was the guest of honor. Problem is that the people whose feet He washed were moved by His humility. Those bastards in the picture would likely kick him in the face with unbridled glee if they thought they could get away with it.

top cuck

He's talking to other saved Christians. He's saying "get to work" not "this is how you get to Heaven"
You want another example of "faith without works is dead" you can find it in Revelation 3:1
"And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead."
And what does Jesus say will happen as a result?
They won't see the end times coming.
"Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee."

Pope Boniface VIII, Unam Sanctam, Nov. 18, 1302, ex cathedra:
"With Faith urging us we are forced to believe and to hold the one, holy, Catholic Church and that, apostolic, and we firmly believe and simply confess this Church outside of which there is no salvation norremission of sin... Furthermore, we declare, say, define, and proclaim to every human creature that they by absolute necessity for salvation are entirely subject to the Roman Pontiff."
papalencyclicals.net/bon08/b8unam.htm

npbp

Ha cherry picking verses

>1And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. 2Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. 3Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. 4Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. 5He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 6He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

The Church is just pandering to non-whites because whites are leaving and their are more non-whites to begin with. This trend is happening in every Christian sect. This shouldn't be a surprise since Christianity has been pandering to outsiders since the Council of Jerusalem.

>Again John 3:16
>The Bible never contradicts itself.
>You are sealed in as Noah was.

>16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Don't see a contradiction here? Could you clear that up user?

I'm not quite sure I understand the Noah reference is supposed to communicate to me either, even if I do understand where it comes from.

>saved Christians
2 Corinthians 5:10
>All of us have a scrutiny to undergo before Christ's judgement-seat, for each to reap what his mortal life has earned, good or ill, according to his DEEDS
1 Corinthians 10:11-12
>Whoever thinks he is standing secure should take care not to fall

Which contradicts John 3:16.
So is John 3:16 a lie?
God shut Noah in the ark. Similarly God seals us until the day of redemption

Read a little further on in the chapter user.
John 3:21
>But he that doth truth, cometh to the light, that his works may be made manifest, because they were done in God.

and also he warns other churches , this is the church who focuses to much on works

Revelation 2
>19I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

>for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

>If therefore thou shalt not watch,

Works are good. They get you rewards in heaven and on earth. They won't get you into heaven. It's really not complicated.

and Jesus clearly ask for obedience as well in John 3:36

Still don't see how this contradicts catholic doctrine?

God is not Santa Claus. Faith without works means nothing. refer to my first post ITT Yes, that is true but part of believing in him is performing good works as it says in John 3.

Catholic Doctrine is based on Magesterium.
Scripture is explained to us through the churches magesterium because teh body of Christ - the church is the Bulwark of the truth.

Ask them if they think your country should take morr immigrants:
No= it's a good church
Yes or some bullshit like "we are all humans" or "they are poor, there's war in their country"= change churh

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That depends on what you want to see in believeth in him , if you belief in jesus you keep his commandments if you belief in jesus you follow him , faith, belief is a package deal

>12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Faith without works does no good to other people.
But it counts as righteousness, just like Abraham was counted as righteous before he was circumcised.

Problem is everyone sins, thinking a foolish thought is a sin. Calling a priest father is a sin.

people misunderstand the word faith - if you believe God then you will act like you believe him - that's it and that's that

Read
Galatians 3:25-27 then Galatians 5:19-21

Galatians 3:25-27
25 But after the faith is come, we are no longer under a pedagogue.
26 For you are all the children of God by faith, in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized in Christ, have put on Christ. (They are justified and sanctified)

Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are fornication, uncleanness, immodesty, luxury,
20 Idolatry, witchcrafts, enmities, contentions, emulations, wraths, quarrels, dissensions, sects,
21 Envies, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like. Of the which I foretell you, as I have foretold to you, that they who do such things shall NOT obtain the kingdom of God.

Paul says that those who have actually become the sons of god and put on Christ (are justified and sanctified) will not inherit the kingdom of God if they commit grave sins.
Anyone who teaches otherwise is heretical.

People believe once saved always saved because it is easy to adopt in their life without any accountability.

The Bible says few will be saved.

1 Peter 4:18 "And if the just man shall scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?"

Matthew 7:13-14 "
Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat.
How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it!

Luke 13:23-24
And a certain man said to him: Lord, are they few that are saved? But he said to them:
Strive to enter by the narrow gate; for many, I say to you, shall seek to enter, and shall not be able.

James 2 (Faith and Deeds)
14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

24 Do you see that by works a man is justified; and not by faith only?
26 For even as the body without the spirit is dead; so also faith without works is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Then stop having foolish thoughts , in heaven there is no sin so we should do it here ? or are we preparing our self for a place with no sin.

i just call anyone brother no matter his position on earth

>The Bible says few will be saved.
The Bible is right. The works based people outnumber the faith based people easily 100 to 1.

Do not join, the modern day "Catholic Church" it has been destroyed, even the more conservative and "traditional" branches have problems, this is the age of the great apostasy, as I said pray to Mary for help and guidence, I am a member of a very small traditional group that maintains all the traditional Catholic teachngs and also has the true, valid, licit Mas and Sacraments, here is the website if you are interested: www.salvemariaregina.info

>Do not join, the modern day "Catholic Church" it has been destroyed
and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. ..... death shall have no power over the members of the Church; they shall be able to rise superior to its attacks

16% of the world's population is "few"

THE COUNCIL OF TRENT
Session VI - January 13, 1547 Pope Paul III
Canon 9.
If anyone says that the sinner is justified by faith alone, meaning that nothing else is required to cooperate in order to obtain the grace of justification, and that it is not in any way necessary that he be prepared and disposed by the action of his own will, let him be anathema.

True, the gates of hell shall not prevail against it but you must look at the errors of Vatican Council 2, they are undeniable, The True Church does live on in secret

People become saints when they follow jesus .when you do not follow jesus you can still go to heaven read the rich young guy , as for the churches non of them is following jesus they all follow the failing catholic church

I guess Pope Paul III thinks Christ is anathema for saving the thief on the cross.

Pope St. Clement I, A.D. 88-97: "Heretical teachers pervert Scripture and try to get into Heaven with a false key, for they have formed their human assemblies later than the Catholic Church. From this previously-existing and most true Church, it is very clear that these later heresies, and others which have come into being since then, are counterfeit and novel inventions." (Epistle to the Corinthians) while thee Apostle John was still alive.

If you die the moment after you are justified and sanctified then you go to heaven straight away as well.
Just like the thief on the cross.

here's the correct answer:
the church is an institution of men, and will always be flawed. However the faith is strong enough to survive this.
Practice the sacraments (baptism, confirmation, marriage, confession etc)
Practice the corporal and spiritual works of mercy (help the poor, instruct the ignorant, bear wrongs with patience etc)
that's all you need. forget the fact that the church is filled with fools, faggots and worse

By faith alone.
The time frame doesn't matter he clearly said "by faith alone" proving the Pope is not inspired by God and is just a poser.

St. John Chrysostom, Homilies on John, 88, 1, 4th century:
“Jesus saith unto him,‘Feed my sheep.’ And why, having passed by the others, does He speak with Peter on these matters? He was the chosen one of the apostles, the mouth of the disciples, the leader of the band... the denial was done away, Jesus putteth into his hands the chief authority among the brethren; and He bringeth not forward the denial, nor reproacheth him with what had taken place, but saith, ‘If thou lovest Me, preside over thy brethren.’” (Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, First Series, Vol. 14:331)

>and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

But off course that is what it means that the catholic is the true church , you made that from one verse ... meanwhile in reality

>Satan failed
>Adam and eve failed
>cain and able failed
>humanity failed and got flooded
>The jews failed
>The christians failed

But somehow people have it in their thick skull that jesus named a church as a true church who would never fail

Begone, Satan!
>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.
>(James 2:14-17) "What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."
>(James 2:26) "For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead."
>(Matthew 5:16) "In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."
>(John 14:15) "If you love me, you will keep my commandments."
>(1 Corinthians 6:9-10) "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
Galatians 5:19-21 – Now the works of the flesh are evident which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, out bursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissentions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

the thief on the cross specifically asked Jesus to remember him. If it was by faith alone, he wouldn't have asked regardless since he would be saved.

Do not follow Vatican II
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=

The Catholic church does more to contradict the Bible than the Satanic church could ever dream of doing. Everything about it is wicked from the long haired Jesus to the nudity to the queen of heaven worship it's vile.
Judge the tree by it's fruits. Look at the works of the Catholics, the faggot pedophiles in dresses.

Wrong jesus did not went to heaven after 3 days , it is impossible for the thief to be in heaven that day , thus jesus is a liar or your doctrine is not correct

The church is not an institution of men. It is the bride of Christ.
The current counter church is anathema but the church that Jesus created in 33 ad is not of men and will never be of men.

And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

the Old Testament salvation law applied to the thief, baptism is a requirement only after the resurrection
youtube.com/watch?v=W-E_W5u5Hdg

>Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.