What are pol's expectations of Jordan Peterson?

Stop shitting on JBP for not calling out the Kikes, he already has too many battles to fight with the retarded universities and LGBT shit. That is a far more important war to win in the short-term right now.

Just because Jordan Peterson isn't calling out the Jews and revealing their master plan, doesn't mean he isn't good for normies to get X-pilled about the Jews.

And the guy is almost 60, he’s only got 20-30 years left in him. You really think he’s going to spend it shitting on Jews when the free market has decided there’s a demand for young men to sort themselves out first?

The Jews have literally meme Hitler into evil and disgust. They hear Hitler — they think evil! They hear anti-semite — they think evil! How are we gonna fix that first? Oh yeah, the winners write history. Tough luck pol.

Once they finish the Gulag Archipelago and Solzhenitsyn, they'll learn about the Jewish Bolsheviks and go down that rabbit hole.

The fact that Jordan Peterson obfuscates the role Jews had in the 20th century chaos — despite studying communism and the psychology of dictators — isn’t something useful to debate him on. We don’t need the public calling JBP an anti-semite along with his Hitler label.

The current political client is too polarized for the norms to swallow the Kike-pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1YtJZOTDbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aDRgMUoEvcg
youtu.be/USg3NR76XpQ?t=30m1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His book is the first thing I have Pre ordered and will read it after I finish Men Kampf. Was pretty excited to see it auto download on the 23rd.

I guess his self-help stuff is great but I can't use any of it since I'm not going to college and firmly am in the category of "too lost to be found".

Sainthood

>and firmly am in the category of "too lost to be found".

All memes aside...
You just need more sorting out. There is atleast one thing you can do to make yourself better today than you were yesterday. Even if it’s just making your bed. Build on the small things. I can’t offer any more advice though because I have a lot of my own shit to clean as well. Gl to you user.

Rude desu

yes me being a brainlet (never measured my IQ but I can infer that it is low 90s at best) is part of that, and according to JP that locks me out of living a good meaningful life

Nigger

I watched this and it made me want to cry too. It's so sad there are thousand of young men out there, who the closest thing they have to a father, is Jordan B Peterson youtu.be/G1YtJZOTDbQ

You don't have to go to collage. You could still benefit from his book, but if you don't have the money just watch his classes online. You can learn to improve yourself a little bit at a time. I was trying to find the video for you, but he was saying just the smallest incremental change can be a starter and set you off in the right direction.

I will only respect someone if he wears a swastica on his chest in public. Sorry.

Otherwise he's not redpilled

It makes it harder. Start studying manual labor jobs that pay well.

When I was younger I spent a lot of time pushing attention too what jobs paid what.

You may also bee wrong about how smart you are. I can't remember the term for it, but smart people have a problem with selling themselves short, and stupid people are commonly too stupid to realize they are stupid. That's my brother I law. Stupid as all hell and is getting a major in sociology.

If he wasn't Hispanic and gay, I think they would have flunked him out already.

If he wants to redpill normies that's fine. There is no point however in discussing him here though, since that would be preaching to the choir right?

Unless you are somekind of shill that's out to farm some paypigs for him? Is there a point of your sliding a potentially good thread off this board?

>can't remember the term for it
Dunning-Kruger effect

It's easier to swallow the red pill when cultural marxism is out of the way. He's doing a great job.

>His book is the first thing I have Pre ordered and will read it after I finish Men Kampf.
What a fall from grace. From reading Mein Kampf to reading an autistic boomer.

You are in the belly of the whale user

just by the way you can spell and type you are not 90IQ. Hell, someone 90IQ wouldn't even try to correct themselves. Get a grip user. Live your life!

he never implies that in the least, you locked yourself out m8

I actually like him quite a bit. I don't really consider him as a political commentator though which a lot of people seem to do. I look at him as one of the few academics that has some sense and am thankful he's able to provide scientific evidence and analysis toward a few of our issues that dovetail into his area of study and expertise. I like that he can give scientific standing to our arguments regarding trannies and women because it reaffirms our positions outside of just "we're right because we know we're right," and I think his work advocating for free speech was more a consequence of the former and probably wouldn't have been much on his agenda had the kikes not tried to shut him down. I expect him to opine on the issues to which he's qualified as well as on the rights that allow him to do so when said rights really do seem in jeopardy for people with sense in the academic and public spheres. I certainly never expected or needed him to name the Jew and go 1488.

To be honest I'm actually a bigger fan of his lectures about evolutionary psychology than I am of his advocacy, such as it is. As I said he does more good as scientist and academic than he could as commentator.

Why is there such a cult following for this generic boomer conservative?

I don't have anything against him since he's so generic that it's hard to have much of any opinion about him at all. He's just boring.

wow such courage, I mean if Jordan Peterson didnt tell some blue haired cunt that there are only two genders idk where I would be right now

What a hero, truly one of the marvels of modern history

He's incredibly intelligent and has a lot of excellent insight on our adversaries from a well qualified psychological perspective. Know you enemy and all that.

Also his self help stuff is popular with those who are struggling.

Yea he’s a visionary when it comes to self help

“Just uhhhh clean your room bucko”
“Ya need to pull yourself up from your uhh boot straps?”
“Look race is bullshit, trust me I’m a ((((doctor))))”

What a hero, where do I donate?

Overrated, but not without merit. His is a philosophy that should be obvious, and to many here it is, but it's been mostly lost in the modern age, and having someone credentialed remind people what men are supposed to be is necessary today whether you like it or not.

I don't personally care about self help, I have my shit together, but if he's helping members of my tribe then I'm glad for thankful for what he's doing.

Just how disconnected can you be?

How is he helping "your tribe"? He basically has Sargoy's critical thinking. Why are you idiots not sending your shekels to Sargoy? They're basically the same thing.

White people are my tribe. Anything that helps white men helps white women, helps white children, helps the white race.

if the "kikes" are the source of the problems, then the "kikes" are the thing that needs to be addressed to fix the problem.

You do know that Jordan loves to preach Sargoy's "define white" shit, don't you? How is he helping your race when he denounces people like you frequently?

JBP is the man but you are a heavy duty autist OP

Believe me, I have seen people with low cognition and you have a working grammar much higher than that standard. You are being too hard on yourself, that is the true issue here.

If he is the next Christ like you faggots put him up to be then he should be able to put all criticism down without a problem.

Jewish media etc merely plays to a market and our desires. If we were all sorted out, we would not pay into this market and it would cease to have the power it has.

You do it to yourself.

He is a Christian nutjob. He sounds like a cult leader. Just looking at his dead eyes creeps me out, the right can do way better than him.

>where I would be right now

You would be where you are right now - making shitty muh jews memes in irrelevant parts of net trying to drag everyone else on your level, just as your handlers planned.

he wants to pretend that he has all the answers. he doesnt

>but I can infer
If you had 90iq you wouldn't have typed that

One of the best of his speeches. Especially last third.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDRgMUoEvcg

He's an advocate for individualism. He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

I've never met someone with below average intelligence that would be able to estimate their position on a fixed scale. in fact , I've never met a person of below average intelligence even contemplate where, exactly, they would fall, most just say they're "average"

Why should he care about politics? The man is a classic Jungian. He's not going to bog himself down with other people's symbols and archetypes and how they perceive them, he has done that as a psychologist for years. Rather than make a blanket determination about anything, he is giving you the tools to figure out what those things mean to you personally.If he doesn't agree with what you think, that's really not his problem.He knows what he thinks.

He's playing the long game and that's admirable
some people just don't get that you can't suddenly have a sperg out and risk your family's well being over something that won't work out

>Stop shitting on JBP for not calling out the Kikes

A tiny minority of Sup Forumsacks are "shitting on" JBP, so fuck off with this thread.

This. It's like 3 fucking people at most.

Lmao, another divide and conquer.

No one would fall for that and give the media exactly what they want, nor will he fall for it, nor is pol a combined ideology.

Fuck off back to stormfront.blacked.ru.tiff.fgt.kys or wherever you hide now to discuss feeding 23andme with money.

>manual labor
tried it, jobs didn't last longer than two weeks because I'm too much of a soyboy to keep up
I can't possibly be smart or I wouldn't be the kind of person I am right now
>Get a grip user. Live your life!
That's what I tell myself but then I just play video games all day again
he did say though that "if a person doesn't want to be saved, don't bother and live your own life". I believe that deep down I don't want to be saved, I'd rather ride the pity
Is there really any difference between someone who is too stupid to think and someone who is too lazy to?
What does a 90 IQ person type like, then?

>implying 25% of the population is incapable of typing

It is not that he doesn't call them out.
What is annoying me is, that he continuosly goes out of his way to talk down on Antisemitism and related stuff. Like every second video there is of him he mentions either holocaust, muh Nazis, or le ebil antisemitism.
Other than that he is a pretty cool guy tough, but he is obviosly pretty bluepilled on kikes.

this

he's provided the road map to unlocking the ideological underpinnings of globalistic process. game over

>what does a 90 IQ person type then?
1. Grammar, spelling, syntax = n/a
2. Can't even form coherent fucking sentences
3. Talks about vain shit like a 5th grader
4. Understands the world like a 2nd grader
5. They can't fucking detect sarcasm or any kind of humour that isn't corny 90s Jewish slapstick.

If I were somebody attempting to defeat the far-left ideological tide, i'd steer clear of holocaust as well. It's a collective trap and not necessary to conquer in order to defeat the movement itself. why waste your time

Whilst I have great respect for Dr.Petersons intelligence and body of work, his dialectic disintegrates when the group identity politics of the jew in mentioned. He literally runs from the Jewish question. He is willfully blind to its scope and consequences on non jew and particularly white western political discourse. In short he wants his cake and to eat it as well

it's not necessary to conquer

he's kosher right. He's ideologically sound until it comes to jew group identity politics. He pontificates on the horrors of communism without intellectual curiosity as to why its origins or leadership disproportionately made up of jews

If you want to defeat group identity politics you can do it without addressing the holocaust. It's a matter of destroying the ideological mechanism. Why run through the minefield if there's a bridge that takes you to the same place

individualism, self-actualization and metaphysical foundation create the conditions whereby you have individuals that can serve as fountains of the divine rather than vampires of spirit. Does that make sense? If you can foster individuals at a certain level of quality, they won't be locked into the hopeless power dynamics that create the self-serving mentality. If you're weak and locked into power dynamics then of course your natural assumption would be that individualism is a bad thing. You hate individualism because you hate yourself

He equivocates intelligence with benignity. He readily admits their disproportionate representation in power and finance dismissing it as a result of intelligence rather than a group working to game an individualist society.

Jews are a threat to non jews.
We compete therefore we must fight to win.

Bridges are rarely found amongst minefields

interesting... for starters i'm not entirely convinced that zionists are the ONLY group at the upper tier of societal control... but moving along
>convince Europeans of their own moral bankruptcy
I think this vastly underplays the current neo-marxists mechanisms that are in place to erode society... It's not simply the result of collective psychological expression of guilt, although I'm sure that helps drive the marxists mechanisms.
>moral superiority of Judaism itself
I don't think that's a large factor. Seems to be a bit of a non-factor, especially when compared to entities like Hollywood and Disney
Perhaps I'm misreading your intention or the writers intention... ah okay I get it now
I don't disagree with the analysis.... The question is whether or not the gaming of individualistic society is a primary factor in the process of reversing the the tide so to speak. We shouldn't be asking ourselves how do we defeat a certain group of people... We need to be asking ourselves how do we defeat the ideology being employed to suffocate the flourishing of our collective destiny

he's so B A S E D, don't forget to donate your shekels to his patreon

>kekistan flag
>civnat cuck
erry tiem

JBP is a pressure valve just like sargon of cuckad and lauren bat-shimeon.

Thank you for your consideration

Not how do we defeat it but why.

np mate.. here's the issue I see, just from a battle perspective.
Fighting against the "Jew" is a collective trap that's already been prepared for by, let's say 'societal controllers'. Don't get me wrong.... the 'societal controllers' could be 100% ashkenazi jews... It's not the correct battle maneuver. What they do better than any group of people is memetics.... They've controlled the narrative, controlled the data mediums. They've used the data mediums to apply the memetics of neo-marxism, implanting these mechanisms into the collective consciousness.
In order to win, the data mediums must be commandeered and the mechanisms in the collective consciousness must be broken and reversed. The first part is already being accomplished. The second part has just been gifted to us... the ideological keys to unlocking the mechanisms. It's game over though.

You are missing the point, Sup Forums doesn’t hate JP for not calling out the kikes or for having a flawed ideology/belief system or whatever you would like to call it. Sup Forums hates JP because he has become popular and therefore mainstream which this place can’t abide. Some old fags here will remember when Sargon was up and coming and all the positive shit that was said about him. Now it’s muh regurgitated points and low hanging fruit. Same with Christianity, Sup Forums went from an atheist board to a Christian one and is now turning into a Muslim one. From nihilistic to self-improvement and now to iron-fisted authoritarian. Sup Forums is a microcosm of actual political parties, always shifting to the one that seems the most counter-cultural, don’t believe me? Stick around for a few years and watch this Nazi infested board become SJW central, denying biological gender and borders because Sup Forums is obsessed with being “edgy”

you also have to factor in the intentional character assassination. Simply a defense mechanism to decrease the ideological impact. Although some of it can be attributed to organic means, like you've pointed out, I'd argue that a majority of the engine power for things like that are artificial

To motivate others ideologically we can hardly attribute the attempted suffocation of the flourishing of our collective destiny (as you so eloquently phrased it) to randomly decided individuals

He has a choice to make: Win or Survive. He has a family, so I don't condemn his choice.

>eloquence
ty m8
>the suffocators must be identified to motivate others
hmm. I'll have to think about that one... my gut feeling is that enough people have been exposed to the ideological key that unlocks the mechanisms that, at the grassroots level, the tide will turn
youtu.be/USg3NR76XpQ?t=30m1s

A lot of anons poke some really good holes in his arguments, this thread is full of them but Sup Forums loses its shit about the Jews. I’ve swallowed some serious red-pills about the JQ here but for it to work it would need to be an elite among the Jews, approximately 1% if even that of the Jew population and it’s a really tough pill to swallow but for Sup Forums if you don’t follow it you get burned at the stake and if you do you’re a CIA plant or an embarrassment. See Richard spencer for an example of when Sup Forums gets most of what it’s looking for

He at least knows about the JQ but is conflicted about saying so in public because it's between Telling the Truth or getting his message to as many normies as possible

Peterson is scoring direct hits against our enemies time and again.

He's doing more to hurt the left than any other single person out there, he is taking vital territory in academia, a place where until now the right was basically unable to enter.

I personally feel that most of the anti-Peterson posts are shill posts, all part of the divide and conquer, Peterson right now is our only super weapon against the radical left and he's doing more to red pill normies on that issue than all of us combined.

If we manage to build upon his victories and defeat the radical left in the universities and schools, we will suddenly have the chance to steam ahead of them in the hearts and minds of the next generations, and that is worth much more than naming the Jew, that as OP mentions will follow naturally from victory in academia.

Learn to strategize.

I hear you there. Just pointing out the artificial component as well. If any ideologies challenge the current power structures, they will be attacked and the artificially opposed. And I'm sure anons can poke holes in plenty of his arguments, but not the one that matters most. The road map has been provided
aha. nice
they've had decades to build up immunity to attack so yes, it's not as easy as calling a spade a spade. That being said.... my gut feeling is it's GG. No collection of humans can stop large scale movements. Think psychohistory as it's presented in Isaac Asimov's The Foundation Series. Once machinations take hold of a certain number of people (a shitload of people), you can accurately predict the future many years in advance

well said m8

It's not GG. The jew is about to become a genetic/ideological dead end. Not because they'll be genocided, but because their biology can no longer deliver them results. They will become a marginalized desert people, flinging shit at muslims, and trying to get back into the good graces of Europeans.

I mean GG as in we win

Oh, yeah. Fascism is inevitable. However, we're just getting started. We will be literally immortal by the time this is over.

Another thing I didn't mention but bears thinking about, Peterson is turning around perhaps hundreds of thousands of men who were otherwise lost, he's convincing men to stop taking drugs, to take responsibility and to stop being afraid of their dark side, to embrace and master it.

That is like training a fucking army, and he's doing it daily all over the world, anyone who tries to turn us against him is absolutely a fool and probably an enemy.

I hadn't seen that video
Thank you

we as in all humans, not necessarily fascists
ahh very good point. He is a blessing
np m8

I agree its possible he is purposely hiding his power level but the JQ will eventually have to be addressed.

>we as in all humans, not necessarily fascists
Define what that entails then.

That's pretty fucking shit m8. Fascism was a failure, I don't see why you people want to get back to it. Hell, ot doesn't always have a racial component to it, Mussolini said ot was bullshit(while still hating nigger) and got shot to death by his own countrymen.

Franco managed to take over with an army of nigger, fucked up the economy of spain into starvation before wropping his fascist policies.

Hitler took on an enormous debt to rearm and fed his country(and even then standard of living weren't great either, people bought more cheap shit and less beers and meat). The only reason Germany didn't have an economic commapse is because they started pillaging other countries. Which lead to the USRR to get half of europe.

Fascism isn't communist but it's pretty shit-tier.

i just meant everyone attempting to be controlled by 'social controllers'. generally all humans basically. Everyone wins when they don't

He adressed it he said jews were more intelligent and "empathic" or whatever the term he uses for that is. That's why they are overepresented at the top and mostly on the left, according to Peterson.

You misunderstand fascism senpai. Those were imperfect manifestation of its principles. Fascism is defined by ascendance and transcendence, with the core principle being victory. Whether you call it fascism or not, its principles will manifest, and are constantly manifesting.

Racialism is a thing of the past. We do not know whether there is an inherent good in race, and whether that inherent good can be made manifest through genetic editing. For example, if you build an ethnostate, would it be okay for people to genetically edit their children to have asian features? On the flip side, would we allow non-whites in, if they genetically edit their descendants to be blonde haired blue eyed?

These are just vague banalities. For one, I'm on the side of the social controllers.

>meme flag
>defending Jordan Peterson
Why am I not surprised? Fuck this boomer cunt.

>real fascism hasn't been tried yet
>if there is a good government I like I'll just call them fascists

You don't even know what a truly dumb person looks like, faggot. Trust me, its easy to spot them, once you get the knack. You can sense the vacuousness behind their statements, the complete lack of consideration and thought in their opinions, they regurgitate anything they've heard on the telly, or read in the Sun. Their moral judgement is on the level of a fucking hungry animal, they vote labour not because they believe the socialist position has any inherent moral or societal advantage, but because they feel they deserve a break, and the rich are all scumbags. The way they get completely lost after you exchange two sentences with them, the way it makes them angry and frustrated, and often puts them into a recursive loop, where they just circle back to their original statements and repeat them in an increasingly irate and aggressive manner, basically counting on you to just throw up your hands and walk away in disgust, at which point they proclaim victory. What you will never get from them is self-examination. A dumb person doesn't ask themselves the questions you obviously do. And they certainly don't examine whether they're dumb or not.

Its fucking infuriating watching people like you waste away just because they don't have the mental tools necessary to break out of their self-destructive modes of thinking, their slovenly habits and defeatist attitudes. It CAN be done, but it requires both effort, which is hard to come by in the first place when you are burdened with all this crap, and certain skills and resources, developing which takes, guess what? That's right, effort and more resources. Its perfectly understandable why so many people never make the leap, but its still horrible and wasteful.

If you wanna get your shit together, maybe consider therapy, an antidepressant would likely help. Look up cognitive behavioural therapy, that shit is gold. Psycho-analysis could be even better, but its expensive and hard to come by these days.

This guy is right All of that and with two index fingers on the rare occasion they are bothered to even try it.

You don't know a lot of normies if you don't understand how dumb the bottom 25% are.
The bottom 10% are too dumb for even the fucking army to use in ANY way that isn't actively harmful. And trust me, they've tried everything.

Allow me to elicit a few trolls, since that's who overwhelmingly inhabits Sup Forums.
1. Peterson is quite a bit more intelligent than anyone on /pol. Calling out the Jews is suicide, and instantly destroys all credibility in your thesis. What /pol will never be willing to admit is that there is no global Jewish conspiracy, etc. The fact that there are some bad Jews does not mean all Jews are bad, etc. But that doesn't fit the message here, so just like how Peterson's message doesn't appeal to Communists, it will not be received here.
2. Much of what Peterson preaches is from the Pentateuch, which is a Jewish (or technically, Hebrew) manuscript. Anyone with intelligence will recognize that there are significant differences between modern Judaism (i.e. Rabbinical Judaism) and Hebraic Judaism. The Hebrews got almost everything right, as evidenced by the wholesale theft of their teachings by the Christians and Moslems.
3. Peterson would never support the central thesis of /pol, that being that the world would be a utopia if only we could rid it of niggers and Jews. There is tremendous irony in that /pol hates the left for using group attributes to vilify the individual (which is what racism is), for example "white privilege", and yet /pol uses precisely the same philosophy in the opposite direction, to justify hatred of Jews, etc.
These facts are why nothing on /pol has any credibility whatsoever. I only came here to get a good laugh from Happy Merchant memes and Tyrone comics, but the fake battles between the ultra-liberal shills and the hopelessly insane Jew exterminators is quite boring and of no value whatsoever.

Nice try kike, but you strawman Sup Forums. Sup Forums hates judeo-christian zionationalism as much as it hates leftism.

I used to be mildly supportive of him until his sorties against white peoples' racial interest, promoting special snowflake individualism for us while all mudshit races are banding together to promote theirs. He is a liability and his trite platitudes about room cleaning rooms dont redeem him.