Merit-based voting when?

Merit-based voting when?

By that do you mean ending universal sufferage or what?

and what merit do you have, sir?
>fat
>autistic
>unemployed
>makes threads on Sup Forums about how much he hates women
w-whoa you got mad merits

what conditions do you have in mind?

A certain understanding of economics and politics would be a nice requirement.

That is unconstitutional.

Voting rights should be based specifically on who pays taxes, with exceptions for people who have performed national service.

>most niggers don't get the vote
>only working women get the vote (ie. women who are less likely to vote for welfare)
>all other welfare bludgers don't get the vote
>governments must now do all they can to increase employment in order to get voting blocs

Tell me any way at all that this way is flawed.

You sure? You were founded as a country in which only the landed gentry could vote.

They probably don't vote anyways.

suddenly a million illegals allowed to vote lel

Merit-based voting exclusively for white men. Nobody else gets to

Good point.

nope. Still got to be a legal citizen. I didn't think I'd have to state that given it is so obvious.

There is only one objective system - number of tax dollars paid in the last election cycle minus number of government money received. This equals the number of votes you get.

>tfw no gf

God, I can spot at least 3 trannies in that pic.

So an Oligarchy then, AKA Aristocracy without the noblesse oblige.

> not wanting these sluts who all clearly voted Trump and will vote Trump again to vote

user, hot babes voted Trump. Ugly and jealous weirdos vote Democrat.

IQ based voting. Would put an end to these shenanigans

he's an illegal, so he's retarded.

Okay, man.

One vote per family/house.

Merit based for white men is something I can get behind

Or having your vote count more if you are part of an affected group (i.e. voting on a tax increase that specifically funds childcare subsidies when you actually have kids) or take the time to educate yourself on political issues and party platforms. (both candidates submit 3-5 main goals/ideas from their political platform, voters who take the time to learn and correctly attribute to the respective candidate count 1.5x over dumbass mouthbreathers who just vote for the R or the D).

i've always been fond of starship troopers "must be a citizen" (military service / public service) to vote. if you're not willing to put your life on the line, fight, work for your fellow neighbor then why should you have the right to vote? normies / degenerates stay out of serious affairs and can't vote while people who are actually willing to fight for their right to vote and serve their fellow man are able to vote.

But how long in the military? Like spending two years as a cook and being called a veteran? Would it be constant war, especially with so many trying to join?

Only land owners should have the right to vote. Unless you have a stake in your local/state/Federal government you should not be allowed to vote.

>voting
When will this meme finally die?

constitutions been amended since then

you cant judge an inherent right based on merit because you cannot accurately measure what makes someone meritoriously deserving of a voice, especially one that can argue politics

>Educated.
Or, wait a minute, maybe you haven't actually ever run a business and know the necessity of research. Have a drink.

Citizen. All other 'restrictions' can be manipulated by a smooth enough (or crooked enough) lawyer. Be careful for what you ask.

Then it can be done so again.

GED/high school degree

make sure GED/high school degree teach economics 101

Ok OP.

Do you have a university STEM degree?
Do you speak at least 3 languages?
Do you exercise, or are you fat?
Do you read non-fiction books everyday?

If you dont, then you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

why should any English speaker learn another language? Unless you're banking on China dominating the world, and are learning Chinese.

>Citizen
This is the most easily manipulated standard of all.
>married with children
>white
>200 hours of unpaid civic labor
Try manipulating that jewboy.

>why should any English speaker learn another language? Unless you're banking on China dominating the world, and are learning Chinese.

Ok, you are a living example of someone who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

The only people who should vote is MEN who do 2000 hours of work in a year.