Ashenazi Jews have the highest IQs in the world

Or is that just a sneaky meme to hide their nepotism and Zionist preferential treatment?

Their higher mean IQ is as culturally obvious as the lower IQs of blacks. Just look at their relative representation in high-IQ fields such as math and physics.

>trusting iq tests

lol fuck off mensa

>inb4 160+ iq

If it make the group of satanic demon worshipers looks better you can bet is a fucking lie

shill flag == shill opinion

Bullshit, they suck at basic math.

>not using memeflags
>falling for the (((country flag))) jew

You throw away your identity because it's the fashion of the day. Are you a girl?

>You throw away your identity
>implying an ideology cannot represent me better than the symbol of a people brainwashed by neo-marxism and a goverment occupied by zionists

Nice meme. Also, given proxies and vpns, flags here mean almost as much as memeflags.
nice digits btw

The Jews use the blood of goyim to bake their flatbread. This is confirmed fact.

*sigh* you can't chose your own outcome in this game of life. only reality or falsehood, there are your options.

No they don't, the average ashkenazi IQ is 107, Germanics have an IQ of 109.

They can’t even count the Shoah victims right, how can we trust the rest of the math?

I'm pretty sure they faked the results to give a false justification for Jewish dominance in high and important positions when the real reason is simply because of the illegitimate banking system which is controlled by Zionist Jews and gives them endless wealth and power.

>Huge amount of nobel peace prizes are to Jews
>Huge amount Chess Grandmasters
>Ben Shapiro, Milo and Jordan Peterson are all jews
I think it's true, not all, but on average, there's alot of High IQ's for being such a small population.
And the only jews you guys focus on are the secular or very far leaning leftist jews. There are some right and far leaning right jews too, just not focused in media.

>blood libel
Also stab a christan child repeatdly to drain the blood and consume it too
Such a wonderful mindset

Rev 3:9
Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet and they will learn that I have loved you.
Idk who the fake jews are, but they're probably.right in front of our faces.
It's the secular Jews or the cultish ones who have strayed from The Old Testament or use it just for status that are usually shit.

whether they are alot of the maisntream ones who are evil, may be, but I don't know really

Not for long.

So why is the average IQ of Israel between 90 and 95?

Jordan Peterson is not a Jew.

Around 20% of Israel are palestianians and 4% are "other" which may matter.

Even if this 20% of Palestinians had an average IQ of 75, it would only drag down the national average by 5 points. So if it's 95 then the average Jew must be around 100, i.e. average.

Oh fuck, sincerely my bad. Got confused somewhere. Maybe because he mentioned his close friends are Jews and grew up with them? Yeah, probably that

>Huge amount of nobel peace prizes are to Jews
That's because they give themselves prizes. Same shit happned in my high-school for graduation awards. All the Jews got awards while top students got fuck all. Also if you look at certain fields like electricity, all the big names who defined the field didn't get fuck all while kikes plike Einstein and Hertz get prizes for doing the most insignificant shit.

Where's Faraday, Maxwell, Webber, Tesla, Henri, etc...

>a sneaky meme to hide their nepotism and Zionist preferential treatment
Wew lads look like OP got it, wrap it up

who do you think make and regulate IQ tests?

Palestinians are pretty smart though.

Jews are the brainiest of brains when it comes to management and theorizing.

That's about it.

>according to Sup Forums Jews screw over the white man
>highest IQ
>usually weathly
>according to Sup Forums Jews control everything
Damn white man, you're losing.

>math and physics.

You mean verbal acuity related to perpetuating specious reasoning. They are arch-typical sophists that are successful due to a combination of their mastery of tongue and a majority of the global population not being able to pass a community college level logic class.

The goyim know.

>jews are not smarter than us!!!!!!
>yet somehow they are in control of everything and are genociding us successfully

>inb4 jews burn faster because they have high ig

We are talking about ashkenazi jews, which make up to 50% of the whole population of israel