Tuvalu Takeover Thread pt3: Larping Hard This Time/FBI Edition

Old bread

lez disguss guize

>heuh lets go to niue negst begause it means kokonutt

user here who had the FBI visit my dad

OK I'm here. Check my reply old bread.

The one about being bagged?

other german scots-irish "candidate" also reporting
also what the hell did you mean by "possible candidate"?

No I'm the other guy.

which one, the one who just replied to me in the old bread about celtic ancestry and ayyliums?

No, the Sayanim. The other guy is on the abduction angle of things. My theory is that Jews are using the Ayylmao thing as a cover for blood libel aka human trafficking. Scot-Irish have telepathic abilities and (((they))) covet that.

Why would you want some hot-as-balls island and have to fight off the US Navy and tens of thousands of islandniggers when you could just legally immigrate to New Zealand's secret paradise island that is only populated by 400 hillbillies? We could just live on the other side of the island from Oban.

Red pill = Blood Pill

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.

LET'S SING
so you're saying im being stalked by the sayanim for Mossad?

Threadly reminder that user who started this is a strayan who got in trouble with his gov's intelligence agency, he got v&, and now he is tasked to bring more anons out into the open where the various IC can get you as part of the terms of his release. If you pay attention, he gives you just enough to get excited and whipped up into doing something stupid that will expose you. Original OP claims he's using an "untraceable VPN" and that's how he's back. There is no such thing as an untraceable VPN. Beware getting involved in this, anons. Ignore this warning at your own peril.

nigger, no one is going to take over an island, its fucking satire and hypothetical scenarios

Correct. Ayyylamos don't really care about us, (((they))) do.

Bluebeam

Autism, the post.

Bluebeam is technology though, not psychics

Why would Jews care about aliens? Are aliens a threat the them?

they are the lizard people, maybe its the pleidadians or whatever the space aryans are called that scare the shekels out of em

Stewart Island [population 400, 674 square miles, cool climate] > Tuvalu [population 11k, 10 square miles, hot as fuck, never cools down ever]

Screw you guys, I'm going to become a hermit in fairy wonderland.

Jews use "aliens" as a cover story for the abductions they do for ritual sacrifice and organ trafficking.

>thinking the two are mutually exclusive
(((They))) found a way to combine technology and magic.
Computers aware of and interacting with the higher planes and directly manipulating the global consciousness are the shit nowadays.

niggers, learn from the jews. the right way to conquer Tuvalu is not through force of arms, but with CULTURAL MARXISM.

now here's the plan for you young white incels out there:
> 1. apply for arts grants from your relevant government. follow all applicable laws related to the arts grants. also apply for neetbux, similarly.
> 2. use the funds to travel to Tuvalu
> 3. once in Tuvalu, identify as dispriveleged and request gibs from the Tuvalu social services during the day.
> 4. at night, poop in the open. sleep on the beach, and try to seduce local women.
> 5. if you succeed, use the funds you get (either Tuvalu neetbux or Tuvalu beta-bucks) to bring more young white incels to Tuvalu beaches.
> 6. let the virtuous cycle continue

follow all applicable laws and still get it done!

Digits confirm that this is the plan

lel, is that daddy Rothschild telling ol Chuckie his younger boy is gonna marry a nigger?

lmao this was just like in February 2017 when you guys said you'd take over Haida Gwaii

/comfy/ pic user

tuvalu would be easy to take over

they are all obese there, they won't run fast enough to escape.

stewart island is cold as fuck

they already do all of number 4.

the islanders are dirty people.

No shit nigger, Sup Forums users are way too autisitic for this to ever happen

Who said anything about 'taking over'? Maybe I just want to become trans-Patupaiarehe in the secret New Zealand wilderness.
>mfw they told me I could become anything that I want, so I became a Maori mythological creature

>stewart island is cold as fuck
Maybe to you, but temps above 20 degrees Celsius seriously piss me off.

Do you speak Te Reo?

i will join you user, and keep my respective distance until the rainy seasons. then we can meetup, share snacks, and ride out the storm.

>Te Reo
Nah, the iwi-atua/Patu-paiarehe don't interact with the islandniggers anyway, except when they try to fuck with our forests.
Yeah, the uru-kehu are a solitary folk.

>Not noting the masterpiece Strayan shitpost for what it is

If they're anything like Hawaiians/Polynesians they're lazy as all getout.

>Be me
>Go into gas station after work to buy smokes
>Fat Hawaiian lady at cash register
>gives me stinkeye, since cigarettes are in racks 2 steps away from her behind the counter
>pay her, she puts pack on counter nearly right against the cash register on the furthest part away from my side of the counter
>TMW a Hawaiian is so lazy they can't extend their arm forward like 10 inches to put a purchase on the customer facing side of the counter, like most polite human beings do.

Lazy assed pineapple niggers gotta conserve that energy to sit on a stool pushing buttons on a cash register I suppose

>Implying Tuvalu isn't broke AF. let alone HAS any sort of social benefits/NEETbux systems to speak of

>got in trouble with his gov's intelligence agency
They are Jason Bourne wannabes and tarts with fake tits to put the muzzies off their game. If he actually got v&, he deserved it for being such a drongo.

>drongo.
heh, this is why I will inhabit Sup Forums no matter how cancerous it becomes. You learn something new all the time.

>drongo
>galah
>spiggin huftah

Australia confirmed for best insults

wats tuvalu

Fuck off, we're full.
Seriously, NZ is not some 'whitey utopia' that Americans can and should come visit.

Fuck off, fix your own shitty country up and don't come over and cunt up ours.

Sup Forums becoming a sovereign nation. what time to be alive.

Sorry not sorry. We are the indigenous people of New Zealand and we will claim that land as well as North America and Europe. Even if we have to hide at the end of the earth for a few hundred years we will use our subtle powers of transformation and invisibility to survive the coming fire sacrifice and repopulate our rightful lands in our image if it takes ten thousand years.

fucked.

I could hang out here, smoking bongs in the car

Yeah, nah, fuckoff we're full.

In addition to New Zealand, Oceania, North America, and Europe we will also claim the southern regions of Africa and South America and Northern Asia. Mongoloids can have their indigenous regions in East Asia. Sorry niggers, no room for your bullshit after the apocalypse. We're gonna convert the deserts into energy generation machines. As for your claims to being full, well, new tribes of maero will silently and with great sorcery inhabit your forests. You will not even notice us.

more deluded than an arkie

YORARIEN

We'll see who is deluded after the Fire

RICHARD FEYNMAN SENT ME!
>RICHARD FEYNMAN SENT ME!
RICHARD FEYNMAN SENT ME!
RICHARD FEYNMAN SENT ME!
RICHARD FEYNMAN SENT ME!

oh fuck ya im so glad this is still happening
will tuvalu be the next white ethnostate?

something about this picture makes my balls tingle

bump

Looks pretty comfy though. And to think the temp rarely goes above 60!
Come on make an exception, we'll help you drive out the chinks.