BLM and black student alliances all over the country are going to screen Marvel's Black Panther movie to fight white...

BLM and black student alliances all over the country are going to screen Marvel's Black Panther movie to fight white supremacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxkWn1J8jcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and?

I'm glad they made this movie, cause movies are always so racist. What would we do without this great accomplishment?

Why is everyone pretending like this is some huge thing and black panther hasn’t been around since like the mid sixties, women did the same shit when Wonder Woman came out

Can't wait for them to have 1,000+ niggers show up on the day demanding free tickets without signing up. The riots will be glorious.

Stupid nigger shit

And so it goes again, the CEOs and bankers will grin as they look at the rising numbers, thanks to targeting trending demographics who are easy to exploit. Already happened with Ghostbusters, and now it's time for the next group, and will be repeated until it no longer makes money. And almost all of them will be none the wiser.

And they say they don't be teachin about Wakanda in school.

That's nice. I'm still not going.

Why do whites hide Wakandan history in school? Are they afraid of black people learning the truth? And why teach us about fake places like England that only exist in Lord of the Rings?

it's the funiest thing...the most successful nation in africa and its great leader, are just a comic book fantasy.

What would happen if you circulated “free showing” memes for locations with no free showings?

will crime temporally go down during screening?

When going to a movie becomes a political statement, Hollywood is dead.

Is N.O.I. going if they aren't then it is just dumb niggers.

white people need to show solidarity and only let black people watch this movie, this one is for them guys, yall just sit this one out.

That's like asking if crime goes down during the release of the latest apehoop shoe. The answer is "no" crime will actually increase as niggers fight over tickets.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxkWn1J8jcU

On the contrary, this is great for Hollywood

>regal cinemas

yet another reason not to go to that nigger thatre. not that amc is any better.

>a fictional black movie made by white people is being eaten up by black people of all ages and creed because of their skin color
im honestly fucking disgusted with how quickly people jump on something for such a dumb reason

The trailer had hip hop though. It's a legitimate portrayal of us kangs, white boy

Good. Blacks need to believe we're doing them a favor when we ship them off to start their own state.

Where they will develop a nation that will far exceed anything built by Europeans.

They are actually trying to use this shit to subtly strum up WE WUZ sentiment and black nationalism.

This is how ethnic conflicts start. With delusional fairytail shit like this.

It's funny that they have to use a fictional super-heroe movie to do it though, but the sad thing is some nigs will actually end up believing in something similar to this as a result.

normies don't read comics
that's why comics are completely pozzed now
t. Sup Forums

Haha, glad I didn't go to VT

That will happen.
Even if it is a good movie, if it is marketed as an exclusively black thing, whites will probably not go there.

SHEEEEEIT!

SHEEEEEEEEIT!

LOL. FREE.

Gets overrun by urban niggers. All the indoor cat niggers freak.

Print out and stick posters up around the hood.
Get some "real" blacks in there.

This shit is so incredibly sad. Imagine thinking that a by the numbers man child movie is a significant cultural event in your race's history.

it will teach them the benefits of not opening up borders to outsiders

SHEEEEEEIT!!!

>liteskin not usin da FLAG
get outta here dumbass nigga

The way blacks respond to this movie shines a light on something that keeps blacks back: their fixation on flashiness and fame over things that actually matter. They worship sneakers, clothing, movie stars, etc often at the expense of ever actually getting anywhere in life.

I hope seeing their heros fighting on the big screen with activate their instinct to chimp out. Hope the theaters get trashed and it spills into the street.

I'm not even mad, I want a piece of this pie. How can I profit from dumb american niggers who think they're egyptian?

>Transportation available

Broke ass nigga.

>if it is marketed as an exclusively black thing, whites will probably not go there.
I think you under-estimate just how cucked white people are.

Imagine having such a shit culture and history that you have to turn to comic books for comfort because your people have accomplished nothing.

Oh, that should be really easy for me.

Pretty incredible programming, isn't it?

>a cinema full of nothing but basketball americans
shits gonna end up in shooting

>transportation available
bussing niggers in, literally a warm up for the next election in no voter ID states

THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE GARBAGE

Saw the director on Ellen last week. Mega SJW and he is black.
Marvel couldn't have picked a worse time to push this movie with Thanos finally arriving this year after 10 years of hype.

I'm okay with not paying nearly 20 dollars to some kike to watch a nigger movie.

I successfully convinced my family that Eddie Murphy plays a role in this movie but was not credited, it will be fun to see them trying to figure out who.

I don't think anyone wants that tranny..

>king of Dahomey
>king
>da
>homey

I would have seen the movie multiple times if Eddie Murphy was the whole cast of Black Panther.

It looks like a fun movie. It's a shame everyone on both sides is going to turn it into a race thing.

They created it to race bait user. The entire reason this movie exists is because it's a race thing. No one is going to turn it into that, it already is that, look at a couple interviews with the director.

wtf I love che guevara now

WE NEED TO Sup Forums WAKANDA INTO EXISTENCE

FREE MOVIE + BURGER + FRIES

AT ALL THE OFFICIAL VENUES = GUARANTEED RIOTS

PIC
> IMPLYING NO THEY WOULDN'T

agreed

SOME /X/ TYPE HISTORICAL DOCS ABOUT PYRAMIDS AND SHEEIT, ALSO THAT WAKANDA TRADED SLAVES AND FUCKED CHIMPS

> Yo Tyrone, you kno we wuz kangz ‘n shiet?
> Hol up, u be sayin’ dis brudda ere can be a kang??
> Das rite Ty, we gots like flying space pyramids ‘n Nubian kweens and we own wh*te slaves nigga
> dayum senpai, were dat be at??
> weal homie, you gots ta get to a city far beyond the mountains of afrika, higher den any wh*te man ever been
> do u kno da wey Jamal?
> yeh, but to get that high you have to kno Wakanda...
> shiet nigga, Wakanda??
> yeh brudda, but I dont rememba no mo
> remember what homes? De way dere?
> nah, nigga - Wakanda drugs we was on

wow i didnt know che actually said stuff

ghostbusters was a monumental monetary failure

>che said
scuse me did you just assume Guevara’s gender??

why dont we just register and then dont show up?

just put some posters on the way to the venue. they will make a riot

I was going to watch it anyways because I like braindead capeshit movies and it's important for me to have the backstory interaction of each character and I've always liked black panthers as a kid but noooooooooooooo all those burnout college bums just have to ruin it for me by screening the movie for their friends and colleagues and the black panthers are a terrorist group and tupac deserved to be shot for conspiring an ethnic cleansing and now my whole childhood is in tatters because I can't look at a single majestic jungle cat without thinking about how the entire world is headed towards ruin.

Man now what am I going to do

This man understands niggers.

NIGGERS THINK IT'S A REAL COUNTRY

cgi is white devil magic

>The trailer had hip hop though
That surprised me when I saw the trailer, every other Marvel film that's not Guardians of the Galaxy has grand sweeping scores, but the first one with a black lead and it's immediately AWW SHEEIT NIGGA, AWW YEAH WE IN DA HOUSE. Because god forbid they have a lead who happens to be black without activating the committee approved negro music.

>the entire reason this movie exists is beacuse it's a race thing.

I think we're being a little too paranoid about this movie. I mean, Marvel has already did 17 (seventeen!) movies about their superheroes. Black Panther is just another famous Marvel superhero, introduced during Civil War (if I remember well), that gets his own movie.

make a fake poster for a fake screening, and send all the nogs to an H&M store address

I hope someone shoots up all these theaters.

Udderratted post

not so fast FBI
the fun is in chicago

black fragility

A good ocasion to print and glu "Our homeland need us" and "It's better in Africa" posters.

I wanted to find someone working in the theaters who would five finger a screener, then upload it on the internet, then we could spread the download url like crazy so we could drive down earnings. Not only spread it online, but maybe even put up flyers like the its okay to be white meme, with the url. Could've been fun.

Regal as in kangz?

do it covertly and then await the results. to be fair that would probably cause riots if it had been done with something like star wars or any film with a lot of hype around it.

could be fun to watch somebody do it

lol. they have to give it away to get animals to sit for an hour and a half.

welcome to normie 101

Whom would I petition to have the 'VT'.edu domain name thrown out?
All other universities have at least three letters in their domain name.
VT if anything should be limited to Vermont education system.

'Virginia tech' having exclusivity over a two letter domain name is immoral, and a waste of resources.

On the 28th? I call bullshit. Those ebt cards are probably all empty by now.

>Going to see the movie for free helps fight white supremacy
>Free showings for black activist groups
>Movie flops, isn’t that great, blacks who saw it for free call it movie of the century
>Movies like this don’t ever get made again because they didn’t have any monetary support
If they really wanted to help fight white supremacy they’d buy the tickets.

That'll show Disney who's boss

Don´t delude yourself, those tickets are being paid in full with your taxes

girl reading from paper:
an i stood up to that whitey mufuckin honky white trash rebel mufucka,got my arm up and that white separatist nigger hata shot me!fell to da groun an laid there...fuckin raciss!!-right on brova,girl thinks.
real story:
yeah i was walking down the street reading the paper and this crazy looking colored fellow started calling me honky and started hitting me in the face while screaming racial slurs....i was completely taken by surprise but just coming home from vietnam 1 year earlier,i still carried my officers 1911 with me.i purposely shot him in the meat of his leg to get him off and away from me said ex colonel of marine corps...looked like an escapee from a mental instutution.
Which,he was and had 15 convictions for aggravated assault and robbery.
same as it was,same as it is.

>free special showing
Its for two reasons
1# Niggers wont buy tickets for standard release
2# Loud niggers wont scare normal movie audience

Yaaaaaa fight the supremacy heheheheheh thats the ticket....

Kevin thanks you for your ticket sells.

The Bahamas is the closest you'll get to Wakanda.

How much has this cost ? including marketing. Because there is no way this will sell in China lmao

Imagine falling for such a blatant race baiting marketing campaign