>>158273838

Name My Band

Can local people send condoms?

Clinic are giving them for free

Is this a bad thing?

tHE Positive Ugandans

The Way

Niggers can't make condoms? Wow, Africa is seriously retarded.

WE WAS KANGZ!

aids is serious shit.

but what the fuck is wrong with you vice.

Good job Amerimutts, now you're helping niggers have more kids by not giving them some fucking condoms, dumbasses.

when they get born with aids and no food I am sure it will sort itself out.

.....oh shit man

Are you serious?

Before they have a chance to die of AID's they will probably still be able to shit out 6-8 children.

I want off this fucking world.

Genocidal Geniuses

and those children will probably have AIDs and the cycle continues until they either all die or beat the AIDs related death:Birth ratio
Not including all the other factors that usually get them killed.

>They have their own country and government and people
>Still need US gibs
Why do we need to give them condoms again?

This is very interesting. Not because of these peoples misery but more in a scientific way. I am very curious to see if over the next few decades if these people will develop an immunity to AIDS. And over time it will be just like getting the flu, where it only seriously effects the elderly and infants.

Means more niggers, maybe aids can even it out tho.

Because we need to use every method available to contain their exponential breeding patterns

If you become a sex worker in the aids capital of the world it’s just natural selection at that point

They need more than condoms, they need poison put in their water wells. I wish I could be a peacekeeper so I could do my duty to humanity and give them compromised goods and taint their water to exterminate these roaches.

Guns and Moses

>le meme knuckles

The Kangs

Teh Dindus
Good Boys
Got Their Lives on Track

"Nappy Headed Ho's".

Straight Outa Kampala