This fucking guy. How fucked is he?

This fucking guy. How fucked is he?

His kids are pot heads, his homosexuality is all but in the open at this point, a significant number of his administration will be charged when crimes.

Was he the true birth of:
>le 56%

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/01/26/barack-obama-liberal-jew/
youtu.be/P_-7yrAAVHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CIA parents
>raised by Catholic priests
>trained in terrorism by Saul Alinsky institute
>gay
and that's just ages 0 - 18
But when looking at his education being paid for by Alwaleed, protected by the DOJ, funded by illegal funding practices he's looking like Eddie Murphy in Trading Places, but a POTUS version

where da proofs at.

I hope some day somebody blows his fucking head off and we see it on video.

For me the most incredible karma was O'nigger saying that "at least he will go down as a President" as he was mocking Trump.

Then Trump wins...and now Trump is systematically removing EVERYTHING destructive thing that nigger ever did as president.

FUKKK YOU NIGGER!

All Hail, TRUMP!
Make America White Again!
Greatest President Ever!

Obama = NERO Burning Rome
Trump = The Greatest Roman Emperior

Lining Alex Jones' gay frog tank

>Trump = The Greatest Roman Emperior

literally kill yourself

>a significant number of his administration will be charged when crimes.

You're a retard if you think you actually believe this

>A-ANY DAY N-NOW R-RIGHT G-GUYS?

>is all but in the open at this point
pics or it didn't happen

I've been on SF since 2000 and I hate you morons......NIGGERS are the enemy a million times more than the joooos.

Just shut the fukkkk up! This is my avatar....CRUSADES II

I would let Michelle hit me from behind.

honestly I've never seen a post that convinced me Christianity is just a Jewish trick. Congrats, your post is what got through to me finally

Tick tock

The autism is unreal. This must be what people mean when they say 56%

He's pissing off the kikes that matter though, he must be doing something right.

He will be going to prison for decades when it finally comes out that he used the spying apparatus of the United States to spy on his political opponents. Hillary will join him when it comes out that Obama used a document her campaign funded that they knew was made up to initiate the illegal spying. Heads will roll at the FBI when those in on the plot have all of their texts and emails read by congress. The whole gang will wind up in prison. The memo is the catalyst.

It's not autism...it's reality...when canada is 80 percent muslim and niggers then maybe you will understand.

I went to SF because I was a White Nationalist and I wanted to save America for the White race. All i heard was "joos...Jooos...Jooos!" So I said 'what about the niggers?" and all I heard was "jooosss Jooooossss Jooooos!"

I believe niggers are worse than the jews....our pecking order is different...I hate NIggers, muslims, they hate Jews.

/pol in one post

Die Monster. You don't belong in this world.

And on what planet will all of this happen on? Sure as fuck isn't earth

I don't hate Jews. I have Jewish friends. But you can't deny that many of the organizations that most heavily pushed integration and diversity were Jewish led. As well as most of the media which normalizes this. It's not hating Jews to realize this and want to have a conversation about it

>I have jewish friends
Fuck out

Jews are 2 percent of the population....NIGGERS are 13 percent and they ruin every city and commit most of the crime. Jews are nothing compared to NIGGERS and muslims.

NIGGERS!
Muslims
jews

In that order....

It ain't rocket science...NIGGERS need to go! and then we can have a crusade to get rid of the sand niggers!

Treasonus Muslim fag nigger

>he doesnt know that Sup Forums is mostly edgy jews

>Donald Trump supports Israel
>all the jews who aren't deep state now support him
>all the jews who are don't
>knows exactly which jews to gas

I've never known or met anyone anyone to be Jewish. usually I just view them whites

>A Fucking Leaf
Your country was literally founded by American traitors, fuck outta here

>His kids
Those kids aren't his or Michael's

cringy

Obama fucked his country hard maybe,
but Trump is atleast funny. like bush in a way.

So basically Eddie Murphy in Distinguished Gentleman. If you really want to know how Congress works, you need to track down a copy. Hilarious and redpilled. Probably the most underrated political film of all time.

>How fucked is he?
He is cunt-tier. His wife is a man and his girls are drug-seeking ratchets who crave white cock.

Right. So Nixon's spying landed him in prison? His dealings with the government of South Vietnam to get himself elected also landed him in prison?

If Nixon didn't go to prison, neither will Obama, Hillary or Trump

haha the clinton criminal gang has not gone to jail and you think (((they))) will throw obummer under the bus? he is (((progress))) and proving how wonderful and enriching blacks are to white societies!

grow up!

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/01/26/barack-obama-liberal-jew/

i mean come on. he is literal marxist or (((liberal jew))). hes pushing open borders and social justice while relentlessly bashing people for 8 years

why is this a surprise to anyone?

MATE mutts need to go back to r/Donald

MAGA *

i dont think farrakhan fits into the jew's plans tho

if they wanted to they now have all they need to make his name synonymous with literally hitler

i think we be not surprised if jews start turning on obama and nogs in future

no way. the jews unholy alliance with niggers is present in south africa.

the jew will not turn on their 'allies' which is the niggers, muslims, feminist and various 'minority' because they all hate white people. the hatred is fueled by jews.

also if you dont believe me see the history of south africa and the white genocide funded by south african's (((black))) government

its politically correct and morally righteous to kill white people and steal their stuff. the hate propaganda for white people is fueled by jews in south africa.

its the same thing in america, sweden, uk and everywhere jews are present.

akshually

youtu.be/P_-7yrAAVHY

He doesn't know his real dad. All he knows about him is that he is black and the reason he knows this is his mother was a white whore that was into roastie gang bangs.

It's hard not to be a twink when you grow up watching the entire neighborhood fuck your whore mother and say, "don't worry sport, I'm not hurting your mom."

>a significant number of his administration will be charged when crimes.
what did he mean by this?

unless he says it was all controlled opposition from the top down it seems unreasonable to doubt that there were pro apartheid jews

it doesn't seem surprising from their current policies now

anti-white jewry might be a powerful machine, but if jews have been on the right side of race issues in the past, then it seems fair to assume that they're not a hivemind and there are ways you can manipulate them to get different outcomes. a story like "dude's friends with the black david duke" on top of all the other bad narratives that's been building up around him could be a sign of things to come.

one personally fantheory i have is that may be obama and trump were both deep under cover against deep state clinton bush ford zog, but that would be unlikely, but if it turned out to be true it would be a p. heartwarming outcome

HE'S A GOD DAMNED KENYAN

maybe you should bother listening before commenting. your fucking idiotic meme didnt help your cause either

this is the average american intellect, folks, enjoy the spectacle

I didn't vote for the guy but these comments on here are waaaaaay out of line.