Canadian police

>Canadian police

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHHhahhahhhHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5EWu-9uYKlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its not like they need to be hard cunts to walk the mean streets of peel

I know this looks like some pussy shit, but I swear to god if more people would practice mindfulness and just breathe for 10-30 minutes a day, we would have a much more peaceful world. Whether or not these cops go through other kinds of "training" or programs that actually pussify them, I don't know, but what they are doing in the picture only benefits them.

Well they do, but everywhere else is chill.

The main difference with cops in us and canada, is that a cop draws their gun to kill someone. US cops have options.

meditating is red pilled af. what are you talking about?

C'mon, what do you expect?

im waiting shit you guys can take me and have me do a polgraph...but i highly doubt this wont connect all the dots finally. why would mi5 want me a d apart yiu pooc bitches

i bet these fucks are shaking the queen right now...next we need to go down to crenshaw and talk to kali i have a feeling he knows moot too

oh holy shit...now its on

lets do this bro...why would they want us apart this entire time?

fyi be gentle cause i blew my back out

Police meditating? They should be crushing infants skulls with their boots. Setting old peoples houses on fire and permanently blinding the eyes of teenagers with acid spray.

MURRICA
U
R
R
I
C
A

this is why he keeps erasing the posts cause hes fucked hahaha lets do this bds style

hahahahaha fuckig moots a homo pedo op and runs matts models

Nvm the meditating, why the fuck were women EVER allowed in the police and military? youtu.be/5EWu-9uYKlw

hahaha oh man mi5 is gone...moots tryig to get into ordo golen fleece only one spot left it promised to him if he can deliver megan markle to the prince as a way to secure ties to the "african" american community i hust call all my nigguhs American dont matter the color hahaha...moot must have found out what i was planning...cause i knew shit stank. mannnn mi5 msm same shit.

he is good but there is no such thing as hive mind that bitch is just in every alpha males life that has a brain...mi5 is running everything.

bro no joke if we get together we can ride anywhere almost from Uk allthe way probably to YERUSALEM...NO SHIT

holy shit look at the samefag

Lol londonfags too.

American police