Sup Forums‘s vehicle

Alright it’s time we settle what Sup Forums‘s vehicle of choice is. Pickup trucks or American muscle cars? Eurocuckmobiles and Ricers need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

Inb4 some faggy prius or something

Japanese pickups.

Nowhere near the quality of Ford and Ram

This
Ram is kind of a meme tho, Ford trucks have never let me down

/thread

Nothing American.

>they don’t exclusively buy ford
>they don’t know what ford v dodge brothers is

I chose Lincoln because it's made by ford. I chose Lincoln because it's luxurious in a 60s interior style.
I chose the suv because of its utility.
I chose the 7 seater because you should have 5 kids user.

whoever seriously claims Ford can beat jap trucks like Toyota Hilux and Mitsubishi Triton in longetivity and dependence is a certified clown. though nothing is as bad as euro engines and gears, you'll have better luck with Fotons

Tovarisch, I...

Anything repairable by the owner, paid off, and four wheel drive.

I drive a lifted 99 Ranger

When the feel is so surreal that you whip out the wheels.jpg

>lifting a vehicle
Certified rural retard

Honda Jazz! (Known as Fit in burgerland)

I drive a stock 99 Cherokee XJ. 250k and I love it.

I drive a Chrysler 300. It looks badass.

whatever those shitty cars are that Russians use a lot. show up in a lot of dash cam compilations.

Chevy Silverado, Texas Edition. No comparison.

My favorite so far, the 1967 Chevy Impala, 63' is nice too
Love oldschool American muscle cars, most cars in my country are chink hunchback cars which look uber gay

Nigger vehicle.

ive never had a problem with my ram 75k on it no problems period

ive never seen a ram on the side of the road, it’s always ford or chevy

ram rules

Ford has literally every quality truck to suit your needs. They are far better than any Tundra or Hilux you find

you've clearly never had to pay to change a clutch on one of those.

I had an '97 s-10 with a solid axle conversion sitting on 44's with a built small block as a daily driver/toy. 2500hd 4x4 is now my truck of choice. It's more or less stock. Don't really need a lifted truck any more, running mud terrains gets me in and out of the woods just fine.

The greatest muscle care in American history

>he doesn't drive a poo-mobile

Rural Ohio haha

I was looking forward to buying a 2019 Ranger, but it looks like it's going to be a weekend warrior kind of toy truck that lacks what I want and would force me to pay for a bunch of stuff I don't want.

Anything you can fix yourself because it's not made of kraut space magic and still has spare parts available, ESPECIALLY FOR THE ENGINE. Yeah muh bottom end will last 300k, sure, sure. Yeah i'll find a new engine that's still good sure, sure, sure.

Noice.

Same. Quarter million km and still going strong.

Form and function. You can't beat it.

I caught a glimpse of a Vector M12 the other day, on a simple street outside of Tampa. An American supercar - only like 14 of them were ever made, and I happen to find one just cruising around Florida. Fucking amazing.

Fuck you faggots my 4wd Subie domingo will go anywhere and back

Why would you only own 1 vehicle? You own a pickup and a car.
You can't haul shit in a car, you can't have sex in the backseat of a pickup. You can't tow shit in a car, you can't cruise the town in a pickup. You can't go off road in a car, you can't race your friends down the grid in a pickup.
I've got a 98 taco and a 67 cuda right now. Both are cheap, easy to fix and good to drive.

Or this

Toyota's are very durable. Build quality is better from japanese because japanese is actually american made. American trucks are made by jorge and cristiano. But japs don't make heavy dutys so fuck em.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ

>not driving a Imperial Army Japanese Jeep knockoff

>taco
Why not just 3rd gen 4runner? Does both

Its function is towing, with a bed attachment in case something is too small to tow. Outside of towing, trucks are just open air vans for people with messy/smelly cargo and the odd guy with a need for unlimited vertical space. It's a pretty specialized vehicle for something most people just use to transport their sorry ass to work and back.

You know what's dumber than using one to commute? "work trucks" with beds modified to contain nothing but locking toolboxes and a generator/air compressor. That's just a lot of custom work to do the same job as a van but worse.

I had an 71 international pickup. Decent little truck, rusted to fuck though.

You know it to be true.

>you can't have sex in the backseat of a pickup
nigga what how fat are you

Maybe his pickup doesn't have a backseat because it's a pickup and not an SUV with the top of the trunk chopped off

This is actually really relevant to my interests, I've been driving a 2009 Subaru Legacy for 8 years but I'm in love with the new GMC 1500s. Anyone have an opinion of them?

Here's a car for Sup Forums fags. "Inventor" was even a tranny

"work trucks" with beds modified to >contain nothing but locking toolboxes and a generator/air compressor. That's just a lot of custom work to do the same job as a van but worse.
This, I never understood why not simply van and lock your tools inside. With a truck with tool boxes hanging everywhere off it you're just asking for a nig to nog.

No Wrangler?
>the absolute state of Sup Forums

>SUV with the ass chopped off
Fucking japs, man.

A truck functions way better than a van.

t. construction industry

>Modified wranglers
Enjoy your rekt bearings and tweaked tie rods.

Top kek

Because I don't want to cut the back top off that to fit shit in?
What backseat?

>drives a wrangler

90's cherokee/GC master race

Get on the multiculturalism level Sup Forums how can Ford even compete (pic very related)

>still no dirtbikes/ATVs even though they'e goat for camping, hunting, and farmwork

I've never seen them put anything in the back of the toolbox/compressor/generator trucks except more toolboxes

Easy to get parts for but you gotta be sure as fucking shit of all your measurements before you do any work and grab the actual parts. Especially with brakes and exhaust.

No clue how they drive though, I just sell parts.

YJs are barbie tier

Bitch I worked at a lumber yard. Contractors that come in with vans can fuck right off. Bring a real work vehicle you cunt.

>cut the back off
Dont be a faggit. What can you possibly need to carry?

Someone t-boned me last year and my insurance only paid some because my car is modified but eh I knew that going in. None of the other issues yet but have heard from others that have had bearing problems.

That feel when fell for the wankel meme

>contractors transporting their own lumber
Those aren't contactors those are weekend diy'ers.
Real contractors have the shit delivered to the site.

See?

Cruiser Utes

I use my truck for hauling stuff around all the time. I haul camper as well. I guess not everyone needs that but it's the prefect ride for me.

>He can't fit lumber in a van

>Chevrolet 2018 Express Passenger Van (15 seat)
big, beefy and enough room for my wife and our 10 children (up to 3 so far)

Fucking giant piece of shit that only gets some 7mpg lost in the fucking outback.
Its the future, user.

I fucking hate toyota for not selling those here.

Flintstone-tier

Fucking exactly

Confirmed, sort of. Ram 1500 with 130k, it’s a lemon in a way, the odd thing breaks once in a blue moon, maybe a spark plug needs to be replaced, or an annoying tail light burns out more often than it should. But I have NEVER been stranded on the side of the road. A lot of little things may break on you but the engine will never let you down

Scooters
>WE'RE SCOOTER BROTHERS

You got the Hemi in that one?

Ford is the only American automaker not to take bail out funds paid for by the tax payer. Ford is the automaker of patriots.

>130k
Come back at 175k and let us know how much you love your fiat/ram hindi mobile

I love those but everyone says they're horrifically underpowered feeling

>settling something on Sup Forums.
Lol

Diesel fuel and greasy tie down chains. You know real work stuff , not moving furniture around to your faggy condo.
Why would I want that shit in my cab?

>take sharp turn
>rear glass shatters because lumber collides with it
Using a passenger vehicle for work, what a pain in the fucking ass.
I bet you work in a office.

The most often? People. Like when you check fence lines if there's an issue it's easier to jump out the back with the tools in your hand already and fix it quick then open doors and grab shit from the back. More fun too. Can also just have people holding shit instead of tying stuff down. Animal carcases, it's easier to wash out a box then the back of a car. Toss haybales in there too. Pallets of fertilizer and shit. All kinds of shit man.

>underpowered feeling
You really shouldnt be going 80mph in an offroad scenario.

I have a bunch of videotapes of racecar crashes call ...And They Walked Away and I remember in a bunch of clips they used to drive these stupid fucking things out onto the track to check on the driver after he wrecked

Fuck you. Why do Bruce and Mohammed get the cool Cruisers?

Live in Wyoming, just picked this up 2 weeks ago.